Creepy Movie Scenes

Chef Jim

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big fan of David Lynch.

Eraserhead ALL-Time cult classic, Blue Velvet, The Straight Story, etc.

I have to admit that years ago in my youth I watched Eraserhead after drinking some beers, smoking some weed and enjoying some 'shrooms.

Following is a scene from another movie I really enjoyed, it is a bit underrated and one might consider this specific scene to be a bit disturbing:

Following is a scene from another movie I really enjoyed, it is a bit underrated and one might consider this specific scene to a bit disturbing:

:sick:

I can't even CLICK on that link. Rented that movie in HS, not knowing what it was about... sweet aunt Janey, that movie freaked the bejeezus out of me!

GAH!!! Damn you!!! Now I'll be thinking of that movie when I go to bed tonight! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDMDGPuLrOg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu_lMInVDc

Great stuff and a great movie Jim!

For anyone who has not seen the UNRATED version of The Exorcist you are really missing out.

The stuff they cut out were the best, creepy, chilling, and scary stuff. From what I read, they were made to cut these scenes out before release.

There is a part where the girl comes down the stars in a upside down crab position on here fingers and toes. CRAZY STUFF.

Best horror ever made...

My top Horror movies are

1. The Exorcist

2. Dawn of the Dead (George Romero 1975 version)

3. Night of the Living Dead (1968)

4. Zombie

5. Nightmare City (crazy zombie flick)

6. The Crazies (vintage George Romaro flick that is his best! If you have not seen this movie, you need to! They are remaking it right now also)

7. Zombie Hollocost

8. Rabid

9. Cemetery Man

10. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part one and two! 1974 version

For anyone who has not seen the UNRATED version of The Exorcist you are really missing out.

The stuff they cut out were the best, creepy, chilling, and scary stuff. From what I read, they were made to cut these scenes out before release.

There is a part where the girl comes down the stars in a upside down crab position on here fingers and toes. CRAZY STUFF.

The creepiest part of The Excorcist IMO is the scene where they give Regan a spinal tap. :rolleyes:

I would agree with a couple of the posts that The Exorcist can be very creepy. You can't leave Hitchcock material off the list as he worked his magic without the special effects available to today's movie makers. Hitchcock made you think something was creepy or scary through drama, camera angles, acting and creativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDMDGPuLrOg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu_lMInVDc

Great stuff and a great movie Jim!

Best horror ever made...

My top Horror movies are

1. The Exorcist

2. Dawn of the Dead (George Romero 1975 version)

3. Night of the Living Dead (1968)

4. Zombie

5. Nightmare City (crazy zombie flick)

6. The Crazies (vintage George Romaro flick that is his best! If you have not seen this movie, you need to! They are remaking it right now also)

7. Zombie Hollocost

8. Rabid

9. Cemetery Man

10. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part one and two! 1974 version

Somebody loves their zombies! All good pics

Say what you want about the movie, but the ending of the Blair Witch Project really creeped me out :thumbsup:

I love that movie. the problem with people that say it sucks is that the movie doesn't try to scare you with cats jumping out or loud noises but forces you to imagine yourself in the woods hearing little voices and hands outside your tent in the dark and so on.

THe part in Event Horizon where Sam Neil is inside the walls of the engine room trying to fix the drive motor, and the lights are going on and off. He turns around and there is his dead wife, with no EYEBALLS!!!!! GAAHAAHHH!!!!!

I love that movie. the problem with people that say it sucks is that the movie doesn't try to scare you with cats jumping out or loud noises but forces you to imagine yourself in the woods hearing little voices and hands outside your tent in the dark and so on.

I made the mistake of watching it alone in a dark house with everyone else asleep one night. I got the woogies again just watching that clip :thumbsup: