Marshawn Lynch steals 20$

Kingfish

Who knows what happened with this, but the sad truth is, this guy has to go. Supposedly when he was drafted out of Cal his stock had dropped due to "questionable character" and that was a point hotly debated on this board as to what had happened in his past and whether this claim was valid. However, all he's done since being here, is have one episode after another. He's always suspended, in court, being sued, on probation, etc. There's always an explanation or a "but..." behind it, but to me it's just not worth it at this point. Maybe he's being set up on this one, maybe there's more to it, but in my mind it's just another distraction and enough is enough.

Let's sum this up:

He was hitting on this woman in an awkward way.

Sad, but not unusual. He needs a lesson in women, not a punishment.

He was smoking dope in his car last summer and had a gun in the trunk.

Too bad about the gun really, but smoking dope only proves he is stupid....as anyone who smokes dope is stupid. If stupid got you sent packing, there would be 30 trades a day in the NFL.

He is driving along and a Drunk Canadian broad stumbles into the side of his car.

If we judge people for being unable to avoid drunk Canadian broads at 3AM, what would we expect our society to become? It is like judging cornfields for not being able to avoid locusts.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is driving along and a Drunk Canadian broad stumbles into the side of his car.

If we judge people for being unable to avoid drunk Canadian broads at 3AM, what would we expect our society to become? It is like judging cornfields for not being able to avoid locusts.

:w00t::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And now coffee is all over my new laptop, thanks a bunch Crayonz.

Let's sum this up:

Too bad about the gun really, but smoking dope only proves he is stupid....as anyone who smokes dope is stupid. If stupid got you sent packing, there would be 30 trades a day in the NFL.

wow!

crayonz,

i thought you were actually going to make sense on this one, until i got to the avoiding drunk canadian broads part.

i should have known better.

in any matter,

well done. :w00t:

Ghetto scum bag, A-hole, Thug, Illiterate.....just a few of the words that have been used to define M Lynch. No doubt one of the most hated Bills of all time. What with his offensive looking "gold teeth" and his "dreads"... he LOOKS like all of those things. We have after-all been indoctrinated into associating this kind of "look" with that kind of "person". The fact that it is a police officers wife (above reproach), lends even more credibility to this story.

So let's not question the details of this asinine story. Let's not question the motive of the complainant, let's embrace this story as those did at "Rosewood", because that is our mentality. We are like Canadian geese, flying in whichever direction we are led, no matter where that may be. WHY??

Because we WANT to believe this story. We want to have a villain... it serves our racist, blood thirsty appetite. We work 40-50hrs a week, bring home our pittance of $400-500 a week, to pay our $400.00 a month rent or (mortgage) $267.00 a month truck note, $500.00 a month heating bill...etc. We begrudge anybody making 1-3 million a year that LOOKS like M. Lynch. He is after all an arrogant (I threw this in myself, hope you don't mind) ghetto scum-bag, a-hole, thug with offensive teeth and hair. Why should he have all that money, living in a fine home, driving a nice automobile? He gets to hang out at TGI's....we get to hang out a Pete's Bar and Grill, sucking down $.50 splits, or Bob's when his wife is not home. This kind of life will get even the most tolerant of wnyer's dandruff up.

Yes siree Bob..this is an open and shut case. Hang him, take all of his money, send him packing back to the ghetto in Oakland. In a couple of years his ghetto thug behind will be dead anyway. Better yet, (here is the best part) Let's trade him to a team like....... oh Baltimore for a 2097 7th round conditional draft pick. Get them all out of here...Evans, Stroud, Mitchell, Whitner, Florence, McGee, Byrd too (he'll do something ONE DAY) who else...?? All of them....it's in their DNA, it's just a matter of time before another one of THOSE people do something. Next time it could be YOUR wife, your sister, your daughter, or your aunties, best friends, cousins granddaughters niece. THIS MUST BE STOPPED.

Yeah, then we can sit in front of our Aaron's Rental big screen tv on days like today and watch him in the playoffs. Man that will feel so good when we see him get hit by Clay Matthews Jr, or Brian Cushing, or somebody like that. Just put a REAL GOOD LICK on that sucker. Yessireee Bob,,,,that will make us Buffalo, New York people feel just GREAT.

Then I moved to Dallas, Texas... where this kind of stuff is NOT played out in the media. Somebody driving down I35, or across 30 or 20 will "look" like the guy and ...... well it will just get handled, swept under the rug, and we all get together for some beef brisket and a Bud, and go on with our own miserable lives. Thanks to the MEDIA.

Let's sum this up:

EPIC...award winning. If I had a Labatt's Blue I'd raise a glass to ya. Maybe later... after lunch :-)

It doesn't sound like BS completely. It sounds like Lynch was hitting on this dude's wife and doing it all wrong. The guy is jealous and mad at his wife. He is also taking it too far.

thats my read on it.....

..but it also shows just how damn stupid marshawn is....he just can't stay out of trouble......highly unlikely he stays with buffalo to complete his current contract.

Will he be convicted, not likely, is there more to the story, maybe. Does it sound weird yes, to wierd to believe.

But I've gone through life believing when someone comes up with a story that you could never imagine happening, it usually is true as no one would ever think anything up so wierd.

The fact that the womans wife is a cop makes it more believiable in my mind as I'm sure he asked her 10 times to tell her exactly what happened, is she sure she wasn't leaving anything out, and likely grilled her as hard as he would any suspect as he'sseen first hand many phoney stories told.

