Semi-Official Gameday Thread of Semi-Pro debut of the UFL

/dev/null

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless he's still there becuase he's always the last one to leave too. How would Trent know Dick leaves last unless he leaves last too? But then Dick wouldn't leave last.

Someone needs to ask dick whats the point? Its not like his staying there is contributing to making our team more successful. Come in at 9 dick, leave at 5, and we probably see a difference on the field. Its not like he prepares this team anyway.

Unless he's still there becuase he's always the last one to leave too. How would Trent know Dick leaves last unless he leaves last too? But then Dick wouldn't leave last.

Simple, it's the Costanza trick. Make sure your car never leaves the lot. Everyone thinks you're there first, and last to leave at night.

Someone needs to ask dick whats the point? Its not like his staying there is contributing to making our team more successful. Come in at 9 dick, leave at 5, and we probably see a difference on the field. Its not like he prepares this team anyway.

That would explain the lifeless zombie look on the sideline. Dude just needs more sleep.

I can't believe I'm watching this and thinking "This isn't actually as big of a joke as I had anticipated". I likely won't watch another game, but for a Thursday night, it wasn't awful.

This has been a good game. I'll definitley watch more. I'm a UFL Las Vegas Locoweeds fan !! And Ted's team too.