"The Bills will be this way until Wilson passes away"

You give it to Ralph. He decides where it goes. You're a fool to think anything else.

Thus, Thurman deserving our applause for pinning blame where it belongs, and not being a sellout lackey beholden to Ralph's money. Truth be told, suggesting no criticism of Ralph should be tolerated from ex-Bills seems to be suggesting we should all hail the dictator regardless of how cheap and stupid his decisions may be.

I'll take candor and honesty at the expense of Ralph's ego for 1,000, Alex.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Past bahvior does not excuse present neglect.

Ralph cares nothing about his leagacy or the future of this team. He seems to think he will need at least $100 million to get across the river Styx. He should have sold this team long ago, when he realized he didn't really care anymore.

Link, please.

GO BILLS!!!

Well, right or not, Thurman is kind of a dick for saying it...

the hell he is

finally someone has the balls to tell it like it is...

Ralph is a cheap POS and it's unfair to loyal Bills fans who deserve a half way decent team

No more protecting Ralph.. he is a major problem

TT and his teammates made more for Ralph than Ralph ever paid out.

This is still true today.

Well Holy fricken DUH!

Since the advent of mega-billion dollar TV deals, EVERY player on EVERY TEAM since then has made their owners more than they ever paid out. Good players or bad. All-Pros or bums, every team has made far more than they've paid out. I think that's the point in a FOR PROFIT business model.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm pretty sure Thurman's allegiance to Ralph Wilson ended at about the time he read about his release on ESPN. He can say whatever he wants, especially when he's dead nuts correct.

At this point I'd rather the team leave than continue to be the national joke it currently is.

It's one thing for a coulmnist to say it. OR even a fan. But Thurman's bank account is filled with dollars--and most of those came from Ralph Wilson Jr.

Those dollars came from a hall of fame career. Value for value. No one owes anybody anything. I don't think Thurman was necessarily being disrespecful.

I'm pretty sure Thurman's allegiance to Ralph Wilson ended at about the time he read about his release on ESPN. He can say whatever he wants, especially when he's dead nuts correct.

At this point I'd rather the team leave than continue to be the national joke it currently is.

What he said.

Personally, I find his comment shockingly frank, but also think it's something didn't need to be said solely because he didn't really say anything.

Yes, we all have our theories as to what this means, but if you're going to call someone out, at least go the distance.

:unsure:

Then by all means, enlighten us all with insight not already !@#$ed out. Please, tell us what Thurman knows that people here don't already think.

Or else cite for me the time Thurman espoused on this theory, detailing to the fans just exactly what Ralph is doing to prevent our offense from playing well, because make no mistake, this isn't a team issue, it's an offense one. So, please, what exactly is Ralph doing to hinder our offense.

And again, please offer insight only someone well ingrained in the organization could.

Then by all means, enlighten us all with insight not already !@#$ed out. Please, tell us what Thurman knows that people here don't already think.

Or else cite for me the time Thurman espoused on this theory, detailing to the fans just exactly what Ralph is doing to prevent our offense from playing well, because make no mistake, this isn't a team issue, it's an offense one. So, please, what exactly is Ralph doing to hinder our offense.

And again, please offer insight only someone well ingrained in the organization could.

:unsure:

Well, right or not, Thurman is kind of a dick for saying it...

I heard his comment on the show today and he in no way said that to be spiteful. He merely brought up the way that RW likes to do things and that fans should expect more of the same until he dies and new ownership takes over. He wasn't advocating for his death, he was just stating a fact.

It's one thing for a coulmnist to say it. OR even a fan. But Thurman's bank account is filled with dollars--and most of those came from Ralph Wilson Jr.

Wonder where Ralph got those dollars to pay TT? Certainly not his savings..