• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

per sportscenter

Edit: Schefter re-iterates Grimm will interview, Cowher not coming

Wow...

If this is true it may very well be a new low point for this Franchise...Turned down by a decent, not great, OC with a popular last name...Incredible... :thumbdown:

Wow...

If this is true it may very well be a new low point for this Franchise...Turned down by a decent, not great, OC with a popular last name...Incredible... :thumbdown:

Lower than when Mike Mularkey walked away?

wait...I thought people were happy about that? Is this revisionist history?

Nope. Juts asking how much lower can it get when a coach of Mile Mularkey's stature decides to walk away?

This is so sad. RW has no respect by anyone in this league it seems. Time for Commish to step up and advise RW and his "advisors" on how to improve our state of affiars with this organization before we are a total 100% laughing stock.

RW is way beyond help from the commish he need's this guy as an advisor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Carville

Before everyone panics, we should keep in mind B. Shotty's father is good friends with our GM. Meaning, he certainly has some inside info on the search and the conditions of the hire. Wait, I guess we should panic.

The denial from other candidates is making the Billick option more attractive. Not because he may be the only one left... but because he would come with a huge chip on his shoulder. Always a big motivator. The Coach nobody wanted with the organization nobody wanted... starting to look like a nice marriage.

Good. He is the only reason we beat the Jets in the first game. I didn't know it was possible to lose a game when you had 300 yards rushing but Brian found a way.

I'd much rather have Grimm and possibly Frazier if he has a good offensive staff. Brian did us a favor and will probably help us win another game next year. I wondered what daddy thinks.

The denial from other candidates is making the Billick option more attractive. Not because he may be the only one left... but because he would come with a huge chip on his shoulder. Always a big motivator. The Coach nobody wanted with the organization nobody wanted... starting to look like a nice marriage.

According to Schefter, he's never even been considered for the head coach opening by Nix.