Dear Mr. Wilson, I Am Done With The Bills.

tonyd19

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember the first season i watched the bills with my dad.

that would be '85

i've always gone with the idea that as long as they did better than that season i'd be fine.

and they have

sometimes not by much

but the team is something that we all can connect with

if anyone says anything negative about this team we get defensive.

if you give up the faith, you never really believed...um bill-ieved.

the team is a representative of where we come from.

sure we are all upset about the lack of winning and the questionable decisions the FO has made.

the funniest thing is that the media has been making fun of the bills as long as i can remember.

when they were winning it wasn't enough until they won a super bowl

when they were losing it was because no one wants to go to buffalo

the worst part is they were insulting where most of us are from

they were insulting us.

i can understand both sides of this issue.

i am frustrated as well.

but i could never be done with the bills.

not sure i get this one - but try and follow me a bit:

if someone is 9 yrs old in 1988 - well let's see

1988 to 2010 is 22 yrs, ADD to that 9 yrs, and the result is hmmmmm well 31

who has a problem in mathematics?

You're assuming he was born before Jan 11. I did not. Hence the 30-31 approximation.

true, they dont really do any good.. it's just a way to voice your opinions that dont do much except make your self feel better and stimulate conversation.

Well I don't know if he feels any better but it sure stimulated conversation. :flirt:

Son you dont know thick and thin, thin is 84 and 85 sitting with only 35K other fans watching games.

I am sure you are right but look at it from my perspective...I had to deal with it while away from home in the Navy. So not only are we sucking but I get it rubbed in my face daily. The one thing I know is that after the 2-14s & losing 4 straight SBs I became very thick skinned. The only time I will ever stop being a Bills fan is if they ever leave Buffalo.

Just noticed you're in Raleigh...maybe you know exactly what I'm saying.

I am sure you are right but look at it from my perspective...I had to deal with it while away from home in the Navy. So not only are we sucking but I get it rubbed in my face daily. The one thing I know is that after the 2-14s & losing 4 straight SBs I became very thick skinned. The only time I will ever stop being a Bills fan is if they ever leave Buffalo.

Just noticed you're in Raleigh...maybe you know exactly what I'm saying.

WWWVA I am proud of my WNY heritage. I have been gone since the late 80s but still fly my bills flags, decorate my car with bills and sabres stuff and never hide my love for the Bills. Sure I get alot of wide right, SB losers and other such comments but I am thicked skinned. I see alot of bandwagon jumping fans down here not folks that bleed true for their teams.

Dear Buffalo Bills and Bills Fans Worldwide:

(forgive me if this is a bit long)

I've been watching the Bills since I was 9 years old back in 1988. I have followed them through thick and thin. I can honestly say that if the Bills hire Leslie Frazier or another up and comming coordinator to be the head coach instead of doing whatever it takes to get a proven leader in here, than I am done with this organization. You will have to prove to me that this team is worth MY TIME instead of the other way around.

I do not take this decision lightly, nor do I go off spouting idle threats or feeling sorry for myself or other fans. This decision is based in common sense and logic. It has been a long time dream of mine to watch the Bills win a Superbowl standing next to my father as we celebrate together. But the older he gets, and this franchise becomes more of a joke, the time invested seems like a complete waste. The older I get, and more responsibilities I take on, I find myself having less and less time to commit to passions of my youth. All of my time has become a premium that must be divided among my family, firends, work, clients, and just living life. The older I get and more responsibilities I have as a husband, a son, a future father, and a business owner leaves me less and less time everyday for personal activiites like watching the Bills. The fact that my free time is decreasing everyday, every minute becomes more and more important and I have less and less of it to waste on an organization that is not commited to their fans.

The fact that this organization has lost for years is not what really depresses me, the idea that this team has become a joke, and the management will cease to do anything to correct it is what really concerns me. It should be TRAVESTY to this organization that qualified coaches are not jumping at that chance to captain this ship. The idea that the front office has bought into the idea that being the head coach of the Buffalo Bills is a second rate job is not only stunning and dissapointing, but also unbelievably disrespectful to the fans and the enitre region of Western New York.

This organization has shown zero commitment to make this franchise better for the people who have dedicated enormous amounts of their time, energy and money to it. This organization hired an inside candidate to take the GM position without even looking outside the organization, when the enitre NFL universe knows that the entire organization is completely dysfunctional, full of "yes men" and incompentant. This organization has ruined and injured countless promising players and ended careers prematurly due to the desire to not pay for competent help when players have been injured, thus leaving the players they actually do care about exposed to depending on teammates who are not skilled enough to proetect them. This organization has let pride and ego get in the way of winning, running some of the best football minds in the business out the door over petty arguements and personal vendettas. This organization has managed to turn what used to be one of the best blue collar franchises in American Sports history into a depressed joke of franchise that has become a punch line waiting to be put out of it's misery.

