The Patriots never cease to amaze me

Hargrove looks like he's hopped up on PCP tonight

Dennis, getting ready to lift now is Anthony Hargrove of the New Orleans Saints. His trainer has told me that he's taken antibolic steroids, Novacaine, Nyquil, Darvon, and some sort of fish paralyzer. Also, I believe he's had a few cocktails within the last hour or so. All of this is, of course, perfectly legal at the All-Drug Olympics, in fact it's encouraged. Hargrove is getting set now, he's going for a cleaning jerk of over 1500 pounds, which would triple the existing world record. That's an awful lot of weight, Dennis, and here he goes.

Bellyache doesn't look like much a a "genius" tonight. Amazing what not having tape does to you.

The key to beating the Patriots is to hit Brady in the mouth. He's got happy feet right now and he's just flinging it all over the place.

I hope Fox scores as many points as time will allow. If they can hang 75 on the Pats I hope they do!

Bellyache doesn't look like much a a "genius" tonight. Amazing what not having tape does to you.

The key to beating the Patriots is to hit Brady in the mouth. He's got happy feet right now and he's just flinging it all over the place.

I hope Fox scores as many points as time will allow. If they can hang 75 on the Pats I hope they do!

75 points hung on Belicheat and Wilfork being helped off the field would make this game worth being sleepy at work tomorrow...

Matt Light is looking brutal out there. He looks like Jonathan Scott out there.

Dennis, getting ready to lift now is Anthony Hargrove of the New Orleans Saints. His trainer has told me that he's taken antibolic steroids, Novacaine, Nyquil, Darvon, and some sort of fish paralyzer. Also, I believe he's had a few cocktails within the last hour or so. All of this is, of course, perfectly legal at the All-Drug Olympics, in fact it's encouraged. Hargrove is getting set now, he's going for a cleaning jerk of over 1500 pounds, which would triple the existing world record. That's an awful lot of weight, Dennis, and here he goes.

Cleaning jerk? You mean the nasty janitor in your building?

Funny thing is on that play where Gruden and Jaws cried about Welker not getting the hold call Hargrove went right up the middle and was about to flatten Brady but Koppen and Mankins blatantly held him. Ofcourse they don't even mention anything about that. ESPN gushes over the Pats so much it's just sickening.

Punch him right in the mouth

On Sunday we got to watch the Bills hammer the Phins and on Monday we get to watch the Saints dismember the cheating Patriots. Christmas has come early this year.

Is there anything better that watching repeated shots of Brady, Moss, Welker, and Hoody look stunned and dismayed on the sideline!

Is there anything better that watching repeated shots of Brady, Moss, Welker, and Hoody look stunned and dismayed on the sideline!

Watching repeated shots of Brady, Moss, Welker, and Hoody looking stunned and dismayed on the sideline at the Ralph.

On Sunday we got to watch the Bills hammer the Phins and on Monday we get to watch the Saints dismember the cheating Patriots. Christmas has come early this year.

I know its a loooong shot. But, with a miracle 5-0 finish here, if the Patriots go 2-2 in their four remaining non-bills games (obviously we need to beat them, so essentially they have to finish 2-3) we make the playoffs with a tie-breaking division win. Of course this discounts the dolphins, but whatever.

A man's gotta dream, and maybe this shatters the Patriots a little bit.