Tipster19

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do.

I was disgusted in the offseason after our collapse last season and swore I would not

care about this team any longer.

Then, they suck me in again. Pick Maybin, lots of fresh talk in the offseason, sign Owens,

look really good against the *Pats, and I was back in.

Now I don't even know what to say.

today's game had to be the most "I'm not paying attention to it" game ever...for me anyway...having moved I'm trying to figure out where everything goes, how to get the living room arranged the right way...and there's a football game on tv in the background... on the rare occasions they ended up getting a first down I was like "meh" :w00t: it may as well have been the Seattle Seahawks vs. Frankfurt Galaxy on tv instead... they have fallen off the radar, no doubt. It's like running your washer...same repetitions... it certainly isn't exciting... you have a head coach who should be a crypt-keeper... that's a good job for those devoid of emotion or need to be tazed to get their central nervous system running again.

I'll probably watch the trainwreck against Cleveland...in the hopes a 3-ring circus is what is seen... at least that's entertaining.

I don't think I could ever hate the Bills, I have been a fan for over 40 years, but I am disgusted to the point of wanting to vomit. They are the most pathetic excuse for a football team I have seen in years. Every year it is the same thing, the first game or two they give you a little hope then they quickly fall back into their mistake filled, poor gameplanned, even poorer executed, piece of shiit excuse for a football team. They are without a doubt a worse team than the Lions are this season, and it won't surprise me at all, in fact, I expect them to lose to Cleveland next week too. I can't even think of a better way to say it other than, the Bills suck so fuuucking bad it isn't even close to being funny. This organization is a joke from the owner on down, and isn't going to get any better anytime soon. It has been over a decade of bad, penny pinching decisions one after another, poor drafts, poor coaching, poor efforts on the field, terrible game plans, stupid mistakes, I can go on and on, but why waste my time, I wasted a couple hours of it this afternoon watching that pathetic team. I need to quit torturing myself with this team.

I was disgusted in the offseason after our collapse last season and swore I would not

care about this team any longer.

Then, they suck me in again. Pick Maybin, lots of fresh talk in the offseason, sign Owens,

look really good against the *Pats, and I was back in.

Now I don't even know what to say.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Finally got to see them play on a Sunday here in S Florida. Almost went to the game. Glad I didn't. What did I learn? The Dolphins can beat up on our second stringers. 2007 all over again.. I also thought Trent was going to be good, but I think Bill Walsh was wrong about him. We keep getting these guys who never really won in college and never played in the snow. How smart is that? I'll watch the scoreboard from now on, but I have more important things to do than watch preseason games until December.

I really do.

Prior to this season and since moving to Chicago in 1995, I have seen all but 4-5 games during this stretch. This year I chose not to renew Sunday ticket, have planned other things during Bills games and have seen a total of 2 quarters of play. It was easy to see that this would be a bad team this year with more lousy coaching. These Bills are not worth it.

I don't hate them, I'm just very disappointed in their play. We made Miami look like a Super Bowl team and Chad Henne look like the next Peyton Manning. Injuries are a huge concern right now, our secondary looked like schmucks and our offensive tackles were horrendous. We need help, lots of help...and Trent, wow, does he know he has two pro-bowl caliber WR's? It's incredible how often we don't get our receivers the ball. Disgusting play, absolutely disgusting.

Finally got to see them play on a Sunday here in S Florida. Almost went to the game. Glad I didn't. What did I learn? The Dolphins can beat up on our second stringers. 2007 all over again.. I also thought Trent was going to be good, but I think Bill Walsh was wrong about him. We keep getting these guys who never really won in college and never played in the snow. How smart is that? I'll watch the scoreboard from now on, but I have more important things to do than watch preseason games until December.

Good Lord!!!! This hurts again and again...It never changes!! I'm doing my best to be the diehard fan that I am...But?...It's really hard these days. BTW the team and I were doing shots earlier today and they missed game day. Sorry...My fault :w00t: