Whitner Continues To Amaze

Wizard

1.Even the Saints finaly won one.

2.I think we should get all those players and 3 1st round selections for player X and our fourth.

3.Our government truly has interest in our lives. THEY WANT TO CONTROL IT COMPLETELY IN THE OBAMA DICTATORSHIP WAKE UP PEOPLE THE 2ND AMERICAN REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN WE CAN RIGHT THIS SHIP WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT.

Great.

Another brainwashed teabagger who knows nothing of football, country or politics.

Go read a book.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People like me!!!!! because i do not want politics to come into a sports debate. Im sorry my views are too messed up for the ever great manbeast :censored:

No because you would not have responded negatively if it didn't offend you. I hope the biggest concern is the NFL draft and if I have pegged you incorrectly then I appologize. Just drop it.

Great.

Another brainwashed teabagger who knows nothing of football, country or politics.

Go read a book.

You had better read the Declaration. The majority does not want this bill but they are going to cram it down our throughts. Do you realise that parts of this bill are believed to tell you what kind of food you can eat. My ancestors signed the declaration and fought for our freedom from the British. What country did your family imigrate from. You apperantly got hypnotized not me.

You had better read the Declaration. The majority does not want this bill but they are going to cram it down our throughts. Do you realise that parts of this bill are believed to tell you what kind of food you can eat. My ancestors signed the declaration and fought for our freedom from the British. What country did your family imigrate from. You apperantly got hypnotized not me.

A little paranoid?

Unabomber.

No because you would not have responded negatively if it didn't offend you. I hope the biggest concern is the NFL draft and if I have pegged you incorrectly then I appologize. Just drop it.

You had better read the Declaration. The majority does not want this bill but they are going to cram it down our throughts (throats). Do you realise that ?parts of this bill are believed to tell you? what kind of food you can eat. My ancestors signed the declaration and fought for our freedom from the British. What country did your family imigrate (emigrate) from.(?) You apperantly got hypnotized(,) not me.

Nothing like a political rant from an educated man. :censored:

Nothing like a political rant from an educated man. :censored:

I am sorry I don't worry about spelling and things of that nature when I text or blog. I tend to type quickly and move on to what I was already doing or move on to something else.

1.Even the Saints finaly won one.

2.I think we should get all those players and 3 1st round selections for player X and our fourth.

3.Our government truly has interest in our lives. THEY WANT TO CONTROL IT COMPLETELY IN THE OBAMA DICTATORSHIP WAKE UP PEOPLE THE 2ND AMERICAN REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN WE CAN RIGHT THIS SHIP WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT.

Let me get out the vote for Ellie Mae Palin bumper stickers.

Didn't we just had 8 years of the 2nd American revolution with the Bush dictatorship.

- Patriot Act allowing government the ability to monitor everyone KGB style.

- Hooking up his middle east oil buddies by pimping America. Oil prices haven't been that high since Bush

left..coincidence?

- Letting our country get attacked by neglecting all signs and emails warning him and blaming everyone else.

- Increasing the size of government.

- Bankrupting the financial system

- Creating huge deficits by financing an uneccessary war and useless tax cuts.

- Having 8 years to craft a medical bill and doing nothing and then bitching when someone else does.

Even if you don't like Obama, we can't go back to that s--t.

As for Whitner maybe he will take of advantage of having Wilson and Byrd mentoring him into being a better safety because they clearly understand the position better than he.

I don't do that often but people like you will be then end of America. The opportunity was there sorry. Chuck Norris shares my views.

manbeast you are a dork. I guarantee your entire life has been filled with loneliness. Apart from a couple dork friends you've had since middle school and your parents, you usually spend your nights alone. Only a dorky adult or a child would mention anything political on this board and then follow it with a very nerdy Chuck Norris "joke".

This might be the greatest misspelling that has ever been posted on this board! It's easy to regurgitate what Rush says, but try spelling it!!! :thumbsup:

Donte Whitner never stops impressing after saying on www.buffalobills.com that Tim Tebow will win a SuperBowl.

Because Donte Whitner by far is the best secondary player to ever play for Buffalo and has made huge play after huge play for the Bills, I'm taking him at his word. :thumbsup:

Here are ten quotes (real and made up) that predict the reality of our team!

10 Other Quotes For Bills Players & Bills Fans To Live By

10. "We are committed to putting a quality football team on the field" Ralph Wilson

9. "We just didn't get it done today." Dick Jauron

8. "I'm Ko Simpson and I'm worth millions" Ko Simpson

7. "We are always looking for great athletes with high character to represent our football team. This is why we drafted or went after Anthony Hargrove, Travis Henry, Marshawn Lynch, Aaron Maybin, Trent Edwards, and J.P. Losman" Bills Front Office

6. "Where is my helmet?" Thurman Thomas

5. " Boy I Love Losing Superbowls" Bills Great Teams in the 90's

4. "I'm sure if we trade player X and a 4th round draft pick that team Y will give us Jerry Rice, Peyton Manning, Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas, Tom Brady, Anthony Munoz, Lawrence Taylor, Mike Singletary, and two first round picks." Bills Forum Commentators

3. "Tim Tebow will win a SuperBowl", and "I was a steal at the 8th pick." Donte Whitner

2. "I can't begin to tell you how many people were calling about this job" (Bills Head Coach) Buddy Nix

1D "Bring Your Popcorn" Terrell Owens referring to the excitement of the Bills 09 Team

1C. "Captain Checkdown" The Bills offensive philosophy since Doug Flutie

1B. "Undersized defensive players are in." Bills Front Office Decisions referring to Maybin and Ellison

