I want the Bills to lose to the Browns.

Justice

Sorry but I agree with the 1st post, the absolute worst thing that can happen here is the Bills win and get on a mini-roll. Next thing you know we're looking at 7-9 again and more DICK. Either we WIN this season (which looks very un-likely), OR we need to seriously TANK (Miami game was a good start)!! DICK has finally lost the team, it was evident last week. At least the players used to fight for his lame ass.....they're not fighting anymore. I've NEVER rooted against the Bills and I'll probably be sitting there like a retard against the Browns cheering them on, BUT the BEST thing long term for this team is to have an EPIC collapse....and CLEAN HOUSE!! This will only happen if the Bills finish as a 2 or 3 win team, that's just the way Ralph rolls.......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna happen. I'm not gonna let these guys bring me down anymore. If they win, great! If they lose, great! It's a win-win proposition.

Gotta say, this approach will definitely improve my state of mind for coming to Buffalo this w/e for the game. Now if I can only fiqure out a way to keep my cool while watching the dreaded 3rd down plays on offense and defense I think I can last the rest of the year.

sorry to say guys, but i think we might have to gather up a gang of us and go knock on Dicks door and "gently" and "politely" ask him to resign as head coach ASAP. The f&^%ing idiot doesn't even care that much. A bills loss for him is like one of us losing 20$ in a slot machine. Ya it stings a tiny bit, but it doesn't realy matter. Its only 20$. ('its only a bills game'). Im sure we could round up a few of his players to help convince DICK to quit. He better resign soon before one of us snaps and does something life altering.

At this point, with the Bills a putrid 1 & 3 and all, I would like nothing more than to see the Bills lose to the Browns on Sunday. Hell, I don't mind watching them lose just enough games to get Jauron and the entire FO fired! Even if it means we don't win another game all season.

Nothing will ever change with these clowns running the show. Every time I watch the Bills play I see nothing but an inept, rag-tag, sorry ass, no game plan having, under-prepared bunch of buffoons. They run a sorry excuse of a program. It's an embarrassment.

This is nothing new around here. The vast majority here already know these guys are responsible for all the losing and would like nothing more than to see some guys that are good at what they do wearing Buffalo blue, white, and red. These guys, although intelligent off the field, are complete morons on it. I cant wait to see them go! I will throw a freaking party that starts on Friday and ends on Monday when this finally happens!

I know I'll get flamed for saying this, but I'd like to see the Bills lose, and you know what, I don't care. You can question my loyalty to the Bills all you want. I know it's not true. I'm not shy to say I want the Bills to tank it-bad!

As a matter of fact, I want to make a prediction. Jauron will not be fired, he will resign. Whether it's by force or not, I don't know. I'm not even sure it will happen during the season or later in the off season.

Every time the Bills lose this season I will have a smile on my face. And so should you.

Completely agree with the post. Except I dont have a smile on my face when they lose. I do want them to lose until something happens but deep down I still like watching a win. Thats whats so hard about this decision. You have to love the team a ton to want them to lose just so that our future might bring better days under new management.

I also feel that after a few more loses Dick might actually resign. I know that would be rediculous to think someone would actually do that when they are making millions of dollars. I just feel he is so high on character that he might be disgusted with himself.

Heres to going to the game on Sunday with a paper bag over my head :bag: At least tailgating is still really fun :flirt:

Oh wait, with the way this team is playing its more like-

:ph34r::w00t::lol::lol::D:beer::beer::beer:

i can respect that. We all have different views points on the Bills but if you honestly root for them to lose, you are a loser. Sorry. There's 12 games and who the hell knows. I just hope the original OP won;t be jumping on hte bandwagon if a miracle happens and they turn things around.

Please give me your three reasons for hope for THIS season....reason why we can make playoffs...im dying to hear it. You and Big Cat are ridiculous. Its OK to be pissed at them and realize we arent going anywhere with this regime. I think a true fan is someone who ultimatly roots for "the best thing for the franchise" well 7-9 would be bad cause we may keep this joke of a football staff. 3-13 could lead to change in the coaching staff and front office and bring in an organization changing type player. I personally think as painful as 3-13 would be, that it would be more beneficial to the organization then 6-10 in the long run...sorry but i hope they get embarrassed until they fire jauron

Jauron will never ever quit because in doing so he lets Ralph off the hook for about 8 million. If he gets fired, he doesn't lose anything.

We don't know that. While coaches contracts seem to be mostly guaranteed, it wouldn't surprise me if Jauron's deal might include reduced compensation if he is fired. That would be smart on the part of an owner.

Much as I want Jauron gone, I could never root for the Bills to lose. Besides, Jauron doesn't need our help in that department - he's proven himself more than capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

And I'm not big on wasting money already spent on tix (though I'm not big on wasting 3 hours of my Sunday watching the Buffalo Bozos, either).

I think a better way to 'send a message' to Ralph, Russ, & Co. is a change in wardrobe, to something resembling this...

link

If 70,000 fans showed up sporting paper bags, maybe that little bit of embarrassment and humiliation in front of the CBS cameras would wake RW from his somnambulant state??? :flirt:

I got no problem with them losing if it REALLY means Jauron is out the door. I am worried that they could lose AND jAuron sticks around. Two things HAVE to happen for me to see this as a successful season - Jauron is gone and Edwards somehow proves he is a legit starter for this team. Everything else will take care of itself if those two things happen.

How about Edwards goes 30-35 with 4 tds and 375 yards against the Browns but they lose because Jauron mishandles the clock in the end. Hello Edwards - goodbye Dick!!! happy happy Joy. The team is revived and upsets the Jets to go on a 5 game win streak.

I got no problem with them losing if it REALLY means Jauron is out the door. I am worried that they could lose AND jAuron sticks around. Two things HAVE to happen for me to see this as a successful season - Jauron is gone and Edwards somehow proves he is a legit starter for this team. Everything else will take care of itself if those two things happen.

How about Edwards goes 30-35 with 4 tds and 375 yards against the Browns but they lose because Jauron mishandles the clock in the end. Hello Edwards - goodbye Dick!!! happy happy Joy. The team is revived and upsets the Jets to go on a 5 game win streak.

That would be fantastic, but so would me and Magan Fox having sex...it's not gonna happen... :flirt:

If the Bills lose to the Browns at home Ralph would most def have to make a move.

So in light of the fact that this may cause change I hope it does happen.

I hate to see the Bills lose ANY game but this might be the final game of Jauron's coaching career and if that's the case I agree with the first post.

I'm am beginning to believe that the players have giving up on Jauron and if they tank it against the Browns then this would be true.

Everybody has the right to their own opinion.

No matter how bad the coaching/playing is, I will NEVER smile when the Bills lose, even when they are "bad". Being "bad" makes the loss more depressing and frustrating. I want the agony to end, and I want it to end ASAP.

At this point, I'm in line with the original poster.

I think the comparison is like losing = chemotherapy. It's not fun. You're not smiling. It's just something that needs to happen for the cancer (in the Bills' case, the cancer is DJ and a stupid FO hierarchy) to go away. I want it to take as little time (losses) as possible to get things moving in the right direction again.

I wish Ralph wouldn't have waited for the cancer to get this freaking bad. He just doesn't have it in him to run a franchise successfully... and IMO, Ralph himself is a cancer to this team. Whatever's going to happen with the Bills, I hope it happens soon. And sadly, that means I'm hoping for RW to either die (I really don't mean to sound totally heartless here, but there you have it) or realize that the time has come to step aside.

Guest dog14787

I think the comparison is like losing = chemotherapy. It's not fun. You're not smiling. It's just something that needs to happen for the cancer (in the Bills' case, the cancer is DJ and a stupid FO hierarchy) to go away. I want it to take as little time (losses) as possible to get things moving in the right direction again.

I wish Ralph wouldn't have waited for the cancer to get this freaking bad. He just doesn't have it in him to run a franchise successfully... and IMO, Ralph himself is a cancer to this team. Whatever's going to happen with the Bills, I hope it happens soon. And sadly, that means I'm hoping for RW to either die (I really don't mean to sound totally heartless here, but there you have it) or realize that the time has come to step aside.

and it doesn't have to be this way, come on Ralph make one last stand.

Do it for the fans, for the players, the whole organization, do it for yourself, just do it.

This is a pathetic post on many levels. Seriously, comparing a game to cancer and hoping for someone to die??? I used to enjoy your posts but this is so misguided. Get some perspective. :lol:

A year or two ago, I would have blasted the original poster, but not anymore. I pretty much agree.

Right now I find myself wishing deeply for the Bills meltdown to continue, but I know on Sunday I'll still be rooting for them to win, then after the game saying in the long run its a good thing they lost (or wishing they did lose if they pull out a win).

The only way anything changes around here will be if they continue to lose.

If the Bills are on the Browns 1yd line for the go ahead TD with 10 seconds left or if Lindell is lining up for the GW 42 yd field goal....there is NO so called "Bills fan" that will be rooting for them not to win. You're lying if you say you are.