Marshawn Lynch steals 20$

Kingfish

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. No.

I mean, what did you take from the story. I took from the story that ML seemed (yes in a very awkward way) to be wanting to pick up the tab.

I had that thought as well. Especially given the flirtation. I also wonder who was flirting with whom exactly in public. Sort of interesting that one party was married and filling the complaint, no? Just saying.

(Don't be a Travis "Broken Zipper" Henry, Marshawn.)

If this is really just a scam for some civil suit damage money wouldn't she fabricate something a little more sinister than a stolen 20 dollar bill? What on Earth would her damages be and why would a police officer stake his career and reputation on it?

I blame the guy who wrote up the report in the paper in the first place. I'm sure he could have done a little better .A very sketchy story bereft of any cogent flow of events. If you were to summarize that report it would say : Marshawn lynch forcefully took 20 bucks from a woman and when confronted by her friend threatened her with "consequences". The ladies left and filed a report the next day, but declined to file a full complaint until the season was over and lynch was out of town, fearing their safety. THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL RIGHT FROM MARSHAWN TAKING THE 20 TO THEM WAITING TILL HE WAS OUT OF TOWN. Events at that TGIF weren't fully reported. Why would the police deliver $20 to the woman. Surely that isn't legal considering a police report was tendered? Why would she be upset and then decide to sue when ML told Bills security they were friends? In all seriousness, why would that lady be so petrified of ML that she waits till he's out of town before she sues? He doesn't know her address. Even if he did, her husband's a cop! There is no way he would physically harm her. This story has more holes than the Bills D line!

Fact: Bears eat Beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Very strange/ridiculous story... I can't help but think there is more to it... who knew TGI Fridays at McKinnley mall could be such a dangerous place... Willis McGahee will probably getting a chuckle out of this...

In other related news, on the way out Marshawn hit the door, was thrown for a 2 yard loss and lost the $20.

I had that thought as well. Especially given the flirtation. I also wonder who was flirting with whom exactly in public. Sort of interesting that one party was married and filling the complaint, no? Just saying.

True. Her girlfriend was unmarried it said. But, I do take that ML was trying to pick up the bill (again, I admit in a very awkward way)... Then for some reason the crazy ladies bolted.

Now... I am not saying that woman should not trust their intuition... Because many times woman DON'T and get themselves into a whole heck of a lot of trouble... Because most believe that they have to be nice, accomadating, or whatever. Being married to a cop probably throws that right out the window and probably explains the more unrrational fear the exhibited... So they bolted... I still don't hold it against them, still their intuition I guess. But, come on... Why even file the complaint if they DIDN'T actually pick up the tab/bill.

Just sayin'.

Sounds like a real BS charge to me. I don't believe he needs to steal $20.00 from anybody for anything. If anything, he was probably joking and was going to put the meal on his tab.. Sounds more like a botched extortion attempt or some sort of foundation for a future money-grab by the alleged "victim". Report a $20.00 "crime" to the police - give me a break. Really sounds like a heaping load of BS to me.......

Lynch's agent is playing the race card.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...rely-malicious/

"Based upon information we've received, these allegations against Marshawn are false and entirely malicious," Doug Hendrickson told us vial e-mail. Hendrickson also calls the claim "slanderous," and he contends that Crawford is a "racist rogue cop."

"This guy is very dangerous and the citizens of Buffalo should be scared that this guy is on the force," Hendrickson said.

Good point.

Want a surefire way to pick up a woman?

Steal money from her.

Works every time.

BREAKING NEWS

Date: 1-9-2010

Submitted by: Twobillsdrive "collective" brain trust

Horror struck sleepy Hamburg when some ghetto-ass thugs terrorized a local TGIFridays. According to twobillsdrive, Bills RB Marshawn Lynch drove his SUV through the front of the restaurant, targeting the hostess who was seen wearing a canadian flag pin as a "piece of flair". Lynch proceeded to beat numerous patrons with a lead pipe with one hand while rolling blunts with the other, while issuing demands of $20 dollars. Witnesses stated that when the TGIFridays staff attempted to call police, James Hardy jumped out of the vehicle, pulled out an automatic rifle and mowed down the entire wait and cook staff. The two players then sped off, leaving dozens dead.

An eyewitness, an anonymous poster from TBD, made the following statement, "I knew Lynch was up to no good when he moved into the neighborhood. When I saw his dreadlocks and gold teeth, i notified the authorities that we had an obvious fugitive living in our quiet little neighborhood."

Good point.

Want a surefire way to pick up a woman?

Steal money from her.

Works every time.

Ya... He was left holding the money... I agree, why the heck would you hold the money? If someone is trying to pay and you want to pay, one pushes the money back. Then again, the woman bolted seemily with ML holding the bill. Pretty suspicious either way.

Oh, I see.... Marshawn stood up the police officers wife so she accused him of stealing $20.

Brilliant.

No. I take ML wanted to pick up the tab... She had her money out, whyt he heck he held it or even touched it is beyond me. Bam, they bolt... "He took my money."

Does it say who paid the bill in the end?

No. I take ML wanted to pick up the tab... She had her money out, whyt he heck he held it or even touched it is beyond me. Bam, they bolt... "He took my money."

Does it say who paid the bill in the end?

He wanted to pick up the tab so he TOOK the money from the person he was picking up the tab for.

Wow.

(Think I'll just let that one simmer awhile.)

Why would the WIFE OF A COP fear any "consequences" from Marshawn Lynch? Does Lynch have a reputation of beating people up and shaking them down for money?!?

That and Marshawn is too stupid to have the word "consequences" in his vocabulary. This story stinks to high heaven.

But it's obviously enough ammo for the "Lynch Mob" to work with.