Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

the more I read about Meredith, the more I like him. However, we don't even know if he is NFL caliber at all. Sure he has upside, but I would have rather a vet. Better yet, why not bring both him and Runyan in?

Hard telling from the picture.

As usual Steely ... we have no idea what the hell you're alking about! :devil:

Love the Reader Comments, this one was especially poignant:

Ok people are you serious? I am so surprised that ANYONE is supporting this dumba**. And Jessica, do you have any pride at all? This is NOT the first time you cheated on him and you and I know cuz I know you I will be surprised if he ever speaks to you again and if so hes just as stupid and trashy. We are all telling him. He made so much fun of you I cant believe you would even show your face around any of us. So what you did it now your crying cuz walmart is a big place and its been spreading it around where your mom works? Boo Hoo Y-O-U C-H-E-A-T-E-D you can stand outside looking like someone out of a trailer park in mismatched clothes with a sign YOU HUMILIATED YOURSELF AND YOUR MOTHER BY BEING SO STUPID Now everyone knows your a hoe that cant keep your legs closed. I feel sorry for your mother. Cuz people are talking about her behind your back and your mom is really nice. Couple Sl*ts for daughters but still nice. She didnt deserve to be humilited. Bad enough your sister nicole didnt know who her babys father was untill a month ago.. then again dogs run in packs. "

:devil::rolleyes:

so are you planning on a relationship with her? i assumed it would be a one off thing....therefore my answer is a resounding "Duh!"

No. The simple fact that a) she cheated, and b) she's willing to humiliate herself in pennance indicates that she most likely has very little self-respect...which means she'd probably just cheat again, anyway.

so are you planning on a relationship with her? i assumed it would be a one off thing....therefore my answer is a resounding "Duh!"

"Would ya" was a little vague. I interpreted it as "Would ya get back together with this loon?"

Now, if "would ya" meant "would ya hit it?" No, actually. It'd have to be near closing, and she's only 19, so she'd never be in the bar anyway...

Hard telling from the picture.

As usual Steely ... we have no idea what the hell you're alking about! :devil:

Joe Gets it...

I wouldn't have hit it the first time.

Excuse me while I go vomit.

The would ya? threads are usually asking whether or not you'd hit a certain girl and then pictures are provided. So, Joe and I get that. The question wasn't whether or not you'd take her back it was would ya hit it?

If the question was, in fact, would ya take her back then the title is wrong. :rolleyes:Jackasses!!

I wrote her off for the tenth time today

And practiced all the things I would say

But she came over

I lost my nerve

I took her back and made her dessert

Now I know I'm being used

That's ok because I like the abuse

I know she's playing with me

That's okay cause I've got no self-esteem

We make plans to go out at night

I wait till 2 then I turn out the light

All this rejection's got me so low

If she keeps it up I just might tell her so

When she's saying that she wants only me

Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends

When she's saying that I'm like a disease

Then I wonder how much more I can spend

Well I guess I should stick up for myself

But I really think it's better this way

The more you suffer

The more it shows you really care, Right?

Now I'll relate this a little bit

That happens more than I'd like to admit

Late at night she knocks on my door

Drunk again and looking to score

Now I know I should say no

But that's kind of hard when she's ready to go

I may be dumb

But I'm not a dweeb

I'm just a sucker with no self-esteem

Love the Reader Comments, this one was especially poignant:

Ok people are you serious? I am so surprised that ANYONE is supporting this dumba**. And Jessica, do you have any pride at all? This is NOT the first time you cheated on him and you and I know cuz I know you I will be surprised if he ever speaks to you again and if so hes just as stupid and trashy. We are all telling him. He made so much fun of you I cant believe you would even show your face around any of us. So what you did it now your crying cuz walmart is a big place and its been spreading it around where your mom works? Boo Hoo Y-O-U C-H-E-A-T-E-D you can stand outside looking like someone out of a trailer park in mismatched clothes with a sign YOU HUMILIATED YOURSELF AND YOUR MOTHER BY BEING SO STUPID Now everyone knows your a hoe that cant keep your legs closed. I feel sorry for your mother. Cuz people are talking about her behind your back and your mom is really nice. Couple Sl*ts for daughters but still nice. She didnt deserve to be humilited. Bad enough your sister nicole didnt know who her babys father was untill a month ago.. then again dogs run in packs. "

<_<:censored:

Agreed. The Readers Comments are far more interesting than the act itself. :thumbsup: