I want the Bills to lose to the Browns.

Justice

If the Bills are on the Browns 1yd line for the go ahead TD with 10 seconds left or if Lindell is lining up for the GW 42 yd field goal....there is NO so called "Bills fan" that will be rooting for them not to win. You're lying if you say you are.

Why would you want them to win if they can BARELY beat the Browns at home? You think things will get better after that? Beating a team with NO wins by a little?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, with the Bills a putrid 1 & 3 and all, I would like nothing more than to see the Bills lose to the Browns on Sunday. Hell, I don't mind watching them lose just enough games to get Jauron and the entire FO fired! Even if it means we don't win another game all season.

Nothing will ever change with these clowns running the show. Every time I watch the Bills play I see nothing but an inept, rag-tag, sorry ass, no game plan having, under-prepared bunch of buffoons. They run a sorry excuse of a program. It's an embarrassment.

This is nothing new around here. The vast majority here already know these guys are responsible for all the losing and would like nothing more than to see some guys that are good at what they do wearing Buffalo blue, white, and red. These guys, although intelligent off the field, are complete morons on it. I cant wait to see them go! I will throw a freaking party that starts on Friday and ends on Monday when this finally happens!

I know I'll get flamed for saying this, but I'd like to see the Bills lose, and you know what, I don't care. You can question my loyalty to the Bills all you want. I know it's not true. I'm not shy to say I want the Bills to tank it-bad!

As a matter of fact, I want to make a prediction. Jauron will not be fired, he will resign. Whether it's by force or not, I don't know. I'm not even sure it will happen during the season or later in the off season.

Every time the Bills lose this season I will have a smile on my face. And so should you.

I am glad someone else shares the same view as me. I want to see the Bills win. The Bills will never win with Dick as HC. Therefore Dick needs to be fired. Obviously 7-9 is not bad enough to get him fired. Therefore I will route for the Bills to loose (which in a round-about way is routing for them to eventually win) until dead dick is fired. Lose on Dick. Lose on.

DJ is gone anyway baring an amzing playoff run and Trent growing a set of balls. Id rather watch a winning team anyday personally and ill be rooting for them to win

WHY?WHY? i dont understand so we have the #11 or #13 overall pick wtf is wrong with you people that is not how you rebuild...no !@#$ that **** i want a top 5 pick or #1 overall

WHY?WHY? i dont understand so we have the #11 or #13 overall pick wtf is wrong with you people that is not how you rebuild...no !@#$ that **** i want a top 5 pick or #1 overall

I want the Bills to win Sunday and the next Sunday and the Sunday after that ad infinitum. I only watch football for one reason, to see my team win. Just win baby. Worry about next year, next year. Winning is fun. Today is all that's promised.

Go BILLS !!

I want the Bills to win Sunday and the next Sunday and the Sunday after that ad infinitum. I only watch football for one reason, to see my team win. Just win baby. Worry about next year, next year. Winning is fun. Today is all that's promised.

Go BILLS !!

yea going 7-9 every year sure is fun

Yeah, because we do so well with top 5 picks too {cough}mikewilliams{cough}

Is laughing different than smiling? I find myself laughing often nowadays.

Is it maniacal laughter?

Ok. Maybe I need to loosen up my thought.

I will never be HAPPY with a Bills loss.

At this point, I'm in line with the original poster.

I think the comparison is like losing = chemotherapy. It's not fun. You're not smiling. It's just something that needs to happen for the cancer (in the Bills' case, the cancer is DJ and a stupid FO hierarchy) to go away. I want it to take as little time (losses) as possible to get things moving in the right direction again.

I get the concept, and I even understand the rationale behind it.

I just cannot wish/hope my team loses, and I will never be happy when they do.

If that makes me a "homer", then I am a "homer".

I respect the OP opinion, and I am not calling him/her a "bad" fan.

Their a "good" fan (they want the same thing we all want), but I disagree on what actions to take.

If the whole concept is to lose in order to get the coach fired and/or better draft picks, than why bother playing?

Just forfeit the games.

Hell, then I would not have to worry about missing anything.

Every time the Bills lose this season I will have a smile on my face. And so should you.

Bad attitude from somebody who calls him(her) self a fan. This is equivalent to wanting the bills to lose so we get a higher draft pick.

In any case, I am not sure it will take a 1-15 season to get Jauron fired. A string of lackluster performances by the players and being out of the playoff hunt in November will do it, IMHO.

I can't agree with the OP. There are too many good people at the game and around the world who are Bills fans. Bills wins, however rare, offer us a great deal of enjoyment.

Besides, what do we want, the #1 pick of the 2010 draft? That is too much money to spend on a safety. :unsure:

Be fair Bill. At this point, barring a miracle, we will not be doing the safety dance in 2010. I think even Ralph sees that he will have a Donahoe/Mularkian Revolt erupt amongst the fans (it's already in the media) and will go for a young hotshot assistant. Hopefully it's a Suh or a Cody we pick up and give the defense the Wood/Levitre attitude adjustment the o-line got.

IIf the whole concept is to lose in order to get the coach fired and/or better draft picks, than why bother playing?

Just forfeit the games.

Hell, then I would not have to worry about missing anything.

There is a difference between the team trying to lose and a fan hoping they do. The players and coaches have too much pride to do that, and in a lot of cases they are playing for a job next season. They are going to try to win no matter what. A fan can believe that the only way for a team to get better is if they hit rock bottom first. Detroit as a case in point, they did the 0-fer last season and now look like they are starting to make some progress rebuilding. The Bills at the perpetual 7-9 have not hit rock bottom, and some fans want them to so the real rebuilding can begin and we don't have to suck for the next 10 years like we have the last 10.

It's a tough thing to do, nobody likes it when a team they follow loses. But some would rather rip the band-aid off quickly and take a lot of pain up front rather than get the lingering pain of 10 more 7-9ish seasons.