Medicority is not tollerated in my business, or in my life, and will not be tolerated by the franchises I chose to spend my very valuable time and money on. This is it Bills, start making some serious moves to make this organization better or start losing fans.

I encourage all Bills fans to hear this letter and demand today that the Bills truly commit to becoming a winning organization that we can be proud of. It is D-DAY in Bills Nation and the organization needs to hear our plea. Get to fixing these problems or dare I say it......... get the hell out of Wetsern New York and let us get on with our lives

Where is the lemonade stand you operate? Because with that grammar there is nooooo way you have a job where you actually have to send people emails and or hold a conversation.

Dude, you are a grown man and you're whining about a football team that could care less about you or your family. Either enjoy the product or don't. Simple as that. Enough with these retarded posts. I used to love coming here and reading some of the witty stories and actual football logic. But the good posters are smart enough to take a break and enjoy LIFE.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Son you dont know thick and thin, thin is 84 and 85 sitting with only 35K other fans watching games.

Thin is also '84 and '85 realizing that your coaches were Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullough...that your '83 first-round quarterback was playing in the USFL and had stated he had no intention of playing in Buffalo...that your '85 first-overall pick was fat and out of shape...and that you weren't even going to get the #1 pick in '86 despite finishing 2-14 for a second year in a row.

Or living east of Rochester and being able to watch the Bills only in their away games because every home game was blacked out (except in '80-'81)...then being in college in New Jersey when they finally got good again, not even being able to listen on the radio much less follow them on the intarwebs; thank god they were on MNF and national Sunday games often enough back then.

no kidding...anyone who doesn't realize that the Bills leaving WNY would make our economy even worse than it is is beyond ignorant

As far as getting a proven head coach in here, short of holding a gun to Cowher's head, the Bills are doing everything they can to bring him in...can't force someone to work for you. Besides, no coach has ever won Super Bowls with 2 different teams so it's not like we can count on anything happening if we do get him. Meanwhile, a 2nd year head coach led his team to a victory over who most think is the best coach in the NFL earlier today.

If anyone is actually full of himself enough to think he can tell the future and say no current coordinator can turn things around here, then he damn well better be rich off of lottery winnings or else he's just plain full of crap.

Amen - the best GM and best coach in Bills history were both unproven when they took their roles. I am willing to wait and see how things change on the field before getting reactionary.

I understand where you're coming from. I understand what you're trying to say. We all need to rant out our frustrations sometimes. This past decade has been a write off for the Bills. Perhaps you would be better served if you were to stop following the bills this off season. Recharge your batteries and come back next preseason. As Bills fans all we have left is hope for a better tomorrow and you tube clips of of the comeback game. As WNY-ers, sometimes we need the Bills more than they need us.

cheers.

Dear Buffalo Bills and Bills Fans Worldwide:

(forgive me if this is a bit long)

I've been watching the Bills since I was 9 years old back in 1988. I have followed them through thick and thin. I can honestly say that if the Bills hire Leslie Frazier or another up and comming coordinator to be the head coach instead of doing whatever it takes to get a proven leader in here, than I am done with this organization. You will have to prove to me that this team is worth MY TIME instead of the other way around.

I do not take this decision lightly, nor do I go off spouting idle threats or feeling sorry for myself or other fans. This decision is based in common sense and logic. It has been a long time dream of mine to watch the Bills win a Superbowl standing next to my father as we celebrate together. But the older he gets, and this franchise becomes more of a joke, the time invested seems like a complete waste. The older I get, and more responsibilities I take on, I find myself having less and less time to commit to passions of my youth. All of my time has become a premium that must be divided among my family, firends, work, clients, and just living life. The older I get and more responsibilities I have as a husband, a son, a future father, and a business owner leaves me less and less time everyday for personal activiites like watching the Bills. The fact that my free time is decreasing everyday, every minute becomes more and more important and I have less and less of it to waste on an organization that is not commited to their fans.

The fact that this organization has lost for years is not what really depresses me, the idea that this team has become a joke, and the management will cease to do anything to correct it is what really concerns me. It should be TRAVESTY to this organization that qualified coaches are not jumping at that chance to captain this ship. The idea that the front office has bought into the idea that being the head coach of the Buffalo Bills is a second rate job is not only stunning and dissapointing, but also unbelievably disrespectful to the fans and the enitre region of Western New York.

