Tebow to Jags a "done deal."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"There's a rumor making the rounds that a wink-nod-sneeze-fart arrangement has been made to ensure that Tebow will be on the board when the Jags pick in round one -- and that no one will trade up to get in position to draft him."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...is-a-done-deal/

Can you believe this ridiculousness?

Honestly, I like PFT. But since he's joined with NBC, kinda been a schmuck.

That has to be one of the most ridiculous "rumors" ever! OK, not quite as bad

as Seifert at the aiport, but darn close. Why would any NFL team be cool with

the league stepping in and giving a certain player to another team via draft?

As one of the replies stated "I started a rumor, therefore it's a rumor"

Florio is such a bad writer. He use to be interesting, but ever since and the months lading up to him selling out to NBC sports, he is horrible. PFT is the TMZ version of football news. A friend of a friend told florio all 32 teams have an agreement they let the jaguars pick a QB.....give me a freakin break

Florio is such a bad writer. He use to be interesting, but ever since and the months lading up to him selling out to NBC sports, he is horrible. PFT is the TMZ version of football news. A friend of a friend told florio all 32 teams have an agreement they let the jaguars pick a QB.....give me a freakin break

Actually TMZ is reliabe. Most stuff is on film. The other stuff always turns out to be true.

"There's a rumor making the rounds that a wink-nod-sneeze-fart arrangement has been made to ensure that Tebow will be on the board when the Jags pick in round one -- and that no one will trade up to get in position to draft him."

No, I don't. This is one of the dumbest articles in sports history. I dare to say that Florio has dropped below Peter King.

Translation: No team in their right mind would use a 1st round pick on Tim Tebow, but the Jags, in one last desperate attempt to get fans in Florida to come to their games, will waste their 1st round pick on Tebow. PFT might as well start some wild rumor of collusion than tell the real story, because when the Jags take Tebow, they can say-"we were the 1st to tell you".

Once Tebow works out at the combine he will be lucky to be drafted. After he comes out of the closet he'll be lucky to be let back into the state of florida.

You obviously haven't seen the picture of his girlfriend...holy :thumbsup:

Translation: No team in their right mind would use a 1st round pick on Tim Tebow, but the Jags, in one last desperate attempt to get fans in Florida to come to their games, will waste their 1st round pick on Tebow. PFT might as well start some wild rumor of collusion than tell the real story, because when the Jags take Tebow, they can say-"we were the 1st to tell you".

Just like in October of 2006, when PFT started a "wild rumor" that Nick Saban would leave Miami for Alabama?

You guys may not like Florio, but he has great sources.

And again, regarding Tebow, I think many of you will be surprised on draft day '10.

I've got news for everyone. If the Jags want Tebow in the first round, when it comes time for the Jags to pick, he's gonna be there. No other team is stupid enough to waste a 2nd rounder on him, let alone a first. So, have at it Jags... Tim Tebow.... the second coming of Bobby Douglas, yee haaa.

Wait til you Tebow man lovers see Tebow in the Hula/Senior Bowl games... you're gonna fall in love all over again with that rocket arm with pin point accuracy and that nano second quick release.

Tebow... at the pro level? Yeah, maybe Canada.

Honestly, I like PFT. But since he's joined with NBC, kinda been a schmuck.

That has to be one of the most ridiculous "rumors" ever! OK, not quite as bad

as Seifert at the aiport, but darn close. Why would any NFL team be cool with

the league stepping in and giving a certain player to another team via draft?

As one of the replies stated "I started a rumor, therefore it's a rumor"

Not the NFL but see Patrick Ewing to the Knicks.