ESPN Poll determines Bills Home Jerseys

Peevo

http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2009/10/11/survey-says/#results

Bears voted the best. And they are sharp no question. The navy blue Bills home jerseys were overwhelmingly voted the worst, 666 votes. Me personally, I'm a huge classic jersey guy. 2 color jersey, number and stripes on the shoulders match the opposite color (colts, browns, bears, packers, etc). Simple, classy, not over-thought.

There's been plenty of Bills uni threads, but I figured this is worth a quick read.

http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2009/10/11/survey-says/#results

Bears voted the best. And they are sharp no question. The navy blue Bills home jerseys were overwhelmingly voted the worst, 666 votes. Me personally, I'm a huge classic jersey guy. 2 color jersey, number and stripes on the shoulders match the opposite color (colts, browns, bears, packers, etc). Simple, classy, not over-thought.

There's been plenty of Bills uni threads, but I figured this is worth a quick read.

No surprise there -- it's sound judgment. Does the team pay attention to any of this stuff? Does Brandon? I mean, I've never met anyone who thinks the new uniforms are any good.

I didn't need a poll to know this. I have absolutely hated the Bills new uni's since they were introduced. The throwbacks are okay (but I hate the helmet logo). Cripes just go back to the 80's ones. they looked great.

Personal opinion. Detroit Lions have the best logo in the NFL and I think the Patriots home blue's are really nice looking uni's

So much to say about the uniforms but so little time. They could make a small improvement just by going back to wearing the white pants with the Blue home jersey. Why on earth they continue to wear that god awful blue/blue scheme is amazing to me? at least look like an NFL team by wearing blue/white. If they want to wear retros permanently, that's great. I don't need to see the 90's uniform again though. It's not like that was so exciting either.

My dream is to have a guy like Shanahan or Holmgren come in next season, clear out the entire front office and marketing group and say: "These unitards SUCK! We're going old school back when we used to WIN! and we'd like to announce that we've acquired Drew Brees and his O-line in exchange for our O-line and John DiGiorgio!"

And then I wake up and look at my ugly Lynch jersey, sitting next to my fugly home and away Bledsoe and Moulds jerseys....

Bills home unis are putrid and road unis even worse, but I think Seattle has worst home unis when they wear the puke green pants.

I was going to say this too. Someone in the Seattle Times Sports letter to the editors put it best I think. Rough quote: "We have one of the best logos in the NFL and choose to wear them on uniforms the color of trash bags."

I cheer for the Hawks too since they're the home team, but their suits are bad. Like the Bills, their old ones were cool and they should have never changed.

The home suits might not be so bad if we wore the white pants with them. They used to do that on the road and they looked at least like a football uniform.

But the players love our home jerseys...and they also love our coach......

That is good stuff...

I love the throwbacks, as I think all of the fans do. I have quite a few jerseys, with my only "clown" jersey being a home Whitner. I keep thinking I would like to pick up a road jersey, but truth be told...I want this era to end.

I bet in a similar poll, we would be voted towards the top in voting on coolest throwbacks. The Chargers powder blues are great, but aside from them we have to be next. The white jerseys we wore in NE are ridiculously sharp... It is funny that in every poll I have ever read, the throwbacks win resoundingly, yet we continue to march out in the "dark-era" jerseys.

I am a little bit of a superstitious fan, but I bet that even the most conservative fan cannot help but equating the current uniforms with losing. They were the Bledsoe/Beginning of the end duds.

It is funny...well not really all that funny, but it can feel, at times, that this franchise is f$#king with my emotions, and whatever I would like to see them do, they do the opposite... I know I am not that important for Ralph to be intentionally missiling my dreams, but I know the fans have spoken, and if we keep getting demolished why not try out some other unis...you know? Just in case that is the reason, not the inept front office/coaching staff...

our navy jerseys are not bad at all.......I likem, now the navy and white ones are GOD awful

the blue ones look nice with alot of clothes........so do the white afl ones

See I'm just the opposite. I think the white ones look bad on the players on the field. But just wearing 'em around with jeans they look cool. Blue ones are just too dark and weird with the blue piping and various shades of blue and gray to be cool.

See I'm just the opposite. I think the white ones look bad on the players on the field. But just wearing 'em around with jeans they look cool. Blue ones are just too dark and weird with the blue piping and various shades of blue and gray to be cool.

The real problem many have also with the home Navy blue jerseys is THAT NEVER WAS OUR COLOR BLUE !! We have been a brighter Royal blue forever....this navy blue is essentially black....

Its as if we fans have 1000% times more respect for the tradition (teams colors is major part of that) than the franchise itself has...

Its not too far from the blunder the sabres made in changing their blue n gold uniforms to black n red.....its not a debate which color scheme is better....its just that the red n black are not our f--- colors...whether they look better or not....

Dark Navy Blue is not our color...we never had any success with the color....

You want to see a halftime show worth watching? Go back to the throwbacks and have a halftime burning of these god awful uniforms at the 50 yard line and bury them and this entire Tom Donoho BS era....