Charlie Weis to KC

And the A/B list options for Buffalo continue to get swooped up by other teams, without even an interview

Well it's not like the media was reporting any interviews Weis did with KC. Just because they don't report it, doesn't mean it isn't happening/hasn't happened.

Which I hope is the case with Buffalo and Billick. The guy actually WANTS to come here and apparently we're not interested, or at least that's what the reports are saying.

Well it's not like the media was reporting any interviews Weis did with KC. Just because they don't report it, doesn't mean it isn't happening/hasn't happened.

Which I hope is the case with Buffalo and Billick. The guy actually WANTS to come here and apparently we're not interested, or at least that's what the reports are saying.

If they wanted Billick I wouldn't think they would be flying to Minn. that said Billick is my first non Cowher choice

Per Schefter's Twitter: "It's likely to be a New England reunion: Now that Charlie Weis has agreed to work in Kansas City, Romeo Crennel will not be far behind."

They're getting the band back together man...

Even though everyone hated this guy we are upset he's not taking the Bills job? Sounds logical.

PTR

I think the issue was Weis as a HC, not OC.

Every coach that has left NE has been a total disaster as HC: Weis, Crennel, Mangini.....and add McDaniels to that list.

Does this make any sense??? Pioli hires the hot shot OC of the Cardinals to be the HC and only one year later hires a former Patriot to run the offense. What message does this send to Todd Haley? I guess they were coaches together for the Jets in the past. Maybe Haley signed off on it for that reason. Is this the best Weis can do? Isn't the Bears OC job better especially with a proven QB already on the roster?

Does this make any sense??? Pioli hires the hot shot OC of the Cardinals to be the HC and only one year later hires a former Patriot to run the offense. What message does this send to Todd Haley? I guess they were coaches together for the Jets in the past. Maybe Haley signed off on it for that reason. Is this the best Weis can do? Isn't the Bears OC job better especially with a proven QB already on the roster?

Well maybe its just a comfort zone thing having worked under Pioli and with Haley in the past. Yeah I think KC isn't the best spot either considering there are possibly other teams whose offense could use his imprint.

I think the issue was Weis as a HC, not OC.

Every coach that has left NE has been a total disaster as HC: Weis, Crennel, Mangini.....and add McDaniels to that list.

Mangini has been a total disaster? 2 wining seasons in 4, and the terrible Browns team he took over was playing lights out in the final quarter of this season. I suspect that Holmgren will fire him, but I think it's a bad move.