The bar is set really low this week for me

I expect the Bills to get smoked this Sunday. Chris Johnson will have a field day and Vice Young will convert tons of third downs with his feet. Our LB's should thoroughly be exposed this weekend as usual, and with Trent back well you know the offense will be well......pitiful.

24-13 Titans

Naturally the Titans and Jags are warming up just in time for the Bills. Keeping an eye on Trent will be my focus. He was regressing before the 2nd concussion, should be interesting to see how he performs now. He really sank to an all-time low with me after his "I'm not a fan of this team" comment. So based on his performance and attitude, I think he's done. Too bad Fitz, the $2.5 million backup couldn't do anything.

Concussions are no joke, especially after 2 of them. They come easier every time. Although I'm convinced that T.E. isn't the answer at QB, I would hate to see the guy suffer serious damage from a third concussion. That's something that he has to be considering as well and we'll see if he's even more tentative because of it. Also does AVP factor Trent's condition into the game plan i.e. more running and max protection?

Chris Johnson might rush for 300 yards against the Bills this week

Record breaking performance by the Titans. The only thing that can save us from breaking the single game team rushing yardage allowed record is if the Titans just get too tired.

Between Johnson and Yound I'm guessing they go over the 400 yard mark. (record is around 425)

I expect the Bills to get smoked this Sunday. Chris Johnson will have a field day and Vice Young will convert tons of third downs with his feet. Our LB's should thoroughly be exposed this weekend as usual, and with Trent back well you know the offense will be well......pitiful.

24-13 Titans

Woa!

Easy there, tiger.

Where do you get off predicting the Bills having such an offensive "explosion" of 13 points?

Chris Johnson might rush for 300 yards against the Bills this week

He is on my Fantasy Team :worthy:

Of course, I will still be rooting for the Bills to pull off some miracle. My son's theory is that Trent's 2nd concussion will have him playing like he was before the first one last year. :worthy:

Naturally the Titans and Jags are warming up just in time for the Bills. Keeping an eye on Trent will be my focus. He was regressing before the 2nd concussion, should be interesting to see how he performs now. He really sank to an all-time low with me after his "I'm not a fan of this team" comment. So based on his performance and attitude, I think he's done. Too bad Fitz, the $2.5 million backup couldn't do anything.

Concussions are no joke, especially after 2 of them. They come easier every time. Although I'm convinced that T.E. isn't the answer at QB, I would hate to see the guy suffer serious damage from a third concussion. That's something that he has to be considering as well and we'll see if he's even more tentative because of it. Also does AVP factor Trent's condition into the game plan i.e. more running and max protection?

Max protection and more running should produce a stunningly low score.

Who exactly is going to "max protect" Edwards? Is Jauron bringing in the Sopranos?

Guest dog14787

Seriously , how that comment got so misinterpreted is beyond me. Trent Edwards cannot answer questions from a fans perspective, its really not that hard to understand if his comment isn't pulled out of context.

Seriously , how that comment got so misinterpreted is beyond me. Trent Edwards cannot answer questions from a fans perspective, its really not that hard to understand if his comment isn't pulled out of context.

He should have never used such a phrase. How many other NFL players have you EVER heard say such a thing. I'm almost 40 and this was a first for me. Edwards as it turns out, was cut from the same cloth as Rob Johnson.

Guest dog14787
He should have never used such a phrase. How many other NFL players have you EVER heard say such a thing. I'm almost 40 and this was a first for me. Edwards as it turns out, was cut from the same cloth as Rob Johnson.

You can pull allot of things out of context and get a totally different interpretation from what the speaker originally intended. All TE was saying he's a player, not a fan so if you want to know what the fans think, go ask them.

You would think that TE would come into this game with a "nothing to lose" mentality and not try to protect the ball as much as he has this season. But I highly doubt it. We're gonna see the good ol' TE whos afraid to pull the trigger and will much rather opt for a 3 yard check down instead of taking a chance and throwing it up and try to let our receivers make a play.

Hey Red, he's simply allowing for Jairus Byrd's T.D. return for this week, the offense will "chime in" with two thrilling field goals!!!

But we will all be right back here after the game complaining about how bad the defence is and how do we fix it. With offensive explosions of those 2 field goals, whom can blame them

Seriously, a few weeks ago, I would have said even with how bad the Bills have been, they will win, the Titans have just been that bad, but after the Bye and switching from Collins to Young, they have really caught fire and are starting to look more and more like the Titans of last season.