Lets split this board

Jeffery Lester

I have an Idea lets split this board up. So all of the whiny bitches who do nothing but complain about Ralph Wilson being cheap, or Call Dick Jauron and Idiot. Or my personel favorite I want my Jason Peters back piners. Can have the forum on M, W, F. Where people who actually like and enjoy the Buffalo Bills can have the forum on Tue, Thur, Sat. I cannot take you whiny depressing bitches anymore. I know it is a free country and you can say anything you want. Just do it on your days. Let the rest of fans enjoy the Bills without all the negative dribble. GO BILLS, GO AWAY BILLS HATERS.

I have an Idea lets split this board up. So all of the whiny bitches who do nothing but complain about Ralph Wilson being cheap, or Call Dick Jauron and Idiot. Or my personel favorite I want my Jason Peters back piners. Can have the forum on M, W, F. Where people who actually like and enjoy the Buffalo Bills can have the forum on Tue, Thur, Sat. I cannot take you whiny depressing bitches anymore. I know it is a free country and you can say anything you want. Just do it on your days. Let the rest of fans enjoy the Bills without all the negative dribble. GO BILLS, GO AWAY BILLS HATERS.

No go. I need my Bills fix every day. No way I can limit it to 4 days a week... :rolleyes:

What would we really talk about on here if you had it your way?

How great every player and coach is, how every ref in the league is in a conspiracy to keep the Bills from winning a superbowl, and how we are going to win every game by definition because we are the Bills. You know, fan-boy stuff.

They are often amusing. :doh:

I prefer to think of myself as a fundamentalistic conservative anti-social liberal anti-environmental realist.

Where should I go?

:rolleyes:

I'm a realist. i predict the Bills to lose on Sunday by a field goal.

I consider myself a realist..but on the other hand I can be a cinderellal, head in the clouds, watch out superbowl gushing with man love on mwf and turn around and say what the hell are we going to do without an offensive line, should have drafted actually good players, whiny B word on the other days. Kind of like Jekyll and Hyde...should be fun.

:rolleyes: I like it! We can have a B word board and a Bills fan board!

but where do the realists go?

i mean, i've got the Bills with the potential of being 5-3 at the bye, but not sure if that'll be enough to get them to the playoffs.

damn, me and trying to maintain my objectivity.

jw

There's no place for those of our kind, here or on sports-talk radio. We are boring.

Hysterical how--according to some posters--you have to be blindly blissful in order to be a "real fan". News flash, Mr. Lester--"real fans" have opinions, and they don't have to share yours.

I've got an even better idea for you, Jeffrey: let's divide the board into those that are capable of reading another person's opinion without questioning their fandom, and those that are not. The first group can have the board Monday through Saturday, and the latter can have the board on Sunday, when the "real fans" are watching the game.

Listen genius-the Bills have sucked for 10 F'ing years! Come back to me when they do something like get into the playoffs or god forbid win a play off game

Though I think the specific idea of dividing up days is silly, I do think the general division of optimist v. pessimist is a legit division. While those who watch ONLY Fox News or MSNBC are so weak that they can only hear folks who agree with their preconceived notions, I think that if anyone is interested in truth they need to hear both extremes even if the extremes are pretty silly.

As far as the Bills I remain grudgingly optimistic. On paper this team really has no chance of making the playoffs, but unless your prime interest is in a fantasy league about this fantasy the game is not played on paper or on your Madden 3012 TV screen.

What a difference a week makes. A decade of missing the playoffs, another embarrassing loss week 1 in front of a national audience, but we beat the Bucs at home.

Now the team can do no wrong and the moves they make are brilliant. SUPERBOWL!!!

What a difference a week makes. A decade of missing the playoffs, another embarrassing loss week 1 in front of a national audience, but we beat the Bucs at home.

Now the team can do no wrong and the moves they make are brilliant. SUPERBOWL!!!

So, if one isn't a total pessimist and doesn't criticize the Bills' every move, they wear rose-colored glasses and drink the kool-aid?

but where do the realists go?

i mean, i've got the Bills with the potential of being 5-3 at the bye, but not sure if that'll be enough to get them to the playoffs.

damn, me and trying to maintain my objectivity.

jw

I think being a realist, as far as judging NFL teams goes, means that you have to accept the "any given Sunday" and "that's why they play the games" themes. The talent on teams is pretty close from an athletic standpoint and I think coaching, while very important, is somewhat overrated. In the end, I feel like a lot of it is about motivation on the players part.

Basically being a realist, in my mind, means that the odds are this Sunday, we lose, but it's by no means a foregone conclusion and there is enough evidence to suggest that the game may be close or we could win (i.e. San Diego game last year - holding down a powerful offense, weather, how our new RT holds up, howw their o-line holds up). Being a realist does not mean that you bet the odds and call it infallible logic.

By the way, good to have you back jw.

Can we add any other choices? After all to be a Bills fan you likely suffer from multiple personality disorder among several other mental illnesses ..... just sayin

Can we add any other choices? After all to be a Bills fan you likely suffer from multiple personality disorder anong several other mental illnesses ..... just sayin

Yeah, I'm ..um.. split as well. Sickly in love with the franchise, but they sure can pizz me off. I think the O.P. is just railin' at the troll level, always throwin' rocks, simpletons who do tend to inundate the board at times. I don't consider them 'Realists', just out of control.. Thing is, they don't have a mirror image here. No one -well except for the Senator- thinks we'll be 16-0 every year, while 'they' are sure we'll lose every game.

Yes, neutrality and objectivity bring out the worst in me, but I was just kidding, John - you knew that, right?

damn, you Senator, you didn't put a smiley face on it, so i didn't know what to think. ... however did society ever communicate without smiley faces ... no wonder there were so many conflicts during the dark ages and such ...

and so, this: :lol:

jw

Who do you have them beating?

should the Bills lose to New Orleans this weekend, i think the pivotal game follows at Miami. a win there and it exorcises so many ghosts and also gets the team back at .500 going into a weekend against Cleveland. that also allows the Bills a little breathing room in not having to win at Carolina (who knows about the Panthers, these days), and i think they should have enough to beat Houston in November.

so, they should beat the Browns and Texans by my count, which gets them to three wins. they need to beat Dolphins or Jets, and at this point i think the Panthers game is 50-50.

5-3 not out of the question, and i think they need to be there at the bye to have a shot.

jw