Are we a 2-4 team or a 4-2 team???

RyanW2279

The Bills are legitimate a 2-4 team. We can look at McKelvin's fumble and think about what could have been, but then you would also have to take into account the bad snap that the Jets had when attempting a game winning FG. Despite a slew of injuries, the defense has played well enough to win most of the games this year (NO was a 10-7 game in the 4th quarter). IMO, the three biggest problems with this team are:

1. With talent like Terrell Owens, Lee Evans, Josh Reed, Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch on offense, we can't find a way to sustain drives and score points. You can blame the OC, the QB, the O-Line; all that really matters is that the offense isn't getting the job done.

2. Special Teams play -- turning the ball over at horrible times and places on the field.

3. Incompetent decisionmaking by coaches -- too many to count, but I believe the critical coaching blunder of the season was against NO when the Bills had a 4th and 1 around their 35, trailing 17-7, 7:30 on the clock and Jauron chose to punt the ball. Jauron threw in the towel, and they have been a significantly different team since that moment.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good teams make plays in close games. If you keep games close but don't make the one or two plays to win, you're not good, but if you do make that play, you are good. That's just the way the NFL is. The Redskins are a few plays from 6-0, the Titans are a few plays from 3-3 and last year's Steelers were a few plays from 8-8.

They are 2-4. So it is what it is.

They going to be 2-5 really soon. Carolina might run for 400 yds. :wallbash:

With out the rolling ball of knives that is Kyle Williams I say Carolina puts up no less than 350 yards on the ground this week.

However Delhomme sucks so bad that the game will be close.

I hope your Right

But Carolina has a better run attack than the Jets. With Williams being out and the LB's overrunning plays I just don't see the Bills stopping the run this week.

I know. Just trying to be optimistic. Delhomme does throw INT's. Hopefully we can force them to throw more than they want.

Honestly, it makes me sick to even think this since I live and die by this team, but of all the things that piss me off is the fact that Ralph will not sell the team to an owner who will keep the team in Buffalo. To me thats just greed beyond all measure, and a cold slap in the face to all the fans who have given so much of our lives to this franchise.

I never thought of it that way before. But I believe you are correct. I would add, sell the team to an owner who wants to make this team competitive.

I never thought of it that way before. But I believe you are correct. I would add, sell the team to an owner who wants to make this team competitive.

We should start taking donations right now and funnel those funds to Jim Kelly. No former player loves that team more, and no former player hates Miami like him either. I couldn't think of a better guy than #12 as an owner.

This is too funny!

Why dont you explain what is so funny you stupid !@#$?

The only game we would have had no business winning was against the Saints, and we STILL should have won that game with the way our defense played.

Now...go look at the rest of the schedule, and tell me...if we were healthy and the offense was clicking, which of the remaining games SHOULD we lose, except the last 3, like I said?????

I agree with this, although the Browns and Miami games were definite eye openers. Every phase of the game was bad.

If anything I would say 3-3 right now and they do have chance to hopefully steal some wins.

Thank you for being open-minded and seeing my point, and what I am trying to get at.