• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're coming to get you Barbara!

youtube.com/watch?v=UYR3dorshwA

One of my all time favorite movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGBxhrRlKo

This movie still creeps me out to this day:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAcc9P3nkYg

I've heard so many good things about this movie, but I've never seen it. Really want to rent it one day.

That's exactly what it is TheMadCap.

This episode left such an impression on many fans of the show. A few people I knew, including my sister, who were big fans of "The X-Files" told me that they would never watch that episode again.

I was and still am a big fan of the X-Files (TV Series, not the movies) and agree that Home takes the cake for disturbing episodes. The brilliance was not the outrageous premise and story but the fact that there was actually a twisted logic to the entire plot. Takes the meaning of family bonding to a whole new level

And speaking of creepiness, not scary-creepy but gross-creepy: a scene in this movie called Towelhead where Aaron Eckhart is with that teen girl. That was disturbing and what my daughter's would call 'totally creepy'

Edited by Fan in Chicago

The end of Revenge of the Sith- Vader breaks free of the stretcher and screams "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" All the while, Palpatine looks very uncomfortable about it.......