Marshawn Lynch steals 20$

Kingfish

It isn't about the money. It is about being able to do what he thinks he can. Some people think they are able to do whatever they want and strike fear in people when things don't go the way they want them to. I wish I never bought a Lynch jersey. True or not, he needs to have a fresh start somewhere else.

Maybe he was getting money for the Cowher billboard.

This is an interesting spin. Marshawn THINKS??? Now we know WHAT and HOW he thinks....

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marv knew how to pick those "character guys" with limited talent. Or was that Modrak's doing? You know, the guy who still has a job at OBD.

I want to say this thing went down, but who knows.

The way Marv drafted was supposedly based on "football" character, not "character" character as explained to me on this board. Football character has nothing to do with actual character, and essentially means that the person is committed to being an excellent football players.

The football character argument is pure BS by the Marv apologists to squirm out of the fact that Levy's two years set the franchise back. Marv got 1 starting player out of 6 picks in the first three rounds of the 06 and 07 drafts: Posluszny.

Lynch is DONE!! I know Dt. Sgt. Crawford... very respected... high ranking narcotics detective. Don't know his wife, but it is hard to believe she is making this up.

Further, by the letter of the law, what Lynch did was robbery in the third degree. Robbery third=the taking of someone's property and using force OR the threat of force at the time of the taking OR to prevent the rightful owner's retention of said property at or very near the time of the taking. While that sounds like a mouthful, Lynch clearly used the threat of force just after he took the ladies $20.... That =Robbery third.

Legally speaking, the fact that Lynch returned the $20 some 10 days later is completely irrelevant.

Typically, a half assed robbery such as this one would generate a plea from the DA's office to a petit larceny charge, or even an attempted petit larceny charge, A and B misdemeanors. Either way, keep in mind Lynch is on probation! Any kind of criminal conviction would surely = a violation of that probation.... and of course he could do time on the new charge as well.

In conclusion, at first blush, it sure looks like Lynch is going to Jail. Once that is sorted out in the next few months, I would anticipate a year suspension from the league.

What an absolutely worthless individual.

"MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE, NUMBERS DON'T" ~ JAY-Z

With that said why cant cops lie? there are crooked cops in buffalo KNOWN FACT.. and this has got to be one of the most Saturday morning after transformers cartoonish story. COME ON SON this guy makes millions why the HELL would he take $20 bucks? its like a dollar to marshawn. Half of you guys are racial F**KS scared of a black man with dreads and gold teeth so, you use stereotypes to justify your racism. Because your white suburban klan members who cant stand to see a black man with millions so you jealous. JEALOUSY IS A FEMALE TRAIT...get over this dumb shyt please....come on with thus thug, ghetto shyt...its make you clowns look ignorant as fu*k....until this get proven GET OFF HIS D1CK....he's not going anywhere DEAL WITH IT....fu*king $20 got damn dollars you hoe$ on this site make me sick....acting like some lil a$$ bytches...

THUG THAT BYTCHES..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::w00t::thumbsup:

Why the heck would he have to steal $20 when hes making millions? I think the accuser is a little far fetched

why the heck would he need to drive drunk and run over Canadians when he's making millions? he could easily afford a cab, limo or rickshaw....

lynch is a douche.

good thing freddy proved to everyone he could do the job.

1] It sounds to me like Marshawn thought he was funny and Marshawn was being a dick, and that's all.

2] If I am Bill Cowher and thinking about the pros and cons of coming to the Bills, and I see a backfield of Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch, I am very happy thinking of the possibilities. If I see one with Fred Jackson and Xavier Omon, I am kinda worried, thinking of the potential disaster. Jackson is simply tremendous, and should be the workhorse. But if he goes down, we need Lynch.

"He takes the $20 out of her hand, and my wife says "What are you doing?' and Lynch says "Don't worry.' When my wife's girlfriend came back to the table, she told her about it. The girlfriend approached Lynch and said, "Give my friend her money back,' and Lynch threatened her saying "Do you know who I am? There's going to be consequences.'

This part of the story doesn't sit right with me.. Playing the situation like a movie in my head, am I to believe that Marshawn took her money, told her, "don't worry" and then the two sat at the table awaiting the friend's return, so that there could be a confrontation? Something is missing in this story - maybe like others have stated - he was playing around and the situation turned serious when the girlfriend returned. I don't know, but something about this story feels inconsistent...

Why the heck would he have to steal $20 when hes making millions? I think the accuser is a little far fetched

Why does his motive for taking the 20 dollars have to be that he needed the money? Why did Mike Tyson rape Desiree Washington? I'm sure it wasn't because he was having a hard time getting laid. You're trying to project a rational thought onto an irrational person.

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/917050.html

Can we get rid of this guy now, please?

So Crawford's wife pulled out $20 to pay her bill, Lynch takes the $20, girlfriend goes to get the money back, gets threatened, girlfriend and wife leave. Who paid their bill? Did she take out another $20? If so why didn't Lynch take that too? Most robbers will take all the money! If she did not take out another $20, why is it a TGIF waitress did not chase them down in the parking lot demanding her money? Oh the twist and turns in this story, I see a made for TV movie coming.

So Crawford's wife pulled out $20 to pay her bill, Lynch takes the $20, girlfriend goes to get the money back, gets threatened, girlfriend and wife leave. Who paid their bill? Did she take out another $20? If so why didn't Lynch take that too? Most robbers will take all the money! If she did not take out another $20, why is it a TGIF waitress did not chase them down in the parking lot demanding her money? Oh the twist and turns in this story, I see a made for TV movie coming.

Good point - no mention of how the bill got paid. IMO I think this is a severly overblown story, based on an athlete's reputation. I also like how these Bills fans are so quick to jump on Marshawn without the benefit of hearing both sides of the story. Real fans..

what a weird story. its unfortunate that his recent history makes it believable.

i DO need to lol at the posters saying his gold teeth and dreadlocks are "scary" and "offensive". never been out of Hamburg, NY before? oooh, black culture is scary and offensive. get over yourselves. people are different. its not the way he looks that makes him an idiot.

also, good question about how the bill got paid. first thing i asked too.

lynch is a douche.

good thing freddy proved to everyone he could do the job.

Based on Marshawn's track record, I doubt this story is fabricated at all. This is the same guy who allegedly brought his own booze into bars ... I mean, who even does that?

He is a punk, and he is at best a marginal NFL back. We can get anyone to back Freddie up that will do an as good or better job (what was his YPC?) Ask yourself, if he got every carry Freddie had this year, would he have topped 1,000 yards?

I'd chalk him up for 600 yards max.

I am not sure what gold teeth and dreads have to do with people being disgusted by this sort of behavior. I am gonna stick my neck out and say that any other Bill who had multiple run-ins with the law involving guns, weed and drunk driving would also be an object of scorn.

I agree that Lynch thought he was being funny and that, at worst, he was just choosing to bully the woman when he realized he wasn't going to hook up with her. But its such a-hole behavior that frankly I don't care if the Bills run him out of town or not.

It is an extremely odd story.

In NYS, robbery can be summed up as forcible taking of property. The force can either be used or threatened, but a threat would have to be immediate. In other words, if a person says, "give me your money or I will stab you next week," this wouldn't constitute a robbery (it would be a grand larceny by extortion).

He took it, he didn't demand and receive it. The 'force' was the actual taking, not the threat. The threat was to keep her from subsequently making trouble. (All allegedly, of course.)

It's more analogous to pickpocketing than a hold up.