Creepy Movie Scenes

Chef Jim

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a few things more old school. A few of my favorite scenes from a pair of Val Lewton films.

Cat People.

Stalking scene. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8NF9GUIngk

Swimming Pool scene. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AJmmkIw1CE...feature=related

The Leopard Man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2E0Aogr0xA

• 2 years later...

I love that movie. the problem with people that say it sucks is that the movie doesn't try to scare you with cats jumping out or loud noises but forces you to imagine yourself in the woods hearing little voices and hands outside your tent in the dark and so on.

THANK YOU FOR BEING A SMART PERSON! BWP=SCARIEST MOVIE EVER! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I think the tension building in

scene is expertly done. My favorite horror movie ever. Didn't think about this to long but this was the first scene that came to mind. Edited by Dante

Not a horror movie but there were some very creepy scenes in The Butterfly Effect. I don't consider myself sensitive or squemish but I always feel uncomfortable watching little kids in disturbing situations. There were a couple scenes in that movie that had me upset and I dont usually get that way from movies too often.

I'm not sure the TV movie version did it justice, but when I was reading Salem's Lot the part where the boy who had been turned into a vampire was hovering outside the girl's bedroom window asking to be let in... woogies.

I know this is supposed to be scenes from movies, but I just had to add this unforgettable scene from the tv show "The X-Files" episode "Home". Probably the most disturbing episode from this show.

I can't see Youtube at work, is that the episode with the mutant people in the PA farmhouse that listen to the 50's music and beat people to death with baseball bats while keeping thier incestuous, legless mother under the bed? You are 100% correct in that case Mark, Holy crap was that freaky!

Agreed. It's too damn depressing to want to watch it again.

total agree. Although the guy playing Uncle Hank should have won the acadamy award for his performance! Ass to Ass!!!

For me, I can never look at Jen Connolly again without thinking of that. She's been Ned Beattied!

I can't see Youtube at work, is that the episode with the mutant people in the PA farmhouse that listen to the 50's music and beat people to death with baseball bats while keeping thier incestuous, legless mother under the bed? You are 100% correct in that case Mark, Holy crap was that freaky!

That's exactly what it is TheMadCap.

This episode left such an impression on many fans of the show. A few people I knew, including my sister, who were big fans of "The X-Files" told me that they would never watch that episode again.