Even if they fired Juaron tonight...

Listen I want Jauron gone also...

But would firing him tonight make the team better??

I mean they had 4 starters out on defense and the O- line is the most inexperienced in Bills history.

They still don't have a QB that can win. They have a rookie OC that still learning on the job. T.O. is just a decoy on the downside of his career.

would Bobby April do the job any better?

Wait until the end of the season and make the move.

Until then make better use of your Sundays , this is gonna be a long season folks.

I mean they had 4 starters out on defense and the O- line is the most inexperienced in Bills history.

They still don't have a QB that can win. They have a rookie OC that still learning on the job. T.O. is just a decoy on the downside of his career.

Until then make better use of your Sundays , this is gonna be a long season folks.

They would be better immediately without Jauron...Probably not enough to make a big difference...But better nonetheless... :lol:

All I know is, if I'm installing a power switch panel and the main switch to connect to power from the street is broken, you replace that first. Until then, you have no idea what's working in the panel.

It's really sad to see the complete disarray this organization is in at the top levels.

They would be better immediately without Jauron...Probably not enough to make a big difference...But better nonetheless... :lol:

Your right but Ralph does not have the Balls to pull the trigger

at least Ralph should say replace Edwards when he is stinking up the place.

Wouldn't be a better team, but I wouldn't have to look at his ugly face any longer.

I agree that no one could turn this around mid-season, but I would be gratified to see the non-entity Jauron replaced by someone who at least showed some environmental awareness on the sidelines. I have seen much more of that perpetual blank stare than I can stomach.

They looked like a team that has given up on their coach who gave up on them last week. They've gone off a cliff since that "no mas" 4th and 1 call.

Of course they wouldn't be better. You still have Trentative "I only passed for 300 yards once on the collegiate level" Edwards as QB. And to hear that he was smiling ear to ear after the game??? Disgusting

They looked like a team that has given up on their coach who gave up on them last week. They've gone off a cliff since that "no mas" 4th and 1 call.

Maybe they hope that giving up on the coach will get him fired :lol:

They should kill the no-huddle since Edwards cant handle it. And Dicky likes the no-huddle. This team is hard to watch and I am a die-hard fan.

Its like we are dying a slow death watching this team.

Promoting Bobby April to fill Jauron's role would be the ultimate act of cowardice by Raplh Wilson.

This team needs a dramatic kick in the arse and someone of drastic attitude to change this culture of losing.

Gruden comes to mind...

Of course they wouldn't be better. You still have Trentative "I only passed for 300 yards once on the collegiate level" Edwards as QB. And to hear that he was smiling ear to ear after the game??? Disgusting

Who says he was smiling ear to ear?

If he was, that sucks because he pretty much is one of the major reasons why they lost.

Promoting Bobby April to fill Jauron's role would be the ultimate act of cowardice by Raplh Wilson.

This team needs a dramatic kick in the arse and someone of drastic attitude to change this culture of losing.

Gruden comes to mind...

Gruden would kick some ass for sure but Ralph wont pay him so lets not go there again.

Gruden comes to mind...

Dude, no experienced HC in their right mind would step into this shitshow even if Ralph would throw crazy money at them. They will wait until the offseason in hopes another vacancy opens up...

Bobby April as HC. Yeah, I thought that LAST YEAR, as well. Anyone who's STILL thinking that would be a smart move has obviously not watched April's bunch become the worst ST Unit in the league. All because of two rule changes.

I agree that no one could turn this around mid-season, but I would be gratified to see the non-entity Jauron replaced by someone who at least showed some environmental awareness on the sidelines. I have seen much more of that perpetual blank stare than I can stomach.

This seasons over....bring back Carl Mauck. Sure our OL sucked under him but that dude was never happy and you knew it.

That was a pitfull performance. Dick should be fired on the plane home. This will not be a long season for myself.I will not support crap like this. I won't watch this team until a new coach is put in place. It was disgusting, The owner needs to be held accountable for this train wreck. Some players played while other need to be cut. I am very upset as well as the many other thousands of fans, this is a poor product. Maybin should have played most of the game his speed was needed today, not sitting on the bench!

That was a pitfull performance. Dick should be fired on the plane home. This will not be a long season for myself.I will not support crap like this. I won't watch this team until a new coach is put in place. It was disgusting, The owner needs to be held accountable for this train wreck. Some players played while other need to be cut. I am very upset as well as the many other thousands of fans, this is a poor product. Maybin should have played most of the game his speed was needed today, not sitting on the bench!

Agree with your Maybin post and Ralph to me just doesn't care.

I hope to God that Ralph calls a presser this week.

To lose to the fish that way ...pitiful is a good word.

Well if they lose next week your wish may become true.... but dont count on it until the end of the year is what i'm saying.

If you have any reason to think we can win next week, please fill me in. The 7-9 Bills of just the last 2 years can't beat 'em, home or away.

I have my doubts that there is anyone on staff who will make the team better.

On the other hand... I think Jauron is actively hurting players' development now. I think he is training them in his passive, keep-it-close school of play, OK-we-lost-now-let's-learn-from-that mentality, and the longer he's around the more work the next coach will have to do to untrain everyone. So get rid of him, roll the dice, hell install TO as player-coach, who the hell cares at this point.

If we fired Jauron, we'd still have plenty of problems, true enough.

Also, we'd be deprived of the utter competitive spirit, the drive to win, the fight to the finish, "never-give-up" aura that shines through when you're down 21 points in the 4th quarter ...... and you punt.

Twice.

Firing him would not make the team worse. Plus it's obvious that we cannot win with Juaron so why wait, maybe a new coach can get the team palying by the last 5 or 6 games and get ahead for next year on player evaluation.

At least they would start playing to win games instead of fighting to keep them close into the 4th quarter...

Isn't it sad his team doesn't start trying to win until they are getting blownout?

If we fired Jauron, we'd still have plenty of problems, true enough.

Also, we'd be deprived of the utter competitive spirit, the drive to win, the fight to the finish, "never-give-up" aura that shines through when you're down 21 points in the 4th quarter ...... and you punt.

Twice.

you know the quote that the team takes on the personality of its coach???

There ya go.

Babby April's special teams have been getting worse every year and are plain horrid right now. I don't have much faith in him, and making AVP head coach might be a bit premature. Perry Fewell perhaps?

PTR

Well the players are the ones the hold on the kickoff returns not April

plus they had a big turnover on SP this year but Roscoe had a good game so it getting better.

No way Fewell should be even DC much less a head coach.

Firing him would not make the team worse. Plus it's obvious that we cannot win with Juaron so why wait, maybe a new coach can get the team palying by the last 5 or 6 games and get ahead for next year on player evaluation.

Good points and I agree but Ralph wont do and it is the reason for the post.

All I know is, if I'm installing a power switch panel and the main switch to connect to power from the street is broken, you replace that first. Until then, you have no idea what's working in the panel.

Well done. I agree %100

It would be a treat for the fans, and that has a value. Not to mention the dynamics would change, there are possible motivation factors to take into consideration.

There's a rumor going around that one of the cheerleaders is seriously being considered for the job.

Wrong WRong WROng WRONg and WRONG!