Trestman/Gilbride/Haslett

Gilbride is not coming back to a previous scene of a crime. His TBD nickname at the time was "Killdrive". Need anymore info?

Haslett is virtually no better than DJ.

Gilbride looked juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a little bit better with better players the year before last. The Giants won the SB with him as OC.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people have the love affair with Haslett?

I cannot see Wilson bringing him in after what he said about Kent Hull 4 yrs ago.

I mentioned Haslett's name before as a possibility simply as a cheap re-tred with Bufallo ties...I totally forgot about his comments about Hull...Thanks for the reminder and screw Haslett...I'm holding out hope for a big time coach

I mentioned Haslett's name before as a possibility simply as a cheap re-tred with Bufallo ties...I totally forgot about his comments about Hull...Thanks for the reminder and screw Haslett...I'm holding out hope for a big time coach

Agreed.... Haslett sucks. Never won anything on a HC level. Bring in Marty if you want a proven ex Bill.

Aren't they going to have to interview a black guy as per the NFL anti-discrimination rules or whatever? I'm guessing it would be the defensive coordinator for Minnesota, who I would certianly take over Gilbride or Haslett anyway. Or does that get voided if your current coach is black to begin with?

Trestman is even worse.

Curious to see where/how you drew that conclusion...Trestman has been successful EVERYWHERE he's been...

2002-Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach, Oakland Raiders

#1 offense in the NFL, #1 passing offense in NFL,

QB Rich Gannon Pro Bowl appearance, MVP of NFL

NFL Record for 300 yard passing games (10)

Jerry Rice Pro Bowl appearance

1998-Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach, Arizona Cardinals

1st Playoff win for Cardinals in 51 Years

Jake Plummer Pro Bowl appearance (alternate)

1995 &1996-Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach, San Francisco 49ers

Coached Steve Young (66.9% Comps & 66.7% Comps)

Coached Jerry Rice to 2 Pro Bowl appearances, an NFL record 15 TD catches and over 3,000 yards receiving in 2 years.

2 Playoff appearances (25 wins in 2 years)

1995 #1 pass offense in the NFL (#2 total offense)

1996 #2 pass offense in the NFL (#6 total offense)

1989 Offensive Coordinator, Cleveland Browns

AFC Championship

Not to mention he's 17-3 in Montreal and in the playoffs...(accept CFL doesn't count) :w00t: