Colts workout Losman

iommi

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY would you think I was? I was just saying what a STUPID organization the Bucs were when Young was there, so I guess you could say I was comparing the Culverhouse Bucs to todays Bills. :thumbsup:

Didn't think you were. just messin around.

Well, not sure Losman will end up here - Indy making QB moves...

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) The Indianapolis Colts have put longtime backup quarterback Jim Sorgi on injured reserve, leaving rookie Curtis Painter as the only backup to three-time MVP Peyton Manning.

Sorgi had been the third quarterback for the past four games after hurting his right throwing shoulder in practice.

Painter, a Purdue alum, was a sixth-round draft pick in April.

The Colts also signed offensive lineman Michael Toudouze, Indy's fifth-round pick in 2006, to fill Sorgi's spot. They waived quarterback Shane Boyd from the practice squad and signed former University of Buffalo quarterback Drew Willy.

Where did I say that Steve Young was cut from Tampa Bay? Played bad so they traded him. But didn't have talent around him. Kind of like the talent Losman played with at Buffalo and coaching. Yes I was wrong about Warner, I ment St Loius Rams but you Knew that. I Was wrong about Kurt being on Green Bay bench. Green Bay was the first team he tried out for. Played in the Arena football leaque before he played for Rams.

JP had no talent on his team?

Evans, McGahee, Peters, Butler, SPikes, Greer, Clements, Reed, Schobel, Moorman......this is better than we have now.

The Colts also signed offensive lineman Michael Toudouze, Indy's fifth-round pick in 2006, to fill Sorgi's spot. They waived quarterback Shane Boyd from the practice squad and signed former University of Buffalo quarterback Drew Willy.

Good for Drew. The Colts already have Willy's old UB center in Jamie Richard.

PTR

Guest dog14787
Drew Willy > Shane Boyd > JP Losman :censored:

Any of the 32 teams can sign him now before the off-season rush, won't someone PLEASE give JP a chance?

When the NFL season is over someone will probably express interest in JP , but if JP doesn't see a chance to play, he's probably just as content to stay in the UFL. Another season of showcasing his talent will do him good and as another poster posted, JP has helped and can continue to help the new league develop, hopefully into something big one day.

I suppose being a Losman fan it works out good for me if he stays in the UFL because I can still root for Losman without it ever interfering with my Buffalo Bills.

:censored:

Look I liked J.P. when he was here and even watched the UFL games but dude your man crush is over the top! No true, bleeding red, white and blue Bills fan would ever support a cast away the way you are. If J.P. plays against us cool i wish him the best with his career but dude find some other boards to be on if you are going to spew MAN LOVE and an anti bills sentiment!

When the NFL season is over someone will probably express interest in JP , but if JP doesn't see a chance to play, he's probably just as content to stay in the UFL. Another season of showcasing his talent will do him good and as another poster posted, JP has helped and can continue to help the new league develop, hopefully into something big one day.

I suppose being a Losman fan it works out good for me if he stays in the UFL because I can still root for Losman without it ever interfering with my Buffalo Bills.

Showcase his talents?Like 9 TDs or something in 6 games against guys who would otherwise be playing company flag football?

The UFL lost $30 million with just 4 teams. If they go to 6 teams, they likely will double that loss next "season".

Showcase his talents?Like 9 TDs or something in 6 games against guys who would otherwise be playing company flag football?

The UFL lost $30 million with just 4 teams. If they go to 6 teams, they likely will double that loss next "season".

Yeah, that's true, but look at the up side.

With six whole teams in the league - they could make two conferences!

They could have the Lousy Conference and the Worthless Conference with three teams in each.

Then they could also have playoffs!

Playoffs? Did I say Playoffs?

The top four teams could play in an elimination game two weeks before their Stupendous Bowl.

Imagine the excitement that would build - having a Playoff game right after their seven game season!

They could also have their version of the Pro Bowl. Maybe they could call it the Almost Pro Bowl or something.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to get my popcorn ready.

Sorgi is hurt, that is why they are trying out QBs. JP had a stronger arm than Edwards and Fits combined. He probably would have the game of his life if he started against Buffalo.

Really? "The game of his life"? Tell us what other QB had "the game of his life" against the Bill this year?

But perhaps you mean that, as p*ss poor a QB as JPL is, it wouldn't take much for such a milestone to occur---look at his "championship" performance in the UFL: 35 tosses for less than 200 yards, 4 sacks, no TDs. Those weren't the Steelers his "locos" were playing......

Wake up. You were dreaming--it's time to go to school.

Guest dog14787
I'm no fan of JP's play, but frankly I'm surprised that he can't even land a third string job somewhere. Who the hell is this guy (Boyd) who beat him out??

Boyd was released from the Colts in favor of Buffalo quarterback Drew Willy.