If the Bills finish the season at 8-8

Rayzer32

If the Bills finish 7-9 I'd consider that an unbelievable accomplishment. Seriously....with the inexperience and journeymen on the O-line, awful QB'ing, subpar WR's (other than Reed), crazy injuries all over the place, Maybin sucking, etc....

Jauron is so gone but to me this team looks like a 2-14 type team. I can even believe they are 3-5?!?

And keep Dick-ing around???? God I hope not, but who knows with senile ol' Ralph.

There is no way the wagons are circled for an 8-8 run, friend-O.

These aren't our Kelly-led Bills.

They'll be lucky to reach 5-11.

Question: Does Ralph cling so much to continuity that we will have to pry it from his cold, dead hand?

Jauron is gone at the end of the year, the writing is on the wall, he knows it, Ralph knows it, the team knows it. The only reason he is still here is because theres no one on the current staff that will make neough of a difference to make the change that they are going to let him ride out the year and start over in the offseason. Unless the Bills make the playoffs, theres no way that the Bills could make an offseason move big enough to distract the sheep again like they did this offseason by bringing in TO to make the fans accept Jauron again.

Jauron is gone at the end of the year, the writing is on the wall, he knows it, Ralph knows it, the team knows it. The only reason he is still here is because theres no one on the current staff that will make neough of a difference to make the change that they are going to let him ride out the year and start over in the offseason. Unless the Bills make the playoffs, theres no way that the Bills could make an offseason move big enough to distract the sheep again like they did this offseason by bringing in TO to make the fans accept Jauron again.

What he said. Oh, and if you think we go 5-3 in the 2nd half, pass it down.

What he said. Oh, and if you think we go 5-3 in the 2nd half, pass it down.

yeah, quit bogarting that joint.

If Jauron stays, I can't imagine the team selling more than maybe 20K season tickets. Frankly, if he does stay, it is a clear sign that Ralph is planning to pull up stakes and move the team, so he can use the lack of support as an excuse.

If the Bills finish 7-9 I'd consider that an unbelievable accomplishment. Seriously....with the inexperience and journeymen on the O-line, awful QB'ing, subpar WR's (other than Reed), crazy injuries all over the place, Maybin sucking, etc....

Jauron is so gone but to me this team looks like a 2-14 type team. I can even believe they are 3-5?!?

It's like the football gods hate us....they knew that if Limp Dick went into the bye at 1-6 Ralph wouldn't be able to stomach it and he'd get canned, but lo and behold both the Jets and the Panthers had to play their worst games of the season and lose to the Bills. 3 and 5 and the torture for continues...