Colts workout Losman

iommi

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like when Rob Johnson got one with the Buccaneers.

Doesn't look like it's going to happen since it looks like the colts won't be signing JP. I feel bad for the guy. I think his experiences in college behind his turnstyle O-line made it impossible for him to go to the next level. And of course at the next level he got to enjoy the fine protection of some of our O-linemen. No matter how tough a QB is, eventually he's going to get rattled after being planted time after time

IMO, Losman would have been sacked 10 times.

He has a nice 40 yard time but all the agility in the world means nothing if you have zero feel for pass pressure. His measurables never manifested themselves in the ability to avoid being sacked a lot.

Gee, but didn't Trent get sacked a lot too? And Bledsoe? And Fitzy? Darn the luck, 4 QB's in a row who can't avoid getting sacked a lot. Or it could it have been the crappy offensive lines....? Nah.

Doesn't look like it's going to happen since it looks like the colts won't be signing JP. I feel bad for the guy. I think his experiences in college behind his turnstyle O-line made it impossible for him to go to the next level. And of course at the next level he got to enjoy the fine protection of some of our O-linemen. No matter how tough a QB is, eventually he's going to get rattled after being planted time after time

It could be the injured finger that kept Indy from signing JP, who knows?