Colts workout Losman

iommi

JP was not great but he was still better than what we have had since. You can come back with your B.S. as soon as one of these QBs puts up the numbers JP did in 2006.

I think it's great that he is getting a look by Indy because now all the A-holes who keep saying "JP must suck, he didn't even get a call from any other teams" can STFU.

I would laugh my ass off to watch JP tear the Bills up on Jan 3 with Manning resting up for playoffs. It is exactly what this organization and the idiot fans deserve.

AMEN

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or so you think. Probably would have hung on too long and took more sacks.

There are two sides of the story here. Just because Fitz realeased the pass, doesn't mean JPL would have too.

:thumbsup::P

JP was one of the most accurate down field passers in the league when he was in Buffalo.

when the game is yours, dont fumble to lose a game. oh sorry. jp did that last year.

u guys are forgetting how jp lost games ALL BY HIMSELF. he may be a good guy. who cares. he's bad luck in the nfl. i dont even believe in destiny. but thats his destiny. to suck in the nfl.

jp is like this:

u just get get a brand new carpet. work the whole weekend. finish by 10pm. dog takes a sh** at 1001pm.

so did leodis Mckelvin and Jim Kelly

I seem to recall a certain playoff game against Jacksonville

It happens

JP was not great but he was still better than what we have had since. You can come back with your B.S. as soon as one of these QBs puts up the numbers JP did in 2006.

I think it's great that he is getting a look by Indy because now all the A-holes who keep saying "JP must suck, he didn't even get a call from any other teams" can STFU.

I would laugh my ass off to watch JP tear the Bills up on Jan 3 with Manning resting up for playoffs. It is exactly what this organization and the idiot fans deserve.

I agree. For all the stupid mistakes JP made in his young career, the "supporting" cast around him wasn't much help, outside of maybe Lee. If you look at the best offenses and QBs, they are surrounded by strong offensive lines and/or an array of WRs. The entire Buffalo offense has been nowhere near good consistently for at least five years. The way Edwards "won" the job over JP always irked me, because he was winning against marginal teams and hardly the reason for a lot of those wins.

A lot of people forget JP made great strides 2006 and how 2007 began. Game 1 was the Kevin Everett/Denver heartbreaking loss at home. Game 2 was against a hungry Pittsburgh D at Pittsburgh, which is not easy for the best of QBs. Game 3 was at NE where JP was knocked out early by Wilfork. Edwards then led the Bills to wins against several bad teams (Jets twice, Balt, Cincy, Miami) and losing that infamous game to Dallas, winning the starting role b/c the team was winning. Based on pretty much two games of JPs play in 2007 v. Edwards in 2007, Jauron went with the QB he drafted. If anyone has faith in Jauron's judgment at this point you're crazy. JP played worse in any game time action he saw since then, playing in an offensive system run by idiots. Bottom line, JP got the short end of the stick, yet bit his lip for the most part through all of that.

So far JP's plan of resurrecting his career by playing a season in the UFL under Fassel is working out, though...

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/ufl/news/story?id=4346612

And proves 90% of the people on this board don't know what they are talking about.

Trent Edwards doesn't suck he just doesn't fit our system.

JP is gonna be a great QB some day people forget GB wanted JP to be the next Brett Favre until Buffalo decide they would try and ruin the kids career.

And you fall into which percentile? :thumbsup:

I would laugh my ass off to watch JP tear the Bills up on Jan 3 with Manning resting up for playoffs.

Why? Are you just so much enthralled by JP in some way that simply overpowers being a Bills fan? :P

He sucks and is a proven, perpetual loser, but do keep clinging to that shred of hope for whatever reason. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Why? Are you just so much enthralled by JP in some way that simply overpowers being a Bills fan? :P

He sucks and is a proven, perpetual loser, but do keep clinging to that shred of hope for whatever reason. :thumbsup:

The Buffalo Bills have been training athletes how to lose for a decade now so I suppose that makes us all experts...

That's exactly what is wrong with all you JP bag lickers. You put him before the Bills. You are a JP fan, not a Bills fan. :thumbsup: Enjoy your JP wet dream tonight.

Guest dog14787
That's exactly what is wrong with all you JP bag lickers. You put him before the Bills. You are a JP fan, not a Bills fan. :P Enjoy your JP wet dream tonight.

If Losman beats us to finish up the season he helps us move up in the draft, always was a nice fella that JP :thumbsup:

Probably because it's like watching someone get kicked in the nuts. You know it's going to be painful. You know its going to hurt. But you just can't look away.

Personally if JP does play,I hope we send him back on a stretcher. Or at least prove it once and for all that he doesn't belong.

IMO, Losman would have been sacked 10 times.

He has a nice 40 yard time but all the agility in the world means nothing if you have zero feel for pass pressure. His measurables never manifested themselves in the ability to avoid being sacked a lot.

Plus he's a dumb QB. He just doesn't get it. The latest QB with a strong arm but doesn't understand the game like starting QBs.

And proves 90% of the people on this board don't know what they are talking about.

Trent Edwards doesn't suck he just doesn't fit our system.

JP is gonna be a great QB some day people forget GB wanted JP to be the next Brett Favre until Buffalo decide they would try and ruin the kids career.

What does this mean? I want a lot of things in life, doesn't mean I get them.

Yes, I'm sure it was all Jauron's fault for failing to see JP was qualified to be the Colts' 3rd string QB.

If JP was good he would have shown it. Face it people he is not. Very nice guy, just like Trent, but not even average in terms of QB play.