It's November ... it's warm ... the sun was shining

damj

Was fun... BTW Like the Pink Floyd thing ya got going. Today went slept in, went for a hike, worked with my bird dog, drank a few beers. Life is good. Didn't stress about the food at the tailgate.what was gonna happen, whether the people around us would be cool. Didn't even watch football today. Worked in the yard and made a nice corned beef and cabbage dinner......Miss the Bills though

Was fun... BTW Like the Pink Floyd thing ya got going. Today went slept in, went for a hike, worked with my bird dog, drank a few beers. Life is good. Didn't stress about the food at the tailgate.what was gonna happen, whether the people around us would be cool. Didn't even watch football today. Worked in the yard and made a nice corned beef and cabbage dinner......Miss the Bills though

Thanks ... one of my fantasy teams was "Comfortably Numb" with a cool helmet I made ... though I changed to "My 3 Johnsons" in honor of my first 3 picks ... Chris, Andre & Calvin ...

Thanks ... one of my fantasy teams was "Comfortably Numb" with a cool helmet I made ... though I changed to "My 3 Johnsons" in honor of my first 3 picks ... Chris, Andre & Calvin ...

Is Dick Jauron, Dick LeBeau or Dick MacPherson the fantasy coach of my 3 Johnsons? I just realized--NFL head coaches named Dick have curious success records....

It really was nice having a Sunday off from the aggravation and disappointment of following the Bills game. I spent time outdoors with the family, made a nice dinner for everyone, and just chilled. Back to hell next week though.

Yeah, a great weather weekend. Watched a little of the Sunday night game (had to tune in to see Faith anyway :thumbsup: ), otherwise no football. Didn't miss it even a little. In fact I stopped watching last night when I got annoyed at the continuous TV timeouts. Maybe I'm over the NFL in general and will only watch the Bills now.

besides all of that, the Dolfelons lost, Notre Dame lost

add Michigan to that loss column and it was a great weekend.

All WVU fans are pleased when UM and Coach Fraudriguez add another

loss to their record.

Great weekend. TSO on Friday night, WV HS state soccer championships

on Sat.

Sunday...golf in the AM, enjoyed the great outdoors in the afternoon with

leaf raking and yard cleanup. Dinner with friends in the evening.

Watched maybe 15 seconds of NFL.

It's November ... it's warm ... the sun was shining ...

Thanks God there was no Bills game to spoil a beautiful day today!

Yeah, I actually spent some time watching football.

Big difference between that and what comes out of OBD these days...

Loved it. Was going to post something similar. I can't remember a bye week that I looked forward to more. I've been a fan since 1980, and for once, I didn't miss them when they didn't play. Went to church, raked the leaves, did some painting, hung some blinds. Beautiful. Only would have been better if some baseball had been on at night. How long till pitchers and catchers report?

Loved it. Was going to post something similar. I can't remember a bye week that I looked forward to more. I've been a fan since 1980, and for once, I didn't miss them when they didn't play. Went to church, raked the leaves, did some painting, hung some blinds. Beautiful. Only would have been better if some baseball had been on at night. How long till pitchers and catchers report?

They usually report around the first part of February. This time it could be a few days prior or after the SB on February 7th.