NO CHANCE Jauron gets fired now

trolls_r_us

Just what the title says.

The team likes him, plays hard, and will likely finish between 6-10 and 8-8.

At the end of the year, you'll hear that with a couple of bounces, a couple less injuries, and a good draft, 2010 should be a promising season!

There is absolutely ZERO chance Jauron gets fired now unless the team totally tanks and misses out on their goal of 7-9, which if you look at the schedule, is unlikely.

it's really frustrating because if this team can go 7-9 with a proven loser as coach, who knows what they could do if they had a guy who gets the most out of players....

Byrd is only playing because of injuries to other players... Just like Greer the last couple seasons before he left

I probably wouldn't say NO chance, but considering the final three games are being played against very good teams (New England*, Atlanta, Indy), the Bills could be thoroughly embarrassed by all three leading to Ralph being embarrassed himself.

I'll call it right now - the Bills will be 7-6 going into those three games and then lose all three.

I think the bills will hire a new coach, even though I think a lot of their troubles could be solved with better offensive assistants and a quarterback. The reason I believe the bills will hire a new coach is due to the fact that hiring a new coach creates excitement. The old coach becomes the scapegoat for all of the the teams problems and fans become excited by the prospect of the same talent playing for a more competent coach. The new coach will serve the same role that T.O. did last off season, he will sell season tickets. I just hope however, that we get the right guy.

it's really frustrating because if this team can go 7-9 with a proven loser as coach, who knows what they could do if they had a guy who gets the most out of players....

Byrd is only playing because of injuries to other players... Just like Greer the last couple seasons before he left

A new coach isn't gonna solve anything. Sure, Dick sucks and is a total douche, but 2 of our loses came on return fumbles. Would you still want to fire Jauron if the Bills were 5-2? Ralph just wants cheap coaches, and you get what you pay for.

A new coach isn't gonna solve anything. Sure, Dick sucks and is a total douche, but 2 of our loses came on return fumbles. Would you still want to fire Jauron if the Bills were 5-2? Ralph just wants cheap coaches, and you get what you pay for.

But that new coach could bring a different attitude. I know we're not in the locker room nor are we at practice, but what kind of motivation is this group of players getting? Every time Jauron's coaching status is brought up, the players back him 100%, but they don't seem motivated to perform better. Perhaps a coach that threatens their job might be a motivator to not screw up.

One of those "return fumble losses" should be a win, yes. This team should be 4-3 - I think they deserved the loss against Cleveland, though. Scoring a whopping 3 points against that team is overly unacceptable.

And yes, I'd still want Jauron gone if the Bills were 5-2.

He was 5-1 last year, chief.

A new coach will make a significant difference--as would his new staff. Our coaching staff top to bottom s awful--none of them will work in thses positions in the NFL again.

That being said--there is no circumstance in which DJ will be fired this year.

I don't know. They might get lucky and finish with 6-8 wins, but as pitifully as they've played, especially offensively, I certainly couldn't make the argument that they're playing anything remotely close to good football or are well coached. No, its just that they've just won the weekly Turd Bowl two of the last three weeks. He has probably secured his position until the end of the season, but barring a miracle, I can't see Dick Jauron as this team's head coach next year.

Just what the title says.

The team likes him, plays hard, and will likely finish between 6-10 and 8-8.

At the end of the year, you'll hear that with a couple of bounces, a couple less injuries, and a good draft, 2010 should be a promising season!

There is absolutely ZERO chance Jauron gets fired now unless the team totally tanks and misses out on their goal of 7-9, which if you look at the schedule, is unlikely.

:censored:

No way he's kept if there's only 7 wins to show. Ralph does not have endless patience despite what people here say. When has he showed such undying loyalty to a coach? We've had 4 head coaches this decade - he doesn't stick with people through thick or thin, he just gave Jauron one last chance instead of blowing it all up. There is no evidence that he'd give him another chance and little precedence by Ralph to do so.

No way he's kept if there's only 7 wins to show. Ralph does not have endless patience despite what people here say. When has he showed such undying loyalty to a coach? We've had 4 head coaches this decade - he doesn't stick with people through thick or thin, he just gave Jauron one last chance instead of blowing it all up. There is no evidence that he'd give him another chance and little precedence by Ralph to do so.

DJ could'nt motovate a sugar additic on halloween , ready or not 7- 9 here we come..

I agree. Jauron needs a winning season to save his job. Not only would that be an improvement, but given the Bills poor start and injury problems it would mean that they win at least 8 out of their last 11 games with several starters out. That would probably warrant retaining him.

It's not going to happen though... Jauron is a loser for a reason. If he could close out a season winning 8 out of 11 he wouldn't be who he is.

I probably wouldn't say NO chance, but considering the final three games are being played against very good teams (New England*, Atlanta, Indy), the Bills could be thoroughly embarrassed by all three leading to Ralph being embarrassed himself.I'll call it right now - the Bills will be 7-6 going into those three games and then lose all three.

Ralph was embarrased himself LAST YEAR already after the Jets game debacle. He said, when asked if he would retain Jauron "Did you SEE that play???"

But he let his wallet do the thinking and recovered from the shame.

He'll do that again.

DJ coming back.

Depends who the coach is. Mike Mularky and Greg Williams didn't make much different. Unless RW is ready ot hire and big name and pay for it, not much difference I'm afriad!

He was 5-1 last year, chief.

A new coach will make a significant difference--as would his new staff. Our coaching staff top to bottom s awful--none of them will work in thses positions in the NFL again.

That being said--there is no circumstance in which DJ will be fired this year.

The problem lies above the coaches head, not with the coach. I don't expect fans to be smart enough to realize that though