Brandon Spoon

banjo moe

I think this guy would still be playing football if he had a tougher name. I mean how many pro football players with wimpy monikers are actually successful? If he was Brandon Switchblade, Brandon Cleaver or Even Brandon Fork his fortunes may have turned out different.

I think this guy would still be playing football if he had a tougher name. I mean how many pro football players with wimpy monikers are actually successful? If he was Brandon Switchblade, Brandon Cleaver or Even Brandon Fork his fortunes may have turned out different.

Sincerely,

Banjo Moe

:unsure:

Sincerely,

Banjo Moe

:thumbsup:

Alright, alright, I was just trying to have some fun. Almost everyone on here is following a team that has become the Carp of the football world. I thought bringing up Brandon Spoon might be therapeutic for a city with a national inferiority complex for not being able to get it done.

This has got to be the dumbest thread I have read. Does Drew Brees, Bryan Cox, Randall Gay or Peerless Price have "tough names"? Who cares, either they can play or the cant. Just like some can write good blogs and some cant.

This has got to be the dumbest thread I have read. Does Drew Brees, Bryan Cox, Randall Gay or Peerless Price have "tough names"? Who cares, either they can play or the cant. Just like some can write good blogs and some cant.

What a perfect analogy. You're a brilliant man, may I read your blog?

Actually, moe, or may I call you banjo?

I don't think anyone named Cleaver is going strike fear into an opposing player...

Gee, Wally, do you think I should tackle this guy?

Brandon "Splade"

...always thought Bryce "Paup" was a good Lber name.

Lighten up dude, don't get your panties in a wad, the guy was just having a little fun. Us real Bills fans don't get too much of that fun stuff during the season. Wow, wound a little tight aren't we?

Lighten up dude, don't get your panties in a wad, the guy was just having a little fun. Us real Bills fans don't get too much of that fun stuff during the season. Wow, wound a little tight aren't we?

Not really, I am actually pretty laid back. Just a dumb senseless post thats all.

Not really, I am actually pretty laid back. Just a dumb senseless post thats all.

Don't about 50% of the posts on this board fit that description? It is a long off-season, try to enjoy it. Actually was a fairly amusing post considering there is no new news with regards to the Bills.