Whitner Continues To Amaze

Wizard

Donte Whitner never stops impressing after saying on www.buffalobills.com that Tim Tebow will win a SuperBowl.

Because Donte Whitner by far is the best secondary player to ever play for Buffalo and has made huge play after huge play for the Bills, I'm taking him at his word. :censored:

Here are ten quotes (real and made up) that predict the reality of our team!

10 Other Quotes For Bills Players & Bills Fans To Live By

10. "We are committed to putting a quality football team on the field" Ralph Wilson

9. "We just didn't get it done today." Dick Jauron

8. "I'm Ko Simpson and I'm worth millions" Ko Simpson

7. "We are always looking for great athletes with high character to represent our football team. This is why we drafted or went after Anthony Hargrove, Travis Henry, Marshawn Lynch, Aaron Maybin, Trent Edwards, and J.P. Losman" Bills Front Office

6. "Where is my helmet?" Thurman Thomas

5. " Boy I Love Losing Superbowls" Bills Great Teams in the 90's

4. "I'm sure if we trade player X and a 4th round draft pick that team Y will give us Jerry Rice, Peyton Manning, Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas, Tom Brady, Anthony Munoz, Lawrence Taylor, Mike Singletary, and two first round picks." Bills Forum Commentators

3. "Tim Tebow will win a SuperBowl", and "I was a steal at the 8th pick." Donte Whitner

2. "I can't begin to tell you how many people were calling about this job" (Bills Head Coach) Buddy Nix

1D "Bring Your Popcorn" Terrell Owens referring to the excitement of the Bills 09 Team

1C. "Captain Checkdown" The Bills offensive philosophy since Doug Flutie

1B. "Undersized defensive players are in." Bills Front Office Decisions referring to Maybin and Ellison

1. "We will keep tailgating and showing up to games. We bleed Buffalo blue. We will give up our lifesavings and our very lives to watch our team. We will cheer, cry, pray, and hope for a winner. We will even go to Canada to watch our team lose. We will continue to write on Buffalo Bills Forums and hope the team doesn't sign slow-footed defenders or players who don't know how to run routes. We will forever hate the Cowboys and any team that has won a championship. We love players like Steve Tasker and Don Beebe because they represent the common man of Buffalo. We have a love/hate relationship with Scott Norwood. We will withstand the hypothermia of frigid weather to cheer our team on. But, deep-down inside we know that the Bills will never win a championship, just like we hope and wish our Federal Goverment was truly interested in our lives, but they are not." Bills Fan

My quote:

"Tim Tebow will win a SuperBowl as a backup for a team that has won the SuperBowl in the last 30 years already."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donte Whitner never stops impressing after saying on www.buffalobills.com that Tim Tebow will win a SuperBowl.

Because Donte Whitner by far is the best secondary player to ever play for Buffalo and has made huge play after huge play for the Bills, I'm taking him at his word. :censored:

10. "We are committed to putting a quality football team on the field" Ralph Wilson

7. "We are always looking for great athletes with high character to represent our football team. This is why we drafted or went after Anthony Hargrove, Travis Henry, Marshawn Lynch, Aaron Maybin, Trent Edwards, and J.P. Losman" Bills Front Office

4. "I'm sure if we trade player X and a 4th round draft pick that team Y will give us Jerry Rice, Peyton Manning, Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas, Tom Brady, Anthony Munoz, Lawrence Taylor, Mike Singletary, and two first round picks." Bills Forum Commentators

3. "Tim Tebow will win a SuperBowl", and "I was a steal at the 8th pick." Donte Whitner

2. "I can't begin to tell you how many people were calling about this job" (Bills Head Coach) Buddy Nix

1D "Bring Your Popcorn" Terrell Owens referring to the excitement of the Bills 09 Team

1B. "Undersized defensive players are in." Bills Front Office Decisions referring to Maybin and Ellison

1. "We will keep tailgating and showing up to games. We bleed Buffalo blue. We will give up our lifesavings and our very lives to watch our team. We will cheer, cry, pray, and hope for a winner. We will even go to Canada to watch our team lose. We will continue to write on Buffalo Bills Forums and hope the team doesn't sign slow-footed defenders or players who don't know how to run routes. We will forever hate the Cowboys and any team that has won a championship. We love players like Steve Tasker and Don Beebe because they represent the common man of Buffalo. We have a love/hate relationship with Scott Norwood. We will withstand the hypothermia of frigid weather to cheer our team on. But, deep-down inside we know that the Bills will never win a championship, just like we hope and wish our Federal Goverment was truly interested in our lives, but they are not." Bills Fan

My quote:

"Tim Tebow will win a SuperBowl as a backup for a team that has won the SuperBowl in the last 30 years already."

That's just Donte being Donte...

#7 Maybin, Losman, & Edwards? Wondering why you included them in your list of players with character issues? Granted, none have really performed well on the field (for the most part), but I don't recall any incidents that call their character into question. Maybe you consider Maybin's holdout a character issue? Can you refresh our memories?

My quote:

I don't know who it was, or what year it was .. but after a loss sent us to (4-4), after the game someone said - "if we keep this up, we're going to end up a .500 team.

My quote:

Nix from his introduction presser " I never claimed to be the smartest man in a room"

My quote:

My quote:

1.Even the Saints finaly won one.

2.I think we should get all those players and 3 1st round selections for player X and our fourth.

3.Our government truly has interest in our lives. THEY WANT TO CONTROL IT COMPLETELY IN THE OBAMA DICTATORSHIP WAKE UP PEOPLE THE 2ND AMERICAN REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN WE CAN RIGHT THIS SHIP WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT.

1.Even the Saints finaly won one.

2.I think we should get all those players and 3 1st round selections for player X and our fourth.

3.Our government truly has interest in our lives. THEY WANT TO CONTROL IT COMPLETELY IN THE OBAMA DICTATORSHIP WAKE UP PEOPLE THE 2ND AMERICAN REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN WE CAN RIGHT THIS SHIP WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT.

Please leave politics out of this, for the love of all that is holy!

Donte Whitner never stops impressing after saying on www.buffalobills.com that

My quote:

[/b]

"Playoffs? Neither one of these teams is going to make the playoffs." Wade Phillips in his last season as Bills' coach before a game with the Colts. Colts won the game & made the playoffs.

I don't do that often but people like you will be then end of America. The opportunity was there sorry. Chuck Norris shares my views.

People like me!!!!! because i do not want politics to come into a sports debate. Im sorry my views are too messed up for the ever great manbeast :censored:

Fail This is not funny. The consistent worrying about what Donte's said, or anybody else is !@#$ing played. To make this post filled with unoriginal bull ****, like Boy I Love Losing Superbowls...Weak.

Have you seen our team recently? Have you seen our blockbuster free agency moves? If you can't laugh, you'll cry. Er, I mean your tear ducts will "fail."

My quote:

#7 does not make sense at all.

#11 Speak for yourself, BillsFan.