LET'S GO RED

I crossed over one of the bridges about 10 minutes after the latest body was discovered. It was surreal. Out of all the ways to kill yourself...

Out of all the reasons........

College is way overrated.

BTW congrats to Cornell on another tourney win.

Out of all the reasons........

College is way overrated.

BTW congrats to Cornell on another tourney win.

Sweet Sixteen baby!!!

Do they have the firepower to challenge Kentucky? I guess we'll see.

Earlier in the season, the Big Red took Kansas to the brink, leading with 49 seconds to go and ultimately losing 71-66. An upset would not be as ridiculous as some might think.

They should only allow conference champions into the NCAA tournament. I know that means a much smaller bracket but I think it's a joke that they have a conference tournament and still let in half the teams like the Big East.

PTR

Sweet Sixteen baby!!!

Do they have the firepower to challenge Kentucky? I guess we'll see.

Earlier in the season, the Big Red took Kansas to the brink, leading with 49 seconds to go and ultimately losing 71-66. An upset would not be as ridiculous as some might think.

It's definitely not out of the realm of possibility. The line is single digits. Temple & Wisconsin are solid teams - to win both handily says something.

Cornell dominates Temple 78-65 (and it wasn't even that close) in the first round of the tourney. Wisconsin or Wofford up next. First ever postseason win for the program. Cornell also improves to 4-0 over the superb Atlantic 10 conference this year.

Can I get some love for the Red?

Nice - when I was there they got crushed by Az in rd 1. Go Big Red.

It's definitely not out of the realm of possibility. The line is single digits. Temple & Wisconsin are solid teams - to win both handily says something.

Man, Cornell looks tough. Everything that they do is so crisp, smooth, and precise. Their shooting has been unbelievable and I think that if they continue to play like they have, Kentucky will have a very tough time with them.

Man, Cornell looks tough. Everything that they do is so crisp, smooth, and precise. Their shooting has been unbelievable and I think that if they continue to play like they have, Kentucky will have a very tough time with them.

Talk about a surreal post "Kentucky will have a very tough time with them." One would never have thought Cornell would be the "them." If they are to go further thay will have to play a perfect game though .... no way does Kentucky let this one slide away.

Talk about a surreal post "Kentucky will have a very tough time with them." One would never have thought Cornell would be the "them." If they are to go further thay will have to play a perfect game though .... no way does Kentucky let this one slide away.

Agreed, and my bracket would also agree seeing as I have Kentucky winning the 'ship. But, Cornell has played two nearly perfect games against respectable opponents. I think Wall and Cousins will take over, but maybe not as handily as one would've thought going into the tournament.

I might disagree here. If Cornell wins, it might very well be because Kentucky lets it slide away. Coach Calipari has even admitted that one of his team's problems is that they have an annoying habit of underestimating seemingly easy opposition.

Kentucky starts three freshmen. Cornell starts four seniors, and has a couple more reliable seniors as their first guys off the bench. In terms of maturity and experience, the Big Red have a colossal advantage. But Kentucky has the same advantage in athleticism and pure basketball acumen. We'll see how it all plays out. The smart money is on Kentucky, but don't count out Cornell just yet. Even if they don't play the perfect game.