And yes he most definitely is as you descirbed: getto, scumbag, thug, A-Hole, and illiterate to name a few. In fact he's worse than most getto thugs as he has money so figures he can just buy his way out of anything.

Ghetto scum bag, A-hole, Thug, Illiterate.....just a few of the words that have been used to define M Lynch. No doubt one of the most hated Bills of all time. What with his offensive looking "gold teeth" and his "dreads"... he LOOKS like all of those things. We have after-all been indoctrinated into associating this kind of "look" with that kind of "person". The fact that it is a police officers wife (above reproach), lends even more credibility to this story.

So let's not question the details of this asinine story. Let's not question the motive of the complainant, let's embrace this story as those did at "Rosewood", because that is our mentality. We are like Canadian geese, flying in whichever direction we are led, no matter where that may be. WHY??

Because we WANT to believe this story. We want to have a villain... it serves our racist, blood thirsty appetite. We work 40-50hrs a week, bring home our pittance of $400-500 a week, to pay our $400.00 a month rent or (mortgage) $267.00 a month truck note, $500.00 a month heating bill...etc. We begrudge anybody making 1-3 million a year that LOOKS like M. Lynch. He is after all an arrogant (I threw this in myself, hope you don't mind) ghetto scum-bag, a-hole, thug with offensive teeth and hair. Why should he have all that money, living in a fine home, driving a nice automobile? He gets to hang out at TGI's....we get to hang out a Pete's Bar and Grill, sucking down $.50 splits, or Bob's when his wife is not home. This kind of life will get even the most tolerant of wnyer's dandruff up.

Yes siree Bob..this is an open and shut case. Hang him, take all of his money, send him packing back to the ghetto in Oakland. In a couple of years his ghetto thug behind will be dead anyway. Better yet, (here is the best part) Let's trade him to a team like....... oh Baltimore for a 2097 7th round conditional draft pick. Get them all out of here...Evans, Stroud, Mitchell, Whitner, Florence, McGee, Byrd too (he'll do something ONE DAY) who else...?? All of them....it's in their DNA, it's just a matter of time before another one of THOSE people do something. Next time it could be YOUR wife, your sister, your daughter, or your aunties, best friends, cousins granddaughters niece. THIS MUST BE STOPPED.

Yeah, then we can sit in front of our Aaron's Rental big screen tv on days like today and watch him in the playoffs. Man that will feel so good when we see him get hit by Clay Matthews Jr, or Brian Cushing, or somebody like that. Just put a REAL GOOD LICK on that sucker. Yessireee Bob,,,,that will make us Buffalo, New York people feel just GREAT.

Then I moved to Dallas, Texas... where this kind of stuff is NOT played out in the media. Somebody driving down I35, or across 30 or 20 will "look" like the guy and ...... well it will just get handled, swept under the rug, and we all get together for some beef brisket and a Bud, and go on with our own miserable lives.

Funny so many of you believe this. Sounds like BS to me.

THANK YOU! I had to read 7 ignorant people assume the guy is guilty without knowing ANYTHING about the situation. Let the legal process do it's thing. Did you guys ever consider the lady is a scumbag who is trying to get $$ from marshawn?

What a thug!! If this is true. the Bills will have no choice but to trade him or just cut there losses and dump him. I hope this isn't true though. I still think he can produce on the field. Maybe he should be on house arrest when he's not at one Bills dr. :w00t:

THANK YOU! I had to read 7 ignorant people assume the guy is guilty without knowing ANYTHING about the situation. Let the legal process do it's thing. Did you guys ever consider the lady is a scumbag who is trying to get $$ from marshawn?

And this is clearly the best way for her to do it. :w00t:

Will he be convicted, not likely, is there more to the story, maybe. Does it sound weird yes, to wierd to believe.

But I've gone through life believing when someone comes up with a story that you could never imagine happening, it usually is true as no one would ever think anything up so wierd.

The fact that the womans wife is a cop makes it more believiable in my mind as I'm sure he asked her 10 times to tell her exactly what happened, is she sure she wasn't leaving anything out, and likely grilled her as hard as he would any suspect as he'sseen first hand many phoney stories told.

And yes he most definitely is as you descirbed: getto, scumbag, thug, A-Hole, and illiterate to name a few. In fact he's worse than most getto thugs as he has money so figures he can just buy his way out of anything.

Aren't we getting a bit hysterical over this? I wasn't there and therefore cannot judge if a serious wrong occured. But it was $20. Forgive me for being insensitive, but let's look at this strictly as a potential crime. At worst, since the money has been repaid, it amounts to an upsetting incident. There was no blood, no smoking gun, no trips to the emergency room. And since we already know what Lynch is like, does this incident constitute the "last straw" or is it really just another chance for the Lynch haters to want him sent packing? :w00t:

It isn't about the money. It is about being able to do what he thinks he can. Some people think they are able to do whatever they want and strike fear in people when things don't go the way they want them to. I wish I never bought a Lynch jersey. True or not, he needs to have a fresh start somewhere else.

Maybe he was getting money for the Cowher billboard.

It isn't about the money. It is about being able to do what he thinks he can.

He was probably being a wiseass and thought this was a good way to get in her pants. Too bad all the weed and booze clouded his perception of time and he forgot to give the money back.

Thank you for proving me right. :-)

p.s. 2 words. SUSAN SMITH