Marshawn Lynch steals 20$

Kingfish

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a nut job Marshawn is, huh? You want to not belive the story but is is SO bizarre, it jsut seems ttrue to me.

Marshawn should hire a fiull tiem chaperone to go everywhere with him and tell him when something is inappropriate (or crminal). He just seems to have no concept.

I'm reminded of Michael Irvin and Leon Lett with this whole thing.

They were accused of rape at a party at Lett's house and considering their history, everyone believed they were guilty. A week or so later, the "victim" admitted she made it up.

Quite honestly, I'll wait til the facts come out on this one but if the accusations are true, dump him. Criminals should be in jail, not making millions playing a game

They were accused of rape at a party at Lett's house and considering their history, everyone believed they were guilty. A week or so later, the "victim" admitted she made it up.

Quite honestly, I'll wait til the facts come out on this one but if the accusations are true, dump him. Criminals should be in jail, not making millions playing a game

The allegations keep coming in like Tiger Woods and his women.

So far 3 people have had minor sums stolen by Beastmode in an uncomfortable and intimidating fashion.

I suppose you're the only "expert" on this situation then?

Not at all but you and others seem to know everything that's going on. I hear a story that doesn't add up and await more info. The mob says that the Bills should trade Marshawn now over this. Get the pitchforks.

Not at all but you and others seem to know everything that's going on. I hear a story that doesn't add up and await more info. The mob says that the Bills should trade Marshawn now over this. Get the pitchforks.

Don't forget the tar and feathers too. He should be give a "proper" Bills Fan send-off if he's going to be run out of town.

Trade over this and because he sucks. How's that?

Not just over this, I've been wanting to trade him for a while now. Why is wanting to trade an under performing RB who is constantly in trouble akin to a mob?

:thumbsup::beer:

I would do the same thing if somebody handed me a 20 dollar bill! Take it and walk away!

Are people really this dumb... Sign a 20 dollar bill... :ph34r: Nice one ML!

That is like being a cop and asking for somebody's license when you pull them over... Fincding money folded around the paperwork. Of course you still write them a ticket. What money?

:lol::lol:

yes!

this police officer would file a report out of the quest for revenge. :ph34r:

this police officer would love to be the laughing stock of NOT ONLY THE BUFFALO POLICE, BUT EVERY POLICE DEPARTMENT IN WESTERN NY :lol:

this police officer would want to air his dirty laundry out in public, possibly ruining his rep and career :thumbsup:

come on.......

Ya... See Drew Peterson. Cops tend to do the strangest things. :beer:

:lol:

:lol::thumbsup:

I would do the same thing if somebody handed me a 20 dollar bill! Take it and walk away!

That is like being a cop and asking for somebody's license when you pull them over... Fincding money folded around the paperwork. Of course you still write them a ticket. What money?

:beer::lol:

Maybe Marshawn felt his signature was worth $20 bucks.

I know the girl that is making the accusations. She is not making it up. This guy is an a**hole.

The best part of this all is seeing all of the Lynch apologists contorting themselves (and the story as it was published) to will away the possibility that ML is in trouble again. I like especially the moronic "did she technically leave without paying??" angle they are mentioning to distract themselves form the actual issue being discussed.

The returning of the money via the cops, if true, sheds some doubt on the vigor of the police investigation into the hit and run incident.

ML seems to have a fetish for relieving people of their $20 bills.

From here on, let's refer to him as "2000 Cent".

:lol::thumbsup:

:beer::lol:

With the business card dude, I'm guessing that when ML was handed both the card and $$, he thought the guy wanted to pay for the autograph.

The best part of this all is seeing all of the Lynch apologists contorting themselves (and the story as it was published) to will away the possibility that ML is in trouble again. I like especially the moronic "did she technically leave without paying??" angle they are mentioning to distract themselves form the actual issue being discussed.

The saddest part is they are rationalizing the childish behavior of an adult professional athlete who isn't even that good of a player!