VENTING THREAD

BILLZ4LIFE

RALPH WILSON IS A CHEAP PIECE OF ****!!!

DICKY !@#$HEAD JAURON IS A STUPID PIECE OF ****!!!

RUSS BRANDON IS A CLUELESS PIECE OF ****!!!

TOM MODRAK AND JOHN GUY ARE LEFTOVER NUGGETS OF **** IN DA TOILET BOWL!!!

WOW. IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE............ OR COULD IT???

I FEEL BETTER, A LITTLE BIT @ LEAST.

WHO'S NEXT??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing we say or type or place on bilboards will do anything to influence change in the Bills organization

DOESN'T MATTER. I FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT. I DON'T CARE IF I CHANGE ANYTHING, IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.THAT'S WHAT THESE FORUM SITES ARE FOR. SO IF THAT'S YOUR WAY OF VENTING TO ME, TOUCHE!!

WHO'S NEXT??

Marmalade, dead! NEIDERMYER…Dead!

Bluto’s right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We’ve gotta take these bastards.

WHO'S NEXT??

TRENT EDWARDS IS THE SECOND S***IEST STARTING QB CURRENTLY IN THE NFL BEHIND ONLY JAMARCUS RUSSEL!!!

Well, look, I already told you. I deal with the g*ddamn customers so the engineers don't have to!!

I have people skills!!

I am good at dealing with people!!! Can't you understand that?!?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!!!!!!

:P

One of my favorite lines from the movie!

Bottom line:

Ralph will ONLY do something when he HAS to. As long as you people keep filling his pockets every sunday, he doesnt need to.

I vowed before the Cleveland game that, if they lost, I would not watch another game, or go to one, or buy any Bills stuff, until Jauron is fired. I wish more of you would do the same. I even asked myself today when I got to this site "why do I care to go to this Bills site."

And frankly, firing Jauron at this point wont fix much if he hires an interim coach from within. We need change now. We need the coach for the next few years to come in now, evaluate now, and begin teaching his way now. now.

If I were 91 years old I would do everything humanly possible to win the Super Bowl NOW. I guess he is doing everything humanly possible to make sure his heirs get 3 or 4 million more dollars after he's gone. . Now THAT'S a Hall of Fame owner!

Well, look, I already told you. I deal with the g*ddamn customers so the engineers don't have to!!

I have people skills!!

I am good at dealing with people!!! Can't you understand that?!?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!!!!!!

I'd like to move us right along to a Dick Jauron. Now we had a chance to meet this young man, and boy that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

"I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages. Working on my day off, the goddamn steel shutters are closed, I deal with every backward ass !@#$ on the planet. I smell like shoe polish. My ex-girlfriend is catatonic after !@#$ing a dead guy. And my present girlfriend has sucked 36 dicks."

P.S. The Bills suck

"I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

I could say this to countless in the Bills organization!