Marcus Stroud comments

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Poz would go to the outside or he is still mad at Poz for suggesting the ridiculous Maybin.

Have you considered that maybe he realizes that Poz is extremely over rated and a below average performer at mlb.

These guys watch the film each week. They know who the performers are.

I was on the Poz band wagon his first year in the league. Now I think he is a huge problem on defense.

Rolando McLain should be there when we pick in the draft. This guy is a game changer and hits hard.

McLain should be our first pick. Go OL in round 2.

Asked what position he would draft in the 1st round. He said MLB or OT. I wonder how old POZ feels about his comment. :rolleyes:

Poz is playing out of position. He'd be more effective on special teams. If he can stay in his lane, his problem with angles could be masked. And then he could still smoke two packs a day and be fresh in the 4th quarter.

Have you considered that maybe he realizes that Poz is extremely over rated and a below average performer at mlb.

I was on the Poz band wagon his first year in the league. Now I think he is a huge problem on defense.

Rolando McLain should be there when we pick in the draft. This guy is a game changer and hits hard.

I'm not saying Poz doesn't suck it is just that Maybin sucks even more. And Poz practically drafted him personally making him responsible. That is probably why Stroud is mad.

I still think POZ could become really good. He is still playing with one arm basically.Have any of you done alot of lifting,and you injure something.You just are not the same. Give him the offseason to get his strength back in the arm. And hey maybe he will be better outside.Bottom line is he still isnt up to strenght yet.

On board with that, McLain in 1 and OL in 2. Very revealing if Stroud called for a MLB. But we all knew Poz was slow.

I still think POZ could become really good. He is still playing with one arm basically.Have any of you done alot of lifting,and you injure something.You just are not the same. Give him the offseason to get his strength back in the arm. And hey maybe he will be better outside.Bottom line is he still isnt up to strenght yet.

And that's probably what is making him slow too

Yeah he`s real slow.Kinda like some people here. :lol:

I like Poz' demeanor, character and leadership skills, and agree that his arm is probably limiting him strength-wise on the field. I love the fact that he is from a blue-collar town like Buffalo. But how many times do we have to see him get beat to the edge of the field and outrun before we realize he is too slow to play middle linebacker in the NFL? Maybe he would be better suited to play on the outside?

Here's a look at 40 yd dash times against the rest of his linebacker class, coming out of college. Of these guys, nine are currently getting any notable snaps in the NFL (Poz, Beason, Timmons, Black, Nicholas, Willis, Harris, Siler, Durant).

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/playe...s&order=ASC

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/playe...s&order=ASC

Of those nine guys, the only guy that posted a worse 40 time is Beason, who reportedly had a sore back on the day of the combine. Put Poz on the outside and get someone with a little more speed and range in the middle of that defense. Then we have Poz & Mitchell on the outside, with some new stud rookie like McClain in the middle. Then we still have the issue of our LB depth, but at least we've beefed up our starting LB corp. Poz & Mitchell can provide good leadership to McClain while he is still learning, too.

300LB DTs w/ millions in the bank say what they want to when they want to.

Stroud performs week in week out he is not a problem, ever. He has credibility and therefore can say what he thinks. Nice to have a credible guy say something for once. Hear me, 'lil Donte?

Too bad he didn't say DT. Stroud's production has been very spotty this year. Maybe injuries and age catching up to him. Johnson is really best as a rotational player so I think the Bills should be looking at a DT on the first day. OL, DE, DT.

Stroud performs week in week out he is not a problem, ever. He has credibility and therefore can say what he thinks. Nice to have a credible guy say something for once. Hear me, 'lil Donte?

true.but he can also say what he thinks cuz hes big.

Poz is playing out of position. He'd be more effective on special teams.

Dude, Pussluzny is a kitty at any position. He is the softest LB on the planet... yeah, even softer than Ellison. If he got any softer he'd have "Charmin" writen on the back of his uni.