I hate the Bills.

Tipster19

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I could ever hate the Bills, I have been a fan for over 40 years, but I am disgusted to the point of wanting to vomit. They are the most pathetic excuse for a football team I have seen in years. Every year it is the same thing, the first game or two they give you a little hope then they quickly fall back into their mistake filled, poor gameplanned, even poorer executed, piece of shiit excuse for a football team. They are without a doubt a worse team than the Lions are this season, and it won't surprise me at all, in fact, I expect them to lose to Cleveland next week too. I can't even think of a better way to say it other than, the Bills suck so fuuucking bad it isn't even close to being funny. This organization is a joke from the owner on down, and isn't going to get any better anytime soon. It has been over a decade of bad, penny pinching decisions one after another, poor drafts, poor coaching, poor efforts on the field, terrible game plans, stupid mistakes, I can go on and on, but why waste my time, I wasted a couple hours of it this afternoon watching that pathetic team. I need to quit torturing myself with this team.

I have also been a fan for 40 years now, but I find myself more-and-more detached from this team. I honestly hope they don't win another game this season to absolutely ensure that the entire organization gets blown up. Winners get the boot (Polian, Saban). Losers get their contracts extended. It really comes down to Ralph. I truly believe Ralph WANTS to field a winning team, but that he is just incapable of it.

I'm so disgusted and fed up with the ineptitude that we continually put on the field. I give up, I admit that it's embarrassing to be a Bills' fan. The shame that they bring year after year has finally reached a breaking point with me. They have succeeded in sapping ALL the trust and faith that I ever had with this whole organization. No, scratch that word "organization", it's not being used properly. I meant to say this whole franchise. Shame on Ralph, shame on Brandon, shame on Jauron, shame on all the players but mostly shame on us for supporting these morons.

I'm so disgusted and fed up with the ineptitude that we continually put on the field. I give up, I admit that it's embarrassing to be a Bills' fan. The shame that they bring year after year has finally reached a breaking point with me. They have succeeded in sapping ALL the trust and faith that I ever had with this whole organization. No, scratch that word "organization", it's not being used properly. I meant to say this whole franchise. Shame on Ralph, shame on Brandon, shame on Jauron, shame on all the players but mostly shame on us for supporting these morons.

Yep shame on Ralph and Brandon...It was glaringly obvious to the vast majority of Bills Fans that Jauron HAD to go after last Off Season...The Fans told them...I know that sounds stupid becasue they obviously don't listen much, but just remember the shock around here when it was announced Jauron would return...There was legit shock amongst Bills Fans...They knew keeping Jauron was risking some SERIOUS backlash unless thing improved dramatically...And now here we are...They should can Him tommorrow...Regardless of who replaced him for the rest of 09, at least it would show Me Ralph and Brandon are awake and aware of the problems here... :w00t:

Yep shame on Ralph and Brandon...It was glaringly obvious to the vast majority of Bills Fans that Jauron HAD to go after last Off Season...The Fans told them...

And they answered by signing Owens - a move that did nothing to improve the team but sold tickets.

And the fans responded by saying "Ooooh, look, shiny object! All better!" The fans, frankly, are idiots.

And they answered by signing Owens - a move that did nothing to improve the team but sold tickets.

And the fans responded by saying "Ooooh, look, shiny object! All better!" The fans, frankly, are idiots.

OOOHHHH...Shiny!!! :lol:

But seriously idiots or not even the idiots knew Jauron needed to go...Well...Except the few idiots that thought he would be anything other than the loser of a HC He's been up to this point in his career... B-)

At least Bills fans don't show up to games because of post game fireworks like Pirates fans. Those are some idiotic fans. :lol:

I live in SW Florida. Do you have ANY idea what I'm about to go thru tomorrow. The worse part is that I don't have a leg to stand on. Thanks to the Bills I'm totally defenseless. There's not one thing good I can say. Oh, maybe congratulations.

I live in SW Florida. Do you have ANY idea what I'm about to go thru tomorrow. The worse part is that I don't have a leg to stand on. Thanks to the Bills I'm totally defenseless. There's not one thing good I can say. Oh, maybe congratulations.

Don't you feel a slight "chill" maybe a nagging cough coming on? Perhaps a sore throat or some congestion? Take a day/week off!!!

My wife is a fins fan and she didn't even bother saying anything about the game when I got home tonight. How sad is that? We used to GLOAT for days after a victory for our respective teams. Now... nothing.

Don't you feel a slight "chill" maybe a nagging cough coming on? Perhaps a sore throat or some congestion? Take a day/week off!!!

I'm not a sissy like our QB. I'll face the heat but I won't forget how the Bills didn't return the support that I have given them faithfully the last 30+ years.

Don't congratulate me yet. And even if I wanted to, there's nothing in Tuscany.....nothing!

We probably shouldn't start this again in this thread should we? :lol:

I'm thinking of getting him a bar stool maybe?

I'm not a sissy like our QB. I'll face the heat but I won't forget how the Bills didn't return the support that I have given them faithfully the last 30+ years.

Thirty straight years of getting the "middle finger" and a weekly whooping from the Bills and some deviants pay women to do this? B-) To them I say, renounce your fanship and become a Bills fan... here you get if for FREE!!!

I do not hate them so much as I hate what has become of them. I am the only Bills fan in my circle of friends, and I feel like I have to answer for a DECADE of this stuff. I cannot answer for it anymore. I say the owner is cheap, Pittsburgh fans do not get it. I say the coaching is horrible, Buc fans say well at least he isn't Gruden...I WOULD LOVE GRUDEN!!! No one understands how much we love this franchise, but I honestly think this franchise does not love us back, and that is a sad fact to face at this juncture. It is no wonder my W.NY family is abandoning this team for strictly Sabres games and gasp...SOCCER!