Marshawn Lynch steals 20$

Kingfish

Let's nail him to a cross!

...or can we wait to here from any eyewitness accounts of what happened? Let's see we have...

1) The teammate at the table

2) The scores of other people eating at TGI Fridays

3) The actual staff of TGI Fridays

I think for the sake of Lynch that he needs to pull a Cedric Benson and just leave Buffalo. Because of his self-inflicted reputation, he is always going to be a target of anyone with an ax to grind in this po dunk town.

It's not worth the headache to him, the franchise, or the fans...move on Marshawn.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a monday during the season. most of the bills live near the stadium. it was probably right in his neighborhood.

what he failed to realize is that half the Hamburg population has never seen anyone like him before, so when a big black guy with gold teeth and dreads comes in, they are automatically scared and intimidated. acting like a jackass just makes it worse.

Congratulations you move to the TOP OF THE CLASS. Every time I find myself longing to return to Buffalo, the city of good neighbors, I get to read this. Thank you for reminding me of how right I am to stay away. If what you say about half the population of Hamburg not ever seeing "anyone like him before" (with gold teeth and dreads) and they are automatically scared and intimidated is true, (I have no reason to doubt you) I get this real scary picture of "Steptfortville" Maybe it IS time to start a campaign to encourage the Bills to leave WNY for a more diverse climate. Gold teeth, dreads, dark skinned people, OH MY... Lions and Tigers and Bears....OH MY. Yes WNY it's time for a change. Don't just demand Marshawn Lynch be traded...Run his behind right on out of town...you have history of handling these problems.... this $20.00 is a perfect start.

...or can we wait to here from any eyewitness accounts of what happened? Let's see we have...

I think for the sake of Lynch that he needs to pull a Cedric Benson and just leave Buffalo. Because of his self-inflicted reputation, he is always going to be a target of anyone with an ax to grind in this po dunk town.

It's not worth the headache to him, the franchise, or the fans...move on Marshawn.

Oh yes indeed.... Nail him to the cross... with tar and feathers... have a Sunday picnic at his front door. You know what that is ..... Oh goody...Hamburg could be famous.... for having it's first Annual Lynchburger..

It could be used as a warning to all the other people "like him" that Hamburg is JUST NOT THE KIND OF PLACE YOU WANT TO CALL HOME. GET OUT!!!!

Oh yes indeed.... Nail him to the cross... with tar and feathers... have a Sunday picnic at his front door. You know what that is ..... Oh goody...Hamburg could be famous.... for having it's first Annual Lynchburger..

It could be used as a warning to all the other people "like him" that Hamburg is JUST NOT THE KIND OF PLACE YOU WANT TO CALL HOME. GET OUT!!!!

Poor misunderstood Marshawn....

Yes, it's always someone else's fault. Poor poor Marshawn, always the victim. :wallbash:

What I gather from the story is that ML seemed to be wanting to pay the tab... Then the ladies took off scared (for what reason is beyond me) and he was left holding the 20 dollar bill that he allegedly "robbed." Why do these players put themselves in these positions?

No?

:wallbash::wallbash:

Why take off? A busy TGiF's I presume before Christmas... Why the fear??

I want to know... How much was the tab and who paid it?

I'm sorry but when the "victims" were quoted in the article it sounded like complete BS. The fact your all so quick to believe it just because he had an off year is even more ridiculous. Seriously i'm pretty sure Marshawn has a few $20's, guarentee that snobbed nose lady was thinking she could get a few more $20's outa Marshawn.

Yes, it's always someone else's fault. Poor poor Marshawn, always the victim. :wallbash:

No. No.

I mean, what did you take from the story. I took from the story that ML seemed (yes in a very awkward way) to be wanting to pick up the tab.

??

For some reason they felt threatened. What? By a statement like they quoted... Depends how he used it and what tone. It could be anything BUT threatening.

Oh, well...

I'm sorry but when the "victims" were quoted in the article it sounded like complete BS. The fact your all so quick to believe it just because he had an off year is even more ridiculous. Seriously i'm pretty sure Marshawn has a few $20's, guarentee that snobbed nose lady was thinking she could get a few more $20's outa Marshawn.

Maybe.

Anyway... How much was the food bill and who paid for it... Did the ladies?

Show me a receipt that they paid for it... Or they are equally guilty for dining and dashing.

I guess I wouldn't be shocked if it were true, but geezus Marshawn you realllllyyyy can't be that stupid.

I'm afraid he really is. A little time back in Oakland running the streets with his gangsta thug buddies and Marshawn will end up behind bars. You heard it here first.

i dont know. this thing sounds rediculous. I dont doubt it happened, but i think the girls probably blew this thing way out of proportion. lynch probably thought it was a big joke, and was going to pay for their meal with that 20 or something like that. But the girls took off running before lynch could finish whatever the hell he wanted to. so did the girls do a dine n' dash? sounds like they took off. marshawn probably paid the bill with that 20 after they were gone. anyways.....he's a terrible RB and a complete thug down to the core, id trade him for a 4th rounder.

yeah cops wives are always dining and dashing. cant be true that the thug Marshawn was playing games to intimidate them.

If this is really just a scam for some civil suit damage money wouldn't she fabricate something a little more sinister than a stolen 20 dollar bill? What on Earth would her damages be and why would a police officer stake his career and reputation on it?

Maybe.

Anyway... How much was the food bill and who paid for it... Did the ladies?

Show me a receipt that they paid for it... Or they are equally guilty for dining and dashing.

attitudes like this are why people dont report stuff. now the women who Lynch scared the crap out of are the guilty ones