Nobel Prize Has Officially Become a Liberal Joke

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while i agree it may looks curious to give this award to Obama so early into is presidency, seeing from overseas, my american friends, here is how i think you should take this honor:

This is not Obama that receives the Nobel Prize in fact , it is the american people who has been wise enough to elect him, sending a message of anti-racism, opening to the World, choice of diplomacy over brutal force and that has decided to change the direction of its foreign policies after 8 years of Bushism that had made the USA the most hated country in the world (for good or bad reasons, but it's the truth)

Hated? Not in Africa, where the US gave billions for AIDS prevention. Hmmm, maybe the previous president should have been nominated at least. :unsure:

I don't understand why the right would even care? It's like complaining that the girls you fingered in the backseat of your Vega didn't win Prom Queen. Who gives a darn....move on right wing conservatives...move on and get over your hatred.

Move on? How is anyone supposed to move on when something hysterically funny, and bad for Obama, happens every friggin' week? And, the media keeps hyping up these 'historic' :unsure: moments that end in abysmal failure?

More importantly, the right has nothing to do with this.

The right did not:

1. Throw the game for Obama re: the Nobel Prize

2. Diss the entire Obama family re: the Olympics

3. Make Obama look like a fool re: Iran, Afghanistan

4. Challenge Obama's health care plan in Congress = try all you want to blame the right, it's the Blue Dogs who know they will lose their seats if they vote for that abortion, that are holding it up

And on and on. The problem for the left is not the right. The problem for the left is that they have the same problem they have had for years: common sense and basic economics kicks their ass, and they have no real defense against either.

Also, NEWSFLASH: the rest of the world is jealous of our land, our people, and of our ability to use both to great success in whatever we do. No amount of talking is going to change their "me too" attitudes. This is about them, not whomever our President happens to be. If our President says/does things that are good for them(and bad for America) then they give out awards. It's simple really: say America Bad enough times and you get a prize...in this case, the Nobel Prize. :thumbsup:

Move on? How is anyone supposed to move on when something hysterically funny, and bad for Obama, happens every friggin' week? And, the media keeps hyping up these 'historic' :unsure: moments that end in abysmal failure?

More importantly, the right has nothing to do with this.

The right did not:

1. Throw the game for Obama re: the Nobel Prize

2. Diss the entire Obama family re: the Olympics

3. Make Obama look like a fool re: Iran, Afghanistan

4. Challenge Obama's health care plan in Congress = try all you want to blame the right, it's the Blue Dogs who know they will lose their seats if they vote for that abortion, that are holding it up

And on and on. The problem for the left is not the right. The problem for the left is that they have the same problem they have had for years: common sense and basic economics kicks their ass, and they have no real defense against either.

Also, NEWSFLASH: the rest of the world is jealous of our land, our people, and of our ability to use both to great success in whatever we do. No amount of talking is going to change their "me too" attitudes. This is about them, not whomever our President happens to be. If our President says/does things that are good for them(and bad for America) then they give out awards. It's simple really: say America Bad enough times and you get a prize...in this case, the Nobel Prize. :lol:

:thumbsup:

It is solid advice.

He might be able to... But how would you know if he is capbable or not. YOU sound like the twit. Now speaking about myself... :thumbsup: I know that I am up to the task and capable of living up to his solid advice (go back and show me were I am not).

Get off your high-horse moron. Now run along little Kanye and find somebody to blame for your gross misjudgments.

God, don't you just love the smilies... Especially when The Riddler throws them in your face. Great Sabres game! They sure are destroying the 'Wings!

Am I playing nice John Adams! Hate to wreck a good thing... But there always seems to be one cold weather troll that can't get off his high-horse and stop flaming people. :unsure:

Settle down Eric, there isn't anyone anywhere who thinks you have a clue. When you try to insult people the only effect it has from the "victim" is pity towards you.

Which is also the most likely reason you've procreated.

He did it because he was a murderous nut.

His fanatical religious beliefs made him a nut- there are good and bad people from all religions. It is not limited to Islam or Christianity. Religion is similar to guns- they aren't bad, people are because they can't handle them.