Are we a 2-4 team or a 4-2 team???

RyanW2279

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When healthy and playing to our "potential"...we are a 5-1 team right now...I would say.

However, with the injuries we have suffered and the coaching decisions being made...we are lucky to have those 2 wins.

We COULD win every game from here on out...except the last 3 (NE, Indy & Atlanta).

When healthy and playing to our "potential"...we are a 5-1 team right now...I would say.

However, with the injuries we have suffered and the coaching decisions being made...we are lucky to have those 2 wins.

We COULD win every game from here on out...except the last 3 (NE, Indy & Atlanta).

This is too funny!

Decimated by injuries, we're awful.

The 2 games we won were due more to our opponents 'wanting it' less than we did..

I have no hopes of contending from here out, but look forward to the develpoment of our OL and rookies.

Whomever will be our QB in the future will have some real tools to work with, IMO.

We are literally two plays away from not only beating the patriots but from being 4-2 and a top the AFC East with two winnable games coming up(Panthers & Texans) . Are we a somewhat legit contender or is this another, "what if" season??

To quote Bill Parcells:

"You are what your record says you are."

Losing to the Browns at home while allowing 23 passing yards shows we are pathetic.

Beating the Jets on the road while allowing 318 rushing yards shows that the Jets are also pathetic. Neither game means we are deserving of a better record.

2 offensive touchdowns at home in the last 6 games is not good enough.

There are four ways a team shows up week to week.

The Bills need more performances in the "Play well" category. Y'all might like a better record from bad football team, not me. I am sick of bad football win or lose.

To play bad and lose (vs. Browns, Saints, Dolphins)

To play bad and win (vs. Jets)

To play well and lose (vs. Pats)

To play well and win. (vs. Bucs).

We are literally two plays away from not only beating the patriots but from being 4-2 and a top the AFC East with two winnable games coming up(Panthers & Texans) . Are we a somewhat legit contender or is this another, "what if" season??

No we are not. We won two games and lost four. That is a fact.