Your reaction to the Browns game

DC Tom

During and after the game, I...  

136 members have voted

1. 1. During and after the game, I...

• Laughed...
    • Cried...
    • Bit of both, really...
    • I was satisfied with our performance, we were competetive. It's hard to win in this league.

Cut Parrish this organization needs to make a statement. There is no way this guy should be starting ahead of Steve Johnson. I think we need to hit rock bottom before we can compete again. The O-line performance was abysmal. We already started the overhaul this year and we should finish it by drafting 2 starting tackles next year as the depth on this team is a joke.

I'm glad that I listened to the game on the laptop.....got three hours of house painting done....that was much more productive than the Bills......good gawd, we really stink. Ever since Trent suffered that concussion, he's been terrible. And the coaching, front office and ownership stinks even worse.

Live in Philadelphia, watched the eagles (I'd take any one of their QB's over Edwards) and listened to the bills through NFL.com (I want my $29.99 back) as well. Usually Murph and Kelso try to spin everything positively...even they were disgusted.

Wilson has to fire Jauron, they need to rip the team apart and start from scratch.

I had to miss the 1st quarter today. First time in years... years.. I've missed part of a Bills game. Worst of all, it didn't bother me one bit. I wasn't thinking about getting a score update. I wasn't wondering if Trent could put something together. I just didn't care about the game at all.

I got home just in time for the 2nd quarter to start. And within 30 seconds realized I didn't miss a single thing. First time I can remember that I've missed a part of a Bills game and feel like I really didn't miss anything.

This team has moved so far beyond joke, beyond pathetic, beyond relevance. They're merely a bunch of guys running around wasting time until they can go somewhere else. Easily the worst "game" I've seen.

Live in Philadelphia, watched the eagles (I'd take any one of their QB's over Edwards) and listened to the bills through NFL.com (I want my $29.99 back) as well. Usually Murph and Kelso try to spin everything positively...even they were disgusted.

Wilson has to fire Jauron, they need to rip the team apart and start from scratch.

Why did you pay $29.99? You realize it's hosted on the radio station's web page for free?

Cut Parrish this organization needs to make a statement. There is no way this guy should be starting ahead of Steve Johnson. I think we need to hit rock bottom before we can compete again. The O-line performance was abysmal. We already started the overhaul this year and we should finish it by drafting 2 starting tackles next year as the depth on this team is a joke.

I watched the entire game and I laughed so hard when Parrish fumbled. The penalties and the lack of emotion is an embarrassment to the entire organization.

:lol:

That's how I feel.

We were outcoached by Eric Mangini, and we lost to a QB who completed only 2 passes the entire game. Just think about that for a minute.

We are the worst team in the NFL, despite the Chiefs and Rams still being winless.

I have now reached the point where there is nothing to be excited about with this season anymore.

Fire Jauron & cut Roscoe, please.

I watched the entire game and I laughed so hard when Parrish fumbled. The penalties and the lack of emotion is an embarrassment to the entire organization.

Hey Dc Bills fan.

I sit here in NOVA, and wanted a refund on Sunday Ticket.

The penalties are completely an indicator that this team has quit. That is all on Jauron. All their stupid buddy buddy crap has got to come to an end.

Jauron may dust their pillows before they tuck in for the night, but it does nothing to help the team win. The entire staff needs to go. Brandon needs to be moved to marketing. Nix needs to be promoted. john Guy and Modrak have GOT to be fired along with the coaching staff. A Real GM needs to be hired. The real GM needs to bring in a real scouting department (remember when the Bills were constantly drafting hidden gems?). Then said GM can bring in a real coach, who will then bring in real coaches to help make a team.

I really did not think that the Bills could be 7-9 or worse with the addition of TO.

But they pulled it off.

So much for the "all they need is a capable #2 receiver" argument.

I was told by a friend in Chicago that I would rue the day DJ was hired - I just hate him now! The positive is that my fall Sunday afternoons are freed up now.

My Navy bud from Chi town told me this guy will "break your heart" and "IM glad you have him instead of us" and "couldn't wait for him to get canned"

:lol:

That's how I feel.

We were outcoached by Eric Mangini, and we lost to a QB who completed only 2 passes the entire game. Just think about that for a minute.

We are the worst team in the NFL, despite the Chiefs and Rams still being winless.

I have now reached the point where there is nothing to be excited about with this season anymore.

Fire Jauron & cut Roscoe, please.

Dude, please do not forget John Guy and Tom Modrak. Those 2 clowns have been a part of this for the past 10 years.

And if the Bills played the Chiefs or Rams, they would lose to give those 2 teams their first and only wins of the season.

I really can't conceive how Wilson wouldn't fire Jauron. The team is actually getting worse, EVERY week.

Dick Jauron say it' his fault and he needs to get the team better prepared. Trent Edwards says he needs to look at tape and see what he can improve. Fine. If no one wants to thrown anyone else under the bus, fire the whole lot of them. They keep admitting they're not gettin the job done. Case closed!

Here's a idea. What if every Bills fan put $3 in an envelope c/o Bill Cowher? I'm sure there's enough of us to afford the coach even without Ralph Wilson.