This organization has shown zero commitment to make this franchise better for the people who have dedicated enormous amounts of their time, energy and money to it. This organization hired an inside candidate to take the GM position without even looking outside the organization, when the enitre NFL universe knows that the entire organization is completely dysfunctional, full of "yes men" and incompentant. This organization has ruined and injured countless promising players and ended careers prematurly due to the desire to not pay for competent help when players have been injured, thus leaving the players they actually do care about exposed to depending on teammates who are not skilled enough to proetect them. This organization has let pride and ego get in the way of winning, running some of the best football minds in the business out the door over petty arguements and personal vendettas. This organization has managed to turn what used to be one of the best blue collar franchises in American Sports history into a depressed joke of franchise that has become a punch line waiting to be put out of it's misery.

Medicority is not tollerated in my business, or in my life, and will not be tolerated by the franchises I chose to spend my very valuable time and money on. This is it Bills, start making some serious moves to make this organization better or start losing fans.

I encourage all Bills fans to hear this letter and demand today that the Bills truly commit to becoming a winning organization that we can be proud of. It is D-DAY in Bills Nation and the organization needs to hear our plea. Get to fixing these problems or dare I say it......... get the hell out of Wetsern New York and let us get on with our lives

WAAAAAA!!!! Cry me a river. Make sure you take the right bus out of town:

http://utahsdjs.com/gallery/d/22657-1/whambulance.gif

WWWVA I am proud of my WNY heritage. I have been gone since the late 80s but still fly my bills flags, decorate my car with bills and sabres stuff and never hide my love for the Bills. Sure I get alot of wide right, SB losers and other such comments but I am thicked skinned. I see alot of bandwagon jumping fans down here not folks that bleed true for their teams.

:huh::thumbsup:

Just what we all needed to read, another "I'm done with the Bills" thread. You don't need to call a presser just leave!

No kidding. This is like the email someone sends to the whole company on their last day .... "well today is my last day. I want to thank everyone blah, blah, blah ..." No one cares. And no one cares about someone just giving up and not being a Bills fan. Ralph Wilson cares less than anyone on this board does, that's for damn certain! So all of you people that are done, get over yourselves and move on to another team's website. Just remember ... that team will suck someday, too. It's cyclical. Even for teams like the Lions, Browns, Texans and Bills. Someday, we'll all be in the playoffs and the true fans will be able to enjoy it.

Peace.

Well if I was 9 in 1988....I think that makes me a bit older.

Like I said, I knew this would not be a popular topic, but it should be addressed.

I take it that you just want attention. BLAh BLAh BLAh Move on .

i remember the first season i watched the bills with my dad.

that would be '85

i've always gone with the idea that as long as they did better than that season i'd be fine.

and they have

sometimes not by much

but the team is something that we all can connect with

if anyone says anything negative about this team we get defensive.

if you give up the faith, you never really believed...um bill-ieved.

the team is a representative of where we come from.

sure we are all upset about the lack of winning and the questionable decisions the FO has made.

the funniest thing is that the media has been making fun of the bills as long as i can remember.

when they were winning it wasn't enough until they won a super bowl

when they were losing it was because no one wants to go to buffalo

the worst part is they were insulting where most of us are from

they were insulting us.

i can understand both sides of this issue.

i am frustrated as well.

but i could never be done with the bills.

This would be better if it was in the form of a Hiaku.

I think most of those who divorce the Bills actually are divorcing from Wilson, not Buffalo, and the moment he is gone will return to cheer for the team again - provided they stay in WNY. I don't think any of us cares what "Joe Superfan" thinks. You know who I'm talking about, the small percentage of mindless sheep who would obediently cheer for Wilson's team even if Ralph personally urinated on their mother's forehead.

I root for Ralph to fail. I root for Ralph to go away. I hate him. HE has trashed Buffalo, HE has publicly insulted the fans, robbed their wallets, consistently used the precious football team as leverage against the Buffalo community, as a weapon to launch attacks and insults at the residents.

It's almost incredible to behold. People claiming to be "Buffalo" loyalists blindly following a Detroit tycoon who craps on their city, puts out a terrible product, takes their money, and tells them they're lucky to have him. It's transparently a case of battered wife syndrome, where the Bills fan takes the beating, comes back begging for more, and pledges eternal loyalty to the abuser because it's better to take the battering than be alone.

Sorry, not for me. I will never again root for a team owned by Ralph Wilson. He is a cancer, and I just don't cheer for cancer.

I respect those who go to the games to tailgate and have an outing. I respect those who treat the Bills like they would treat the Erie County Fair...getting out of the house, catching up with a few friends, eating some good food, and then going home after a nice day with the family.

I do not respect the drones who "BILLIEVE" in Ralph's Bills unconditionally, and challenge the "loyalty" of others who don't mindlessly love, honor and obey Wilson's product out of fear. I pity them.