The Poojer

Girls of Mythbusters  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest?

• Scottie Chapman
    • Jessi Combes
    • Kari Byron
    • Jess Nelson

Can I select "none of the above?" I do not watch the show so maybe I'm not getting it.

Same here.

btw...I also got puddin' for the first link. Which was far more attractive than that tattooed up skank in the link that Pooj provided. :unsure:

Jesse Combs is on Mythbusters now????

Man, I used to watch her every week on Xtreme 4x4 on Spike TV during "the Powerblock" (The place Danica Patrick started out hosting before they brought in the original female cohost from Overhauling).

She is cute, and she likes Jeeps/4x4's and can wrench on vehicles/weld too. It sucks that she left, I heard she was doing some Motorcross show

I still think the red head original is the best from Mythbusters

i must admit, as much as I love kari...its hard to not vote for scottie.....this is a tough one...

If Scottie wasn't tatoo'd that much she'd be in the running for me.

Copy/paste works but linky no workie.

Kari...now an official MILF!

Same here and same here about her being a MILF.

Maybe you just like Pudding so much that you can't tell the difference anymore... :worthy:

Linky

Jesse Combs is on Mythbusters now????

Man, I used to watch her every week on Xtreme 4x4 on Spike TV during "the Powerblock" (The place Danica Patrick started out hosting before they brought in the original female cohost from Overhauling).

She is cute, and she likes Jeeps/4x4's and can wrench on vehicles/weld too. It sucks that she left, I heard she was doing some Motorcross show

I still think the red head original is the best from Mythbusters

Jesse brings a lot to the table that the show can use. I think it would be difficult for any of the guys to hook up a nitrous boost on a car. She has a lot of experience with it. I wonder what Kari is thinking about her?

How do I vote for pudding?

After reading this thread it does seem strange that puddin isn't a choice. :rolleyes:

Jesse brings a lot to the table that the show can use. I think it would be difficult for any of the guys to hook up a nitrous boost on a car. She has a lot of experience with it. I wonder what Kari is thinking about her?

Maybe keep Jesse and Kari, put each of them with one of the guys, so now you have three combos doing myths.

I don't know Jack, I like Torry(sp) and Grant's interactions with the third member of the group...be it Jesse or Kari...its a tough call, I don't think all 4 would work together though...too much....maybe Jesse can help Jamie and Adam...course who wants to see anyone be the voice of reason or peacekeeper between those 2....

Maybe keep Jesse and Kari, put each of them with one of the guys, so now you have three combos doing myths.

I don't know Jack, I like Torry(sp) and Grant's interactions with the third member of the group...be it Jesse or Kari...its a tough call, I don't think all 4 would work together though...too much....maybe Jesse can help Jamie and Adam...course who wants to see anyone be the voice of reason or peacekeeper between those 2....

I can't stand Grant, so I'm all for they getting rid of him. He's probably too useful to the show though with all that robotics stuff he does.