O-Line Confidential: Bills

Heitz

Caught this on NFLN: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-oline-confid...e-page-comments

A (sort of) funny sponsored webisode with the O line eating good food, joking and talking trash.

NFLN also mentioned Lynch coming back. They said Marshawn was nervous that he might be losing his job to Jackson, that he'd have to play himself back to game shape and that the Bills have sets featuring he and Freddy on the field together. Nice.

Hot Rod also called out the Bills game as a game the Jets could possibly lose in the new few, in a segment on the Jets o_O. He said we're a talented team. We shall see...

That was pretty hilarious, and they players are right about Ralph going cheap-o on the gameday experience things

I was at the game. In the parking lot we were talking about pervious home openers and fly-overs to my friends' brother who had never been to a Bills game. We were talking them up and then Ralph has to pull that cheap a$$ stunt and hire Mike Randel to fly over in the Chanel 7 traffic copter. Nice goin' old man!

Next home game all us fans can bond together and "make things right" for the OL - and start the chant "Whale Tongue!"

Injuries are killing the Bills.

Not true, a lack of preparedness is killing the Bills. Most injuries are a by product of defeat when you are beaten. Most injuries happen when you are not prepared, out of position, or overcompensating for others. A few injuries are just bad luck. Winners make their own luck. The Bills are not prepared to win. Damn coach thinks a good loss is positive. Don't blame injuries, it is coaching that is killing us.

This group has a lot of potential if they can stay together for years to come. Sucks about the Butler injury though. We're 9th in rushing right now with Lynch coming back. There's no way we shouldn't be a top 5 rushing team. We need to hammer teams on the ground and take shots over the top with TO and Evans. Edwards, I have a lot of faith in you, but it's all on you. This team can be a playoff team with good QB play.