Are we a 2-4 team or a 4-2 team???

RyanW2279

We are literally two plays away from not only beating the patriots but from being 4-2 and a top the AFC East with two winnable games coming up(Panthers & Texans) . Are we a somewhat legit contender or is this another, "what if" season??

I guess the better question is, are we a 5-11 team or a 6-10 team?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3-3

No. He is right. Both on special teams. Pats week 1: no McFumblin and Browns week 5: Roscoe get-get a Touchdown on punt return instead of fumble.

Sorry, I am really tired but in really he is right from a stretch perspectiove on week 5.

Peace. Go Bills.

No. He is right. Both on special teams. Pats week 1: no McFumblin and Browns week 5: Roscoe get-get a Touchdown on punt return instead of fumble.

Sorry, I am really tired but in really he is right from a stretch perspectiove on week 5.

Peace. Go Bills.

As Bill (gotta love that first name) Parcells says, "You are what your record says you are."

Of course, Bill also says "Eight Big Macs, four orders of fries and a diet coke," but that's beside the point.

When healthy and playing to our "potential"...we are a 5-1 team right now...I would say.

However, with the injuries we have suffered and the coaching decisions being made...we are lucky to have those 2 wins.

We COULD win every game from here on out...except the last 3 (NE, Indy & Atlanta).

I agree with this, although the Browns and Miami games were definite eye openers. Every phase of the game was bad.

If anything I would say 3-3 right now and they do have chance to hopefully steal some wins.

We are literally two plays away from not only beating the patriots but from being 4-2 and a top the AFC East with two winnable games coming up(Panthers & Texans) . Are we a somewhat legit contender or is this another, "what if" season??

Right now we are 2-4. In a few days we will be 3-4 or 2-5.

Right now we are 2-4. In a few days we will be 3-4 or 2-5.

Who knows if this team/organization has enough balls to make a real run. Wouldn't it be interesting if both the Pats and Jets lost this weekend and the Bills won. It would be nice to back in the mix.

Who knows if this team/organization has enough balls to make a real run. Wouldn't it be interesting if both the Pats and Jets lost this weekend and the Bills won. It would be nice to back in the mix.

That would be great. We should take them one at a time like the players do. Carolina is not a very good team. Maybe we surprise. Look forward to the games and try to enjoy.

That would be great. We should take them one at a time like the players do. Carolina is not a very good team. Maybe we surprise. Look forward to the games and try to enjoy.

Exactly. Sundays no matter what are still fun with family, friends, BBQing, beers, etc.

We are three plays away from being 5-1 same logic.

The difference here is that this team played like a 1-5 team and not a 5-1 team. The honest question, and this is not bashing the team, I know everyone is angry these days, but is this a 3-13 or 5-11 team?

Look at the facts when trying to be excited about any chances this year or the remaining seasons in WNY...

1. The front office is running the team not to lose money - translation - no top coaching or player talent

2. The owner really never has done anything to put a winning team on the field ever (90's teams were all Bill Polian)

3. The owner is trying to keep his family from incurring any debt from this team once he departs - translation - positioning the team to be sold to highest bidder practically damns the city of buffalo from having it's beloved team once he is gone, and no longer has the desire to put a superbowl team on the field.

Honestly, it makes me sick to even think this since I live and die by this team, but of all the things that piss me off is the fact that Ralph will not sell the team to an owner who will keep the team in Buffalo. To me thats just greed beyond all measure, and a cold slap in the face to all the fans who have given so much of our lives to this franchise. There are former players who have made Buffalo a better place, and care about this team, and the arguement that WNY is not a profitable market is total pile of bull. Regardless of economic condition, the NFL could survive anywhere. This region has plenty of corporate support, and locals buy more season tickets than most of the large markets. Not to mention fans like me who trek 800 miles back home as often as I can to go to a home game.

So i am just trying to enjoy the time I have left with my team, and just hope we go out with a little dignity and win some games.

Sorry if this reality check depresses you, but I'm almost out of eternal Bills hope and resilliance - Thanks RALPH!

Good teams find ways to win, bad teams find ways to lose...

The Bills are 2-4 because they suck, the offensive line is still learning and growing and the tackles still stink. The defense gave up 200 yards to Jones but still won because the opposing QB kept throwing the ball to the Bills.

The Jets played worse then the Bills Sunday and lost, they were the worse team that day because that USC QB ( U of spoiled children) had never played in cold and windy weather. He will eventually learn to play bad weather or the OC will learn to stop calling pass plays, either way that win was pure luck.

The ONLY good thing I see happening with the offense is that Steve Johnson will repace Roscoe Parrish and James Hardy will be back, those two could help the offense greatly.

The next two games are against the Panthers and Texans, Carolina will run all over Buffalo and the Texans will throw all over them, I fully expect the Bills to be 2-6 at the bye week.

We'll see - in a sense, at least for me, the season starts anew this week.

I knew that the Bills would - and would have to - eventually find a face-saving way to get Trance Checkwards off the field, despite his professed man-love for Coach Jauron.

Now that this has been accomplished, we can finally take our overloaded offense (Lee Evans, Terrell Owens, Josh Reed, Shawn Nelson, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, et al) out for a 'test drive'.

Myself, I am once again extremely optimistic about the absolutely explosive offensive potential of this team, now that Trance Checkwards is where he belongs - in bed, watching his Dakota Fanning films...

15 and 4 baby!!! :ph34r:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :doh: