My Farewell to you Monsters Against True Culture and Society

Imagine a bunch of men, most of whom have never read any of the greats of philosophy, especially political philosophy, begin to understand what is the best way for man to live or the best way for the society to be built discuss issues. It's akin to a group of men discussing the best way to make a bridge based on physics without any background in math.

So when the use of the words "right", "good", "just" is used by some who blatantly deny God's and nature's law even when it is apparent in nature I mock you. The consistent slamming of Christians but never of Jews or Buddhists only prove that Jesus Christ is the King of society and while you mock me you will not mock Him forever, the nature inherent in all of us, or the society which will be ending before your eyes in the coming years with the destruction of the dollar.

And if any of you idiots think you understand Christianity and think this is non-Christian is as much of a lie as your own life. I would be a liar like you if I said otherwise. To speak the truth and rebuke you monsters is as Christian as the "peace" and flowers message which is a ersatz of the truth.

To all of you who are the silent types against these mocking monsters don't lose hope. I wish all men of good will well.

Imagine a bunch of men, most of whom have never read any of the greats of philosophy, especially political philosophy, begin to understand what is the best way for man to live or the best way for the society to be built discuss issues. It's akin to a group of men discussing the best way to make a bridge based on physics without any background in math.

So when the use of the words "right", "good", "just" is used by some who blatantly deny God's and nature's law even when it is apparent in nature I mock you. The consistent slamming of Christians but never of Jews or Buddhists only prove that Jesus Christ is the King of society and while you mock me you will not mock Him forever, the nature inherent in all of us, or the society which will be ending before your eyes in the coming years with the destruction of the dollar.

And if any of you idiots think you understand Christianity and think this is non-Christian is as much of a lie as your own life. I would be a liar like you if I said otherwise. To speak the truth and rebuke you monsters is as Christian as the "peace" and flowers message which is a ersatz of the truth.

To all of you who are the silent types against these mocking monsters don't lose hope. I wish all men of good will well.

Are we talking about the gay penguins again?

We never got that waving goodbye smiley did we?

What in the hell are you talking about?

Why, the man (StupidNation) has yet to show a hint of Christian hope or charity.

He addressed that here:

:w00t: :w00t:

Wait, Tom said you were possibly me, does this mean I am StupidNation (God it hurt to actually type that).

Yeah, but I might be you, and crayonz, whereas you may be Wacka. So that makes stupid...the Crap Throwing Monkey, maybe?

Oh, wait. That really is me. Now I'm confused again.

I understand Christianity enough to know that such unbridled arrogance as stupid's "only I'm smart enough to know what the country needs" is decidedly un-Christian. :blink:

Yeah, I thought about throwing in something about how Fred Phelps thinks he's a great Christian, but I thought maybe I could hold that in for now. :censored:

See, now I'm hurt because I don't measure up to Stupid's expectations....

In a major shift in my aproach to life, I vow to preceed every decision I make by asking myself, "What would Stupid do?"

Thank you, Stupid, you are truly the way and the light!

I'm still laughing. I think this may be my favorite post ever.

I know. But this resignation is so much better. "When you heathen monsters mock me, you're denigrating your Lord God Almighty!" Where does that even start to make sense? :unsure:

I think we're supposed to view his posts listening to the voice of Big Foot reading them.

He just left out a few dozen, "it is-s".

Actually I'm kinda disturbed by his post. If I remember correctly, usually his posts are pretty good. Kind of a dramatic swing makes me almost worry about him. Remember that Thailog(I think that was his screen name) fella that used to post here and how he went off? Kinda with Magox on this. His post sounds like prelude to a bloodfest!

I'm sorry, Did you just say that "Jesus Christ is the King of society"? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you rock.