2012 Movie

All_Pro_Bills

I saw the ads for the 2012 movie and was speaking to a buddy of mine, a fellow Bills fan. The basic premise is the world comes to an end on December 21st, 2012.

So we're talking about it, and he says 'The plot is missing a key ingredient. Yeah, the world comes to an end in 2012. Right after the Bills clinch home field advantage throughout the playoffs and are the clear favorite to win the Super Bowl!'

Hadn't laughed that much in a while.

I'm dying to see the happy ending to that one. Not to nitpick (but I am), if any one of those catastrophes happened on Earth it would be all over for the rest of us from the shock wave alone. There would be no escaping in a plane. Game over.

PTR

I'm dying to see the happy ending to that one. Not to nitpick (but I am), if any one of those catastrophes happened on Earth it would be all over for the rest of us from the shock wave alone. There would be no escaping in a plane. Game over.

PTR

Great, there goes my life saving plane idea...DOH!

PTR

What if I'm in an elevator and I jump right before it hits the ground? I'll be ok then, right?

What if I'm in an elevator and I jump right before it hits the ground? I'll be ok then, right?

Only if the elevator is on a cruise ship and at the moment of the elevator hitting the ground, the ship flips over. Or if you're actually on the elevator ride at DisneyWorld.

The Bills would not have clinched anything by the 12th. When they did clinch, aliens would of landed at the Ralph and all the Bills playoff games would have to be played in Toronto because the alien space ship could not be moved. This delay is caused because the aliens do not have the proper visas. Bills are upset in Toronto by Kansas City Chiefs, when the tying field 25 yard goal goes wide left! Later, it is found, that the aliens, had accidentally deflected it with a moving ray gun test. The aliens say they are sorry, but they had bet heavily on KC because of the 20 point spread the Bills were giving. After wards RW sells the Bills to a group of LA investors and turns the Ralph into an aliens visitor center. He then gets to buy a franchise in the Off world football league for 25K!

That movies looks so dumb. I can't believe people will waste hard earned $ and 2.5 hrs to see that rubbish. Then again I waste each Sunday watching the Bills play amature hour football. Who am I to judge.

Like so many of the recent "blockbusters" all your going to see is some awesome special effects, sub-par acting, and a weak story line.

At least 2012 really seems to go balls-to-the-wall on having no plot and only special effects. They went to the prop yard, found models of every major world monument, and smashed them with every other world monument or CGI tidal wave. This isn't some half assed, Independence Day "our aliens blew up the White House," it's "we crashed an aircraft carrier into the white house with a tidal wave."

And hopefully, once everybody sees this non-stop series of explosions and car chases, they can never make this movie again.

2012 starts a new era of history because we have passed through the center of the galactic axis again, like we do every 26000 years. Thats why the mayan and other calendars end there. Be aware that most terrorist attacks happen on numerically significant days.