1. "We will keep tailgating and showing up to games. We bleed Buffalo blue. We will give up our lifesavings and our very lives to watch our team. We will cheer, cry, pray, and hope for a winner. We will even go to Canada to watch our team lose. We will continue to write on Buffalo Bills Forums and hope the team doesn't sign slow-footed defenders or players who don't know how to run routes. We will forever hate the Cowboys and any team that has won a championship. We love players like Steve Tasker and Don Beebe because they represent the common man of Buffalo. We have a love/hate relationship with Scott Norwood. We will withstand the hypothermia of frigid weather to cheer our team on. But, deep-down inside we know that the Bills will never win a championship, just like we hope and wish our Federal Goverment was truly interested in our lives, but they are not." Bills Fan

My quote:

"Tim Tebow will win a SuperBowl as a backup for a team that has won the SuperBowl in the last 30 years already."

bad day man? really whats your problem? whats your point? i feel bad for you!

#7 Maybin, Losman, & Edwards? Wondering why you included them in your list of players with character issues? Granted, none have really performed well on the field (for the most part), but I don't recall any incidents that call their character into question. Maybe you consider Maybin's holdout a character issue? Can you refresh our memories?

Also throw in the fact that Travis Henry wasn't drafted by Marv Levy when he took over the GM job, and was already off the team by the time marv came back and said that he was looking for character guys...................

Its funny howas fans, we can all say what we want about players and the team, but anytime Whitner opens his mouth everyones telling him to shut up cause they are mad that the bills FO took him where they all believe was too early.

Its funny howas fans, we can all say what we want about players and the team, but anytime Whitner opens his mouth everyones telling him to shut up cause they are mad that the bills FO took him where they all believe was too early.

I agree with you that some fans are still hung up on the fact that he was picked so early. But for me, he's always talking and he hasn't earned the platform. Guys like O'Cinco and TO are idiots but when they are on the field, they are at their best. DW is at his best when he's on twitter, not on the field and that's what drive me crazy about him. It's his self importance that drives me nuts!

ummm, that incident & quote is almost a year old - where have you been?

NOOOOOO WAY ROTFL!!!! Did KO Simpson Really Say That? Can I get a link to that quote? That has gotta be the greatest bullsh*t a bills player has ever said. OH MY GOSH!!! Did he really say that?..HAHAHAHAHAHA...That sh*t made me cry laughing....

Letting our country get attacked? OK Michael Moore/Van Jones, can you please pass the crack pipe? You are obviouslly a left-wing conspiracy nut job. As for me, I am not a Right wing zealot but a Libertarian who fears for our individual rights & liberties being increasingly taken away by the nanny state. Nobama is a power hungry Chicago greaseball who aspires to leave his legacy as the worst president since Jimmy Carter, bar none. This demagogue has abused the Constitution with his self-appointed "czars" who are accountable to no one but him and has whored & pimped the WH with lobbyists, not to mention a maniacal majority of Congress which needs to buy votes to pass unpopular legislation. Obama's campaign promises of doing away with "business as usual in DC" is a freaking joke. He has done the complete opposite of all his empty campaign promises and is a serial liar. Pelosi is a freaking nut job who acts & talks like she is on Vicodin 24/7.

As to your other points:

high oil prices - supply & demand resulting from the crooked OPEC cartel; they know they have a kitty in the WH & are trying to keep us dependent - and they know the Left is against domestic drilling/production

Patriot Act - it kept us safe, period....unlike what has happened ad nauseum under Obama/Holder's "watch" - on top of that, let's make sure we give terrorists full legal rights as though they were citizens - b/c we want everyone to "like" us.

Bankrupting the financial system - you must not be familiar with Mr. Freddie or Mrs. Fannie, or are conveniently ignoring them; Obama continued TARP & bailouts, spent billions on a "stimulus" package which created alot of Federal jobs, and is seeking to spend more $$ we don't have on a "jobs" bill. Yeah, that's the answer...keep printing worthless currency.

Useless tax cuts? - for the "rich", I suppose you mean?....as opposed to increased taxes during a recession ?- wow can't wait for that stagflation to hit us.

Increasing the size of gov't - and Obama has reduced it? This is a guy who has formed committees to help him come up with ideas to reduce the deficit - are you freaking kidding me? Does he need someone to wipe his a _ _ too ?

BTW, it's healthcare, not "medical" - and maybe domestic security was our #1 priority after 9/11, not creating a massive Federal entitlement, the likes of which could be foisted upon us as we speak by a dysfunctional gov't who cannot manage a postal service - yeah, that's who I want controlling my healthcare.

Go back under your rock or wherever it is you came from.

Let me get out the vote for Ellie Mae Palin bumper stickers.

Didn't we just had 8 years of the 2nd American revolution with the Bush dictatorship.

- Patriot Act allowing government the ability to monitor everyone KGB style.

- Hooking up his middle east oil buddies by pimping America. Oil prices haven't been that high since Bush

left..coincidence?

- Letting our country get attacked by neglecting all signs and emails warning him and blaming everyone else.

- Increasing the size of government.

- Bankrupting the financial system

- Creating huge deficits by financing an uneccessary war and useless tax cuts.

- Having 8 years to craft a medical bill and doing nothing and then bitching when someone else does.

Even if you don't like Obama, we can't go back to that s--t.

As for Whitner maybe he will take of advantage of having Wilson and Byrd mentoring him into being a better safety because they clearly understand the position better than he.

you mean political?

I agree this isn't the forum but I didn't start it - I felt compelled to rebut some very specious garbage

sweet jesus, can everyone stop with the politics talk? Regardless if you are Left or Right, this isn't the forum to be discussing politics.