Nobel Prize Has Officially Become a Liberal Joke

Looks like the Taliban are pissed, but that's not the main story here:

Jesus or Allah, talk about redundancy :unsure:

I think Zabihullah Mujahid is sounding a bit racist. He should keep his yap shut and stay in line and maybe, just maybe, Obama will let him be a one of his Afghanistan czars. Do you have any idea how badly Afghanistan is in need of community organizers.

Play your cards right, Zabihullah, and we're talking six figures, okay?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! What can I say, we are in a new age... Star appeal is everything. What you said about Bush and Obama is fitting and right on. Take up your hissy with the Nobel board... I didn't pick him.

The Nobel committee is off their rocker with this award.

But they're not the idiots that said "vision" is a criteria, you are.

Hey! What can I say, we are in a new age... Star appeal is everything. What you said about Bush and Obama is fitting and right on. Take up your hissy with the Nobel board... I didn't pick him.

Thanks mostly to retards like you who worship it. :unsure:

Duck! Incoming, I hate to break up the conservative cirlce jerk that is going on:

Think about it, we are in these colossal messes not because Carter, Gore got their way... And don't worry, all you will get your way and Obama will be out in 3 years. Oh, and I consider Clinton one of the best "republican" presidents of all time.

It is just priceless watching everybody kick up an ADD hissy, stomp their feet and whine... Thank you Nobel board, you made things priceless!

I want it now daddy! After 30 years of failure... No wonder Americans have a short attention span and expect Obama to wave a magic wand. :rolleyes: We will be back to "normal" in 2012 with the conservatives (and dems in conservative clothes) screwing things up like they did for the last 30 years.

:lol:

Absolutely hysterical to watch what passes for the conservative movement here showing their ass over this Obama/Nobel thing to such an extent that, forget Letterman...reading the posts here is far more entertaining.

http://mediamatters.org/columns/200910090061

This is why you're so easily mocked. You can deliver a link to Media Matters and yet mock someone like you did below for linking to the Washington Times.

Did you just source the Washington Times!?!

BWAHAHAHA! :rolleyes:

Whatsa matta? Did you miss Olbermann last night? DailyKos not working today? :lol: :lol:

Absolutely hysterical to watch what passes for the conservative movement here showing their ass over this Obama/Nobel thing to such an extent that, forget Letterman...reading the posts here is far more entertaining.

you know what's even more hysterical? using 'Media Matters' as a source :lol:

and you mocked the Washington Times :rolleyes:

Let's just keep in mind that on their front page, they have used Keith Olbermann as a spokesman for their "purpose". :lol:

Instead of mocking the mockers why don't you give a detailed reason as to why he deserves the prize?

This is why you're so easily mocked. You can deliver a link to Media Matters and yet mock someone like you did below for linking to the Washington Times.

Whatsa matta? Did you miss Olbermann last night? DailyKos not working today? :rolleyes::lol:

Difference is Washington Times is a joke. But of course you wouldn't understand that now would you.

Instead of mocking the mockers why don't you give a detailed reason as to why he deserves the prize?

Like the ACORN nonsense and the failure of Chicago to get the olympics-things that the right had their bukkake session over-I really don't give a rat's ass either way about the Nobel Prize. I didn't exactly get up in that morning and go...OMIGAWD I'M MISSING THE NOBEL PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENTS! He didn't deserve it? BFD let it go. I'm of the opinion that subjective awards are pretty idiotic to begin with. How else does one explain Jim Rice winning the 1978 MVP award over Ron Guidry or Forrest Gump winning best picture?

Just shaking my head in both A and B musement at the conservative over-reaction.

Duck! Incoming, I hate to break up the conservative cirlce jerk that is going on:

Think about it, we are in these colossal messes not because Carter, Gore got their way... And don't worry, all you will get your way and Obama will be out in 3 years. Oh, and I consider Clinton one of the best "republican" presidents of all time.

It is just priceless watching everybody kick up an ADD hissy, stomp their feet and whine... Thank you Nobel board, you made things priceless!

I want it now daddy! After 30 years of failure... No wonder Americans have a short attention span and expect Obama to wave a magic wand. :rolleyes: We will be back to "normal" in 2012 with the conservatives (and dems in conservative clothes) screwing things up like they did for the last 30 years.

I don't get it.

:rolleyes: You are such a !@#$ing retard.

This coming from one who made the ridiculous claim that environmentalist groups like Earth First and their so called "Eco-terrorism" have caused more damage and death than any of the far right movements that conservatives have failed to disown. When asked to back up that laughable claim you decided to clam up which is a rarity given the amount of diarrhea you've sprayed on this board.

Those pearls might fly here with your fellow Birchers but they're pretty much considered a joke anywhere else, which I hope is what you intended.