Bills to face the Panthers and...J.P.???

...NO, not THAT J.P., I'm talking about Julius Peppers. Personally, this situation scares the hell outta me! This is one of, if not, THE most dominant DE's in the league, against our o-line, and, whoever Buffalo suits up for "this week". Fitz will likely start, which scares me even more. Can you say: "Dial up screen-passes ALL DAY"??? Nah, too easy for Ivy league coach and QB. This week Trent will be better off not playing. Cuz concussion #3 would probably happen this week, and he'd end up forgetting where he lived like the much cuncussed Merrill Hoge did back in the day.

Sit it out Trent, let Mr. "Savior" Fitzpatrick get schalaqued, so we can end all this rediculous talk about Fitz being the starter.

PLEASE!

...NO, not THAT J.P., I'm talking about Julius Peppers. Personally, this situation scares the hell outta me! This is one of, if not, THE most dominant DE's in the league, against our o-line, and, whoever Buffalo suits up for "this week". Fitz will likely start, which scares me even more. Can you say: "Dial up screen-passes ALL DAY"??? Nah, too easy for Ivy league coach and QB. This week Trent will be better off not playing. Cuz concussion #3 would probably happen this week, and he'd end up forgetting where he lived like the much cuncussed Merrill Hoge did back in the day.

Sit it out Trent, let Mr. "Savior" Fitzpatrick get schalaqued, so we can end all this rediculous talk about Fitz being the starter.

PLEASE!

It will be interesting to see your reaction if the Bills somehow manage to pull out a win while Fitz is the QB.

PLEASE!

What's schalaqued? Is that anything like "shellacked"?

Julius Peppers is not doing so well, according to a report out of Carolina.

I see he has 5 sacks this season, but 2 came against the Redskins and 2 against the Bucs.

Could Cowher end up in Carolina?

Carolina coach John Fox has told friends and some associates he expects to be fired once the season ends. It's not that Foxy is doing a bad coaching job; it's just that the Panthers are 0-3, and they don't appear capable of catching New Orleans and Atlanta in the South. But he's being blamed for sticking with Jake Delhomme and Julius Peppers, two high-priced stars, who aren't producing right now. If Bill Cowher is going to leave CBS, it would make sense that his former Pittsburgh boss, Dan Rooney, would try to persuade him to go to Carolina.

per FOX Sports

I see he has 5 sacks this season, but 2 came against the Redskins and 2 against the Bucs.

Carolina coach John Fox has told friends and some associates he expects to be fired once the season ends. It's not that Foxy is doing a bad coaching job; it's just that the Panthers are 0-3, and they don't appear capable of catching New Orleans and Atlanta in the South. But he's being blamed for sticking with Jake Delhomme and Julius Peppers, two high-priced stars, who aren't producing right now. If Bill Cowher is going to leave CBS, it would make sense that his former Pittsburgh boss, Dan Rooney, would try to persuade him to go to Carolina.

per FOX Sports

Peppers has 4 sacks in the last 2 games.

per FOX Sports

I'm expecting the Bills offense to show some improvement this week but the biggest worry is going to be the Panther's running game on offense. With the yardage the Bills have been yielding and Carolina's own QB problems I expect them to give the Bills 'D' a steady diet of runs. They did it last week against the Buc's on their final drive. If it works, why not stick to it?

With their current lack of size and skill at LB and the dismissal of any 'out of the box' thinking from Jauron and staff, (like moving Maybin to LB for the next couple weeks to get a big, fast, athletic, and healthy body on the field vs. riding the bench), I see a long day for the 'D' unless the 'O' can help out with a little ball control. Then maybe the Bills can squeeze out another ugly win.

PLEASE!

How is the talk about Fitz being a starter rediculous?? Trent's no Kyle Orton out there and it's not like he can do any worse than trent has been doing the past 4 weeks. Also no one is calling Fitzpatric the "Savior"... I think you need to take a chill pill and relax.

Listening to sports radio around here is much like what it must be listening to it there. They will complain about certain players there, like Edwards, O line, D backs...

Here they complain about Delhomme and Peppers. Peppers isn't worth anywhere near the franchise contract they gave him. The word here is that he has given up. Someone that knows him said he is actually playing out this year for the money, then supposedly trying to make it in the NBA. He didn't want to play here. He has been his entire life, went to college at UNC, now with the Panthers. He wanted out and told them that, but they wouldn't listen. Peppers doesn't worry me near as much as their running backs against our run defense.

Peppers has 4 sacks in the last 2 games.

You wanna mention against what teams and whom the OT's were he was facing? (Because they were horrendous)

A player of that caliber, going against o-lines like the 'Skins and Bucs...should have had 4 sacks in each of those games. And dont sit there and tell me that is an absurd statement, because I remember a DE from the Giants (Umenyiora?) racking up something like 6 sacks in a game against McNabb and the Eagles last year...so it can be done.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...ts-eagles_N.htm

So, bottom line...if Umenyiora can get to a healthy McNabb, catch him and sack him SIX TIMES...Julius Peppers should have shredded the lines of Tampa and Washington.

I think he is overrated and does not score 1 sack against us. Just my opinion and prediction.

Three weeks ago before the Redskins game, Julius Peppers was called out on local sports talk radio by linebacker Jon "Beast" Beason and has been playing some inspired football. Let's see if he continues to play well. One thing in our favor, Panthers QB Jake Delhomme is playing like J.P. Losman with 10 picks and no confidence.