One mighty prediction

gomper

I actually pity Detroit- they have lost at least their past 18 games. :thumbsup:

But they do have the Red Wings. <_<

Just an interesting point on the Lions misfortune. Their regular season losing streak is currently 19 games, as they lost the season finale in 2007 at Green Bay. Their last win came at home against KC on Dec. 23, 2007. Prior to that win against KC they were on a 6 game losing streak. That means the Lions are 1-25 in their last 26 games.

Now for the ironic twist... prior to this historical losing streak, the Lions were sitting at 6-2 midway through the '07 season following a week 9 beat down of the Broncos to the tune of 44-7. Everyone 'round here (Yes, Ye Ole' lives local here) was shouting the praise of Marinelli and felt the Lions were cruising to the playoffs and possible division crown.

This truly is an epic meltdown for the ages... 6-2, coming off a 44-7 rout... and then 1-25 in your next 26 games, including the only 0-16 season in NFL history. Just unbelievable...

Just an interesting point on the Lions misfortune. Their regular season losing streak is currently 19 games, as they lost the season finale in 2007 at Green Bay. Their last win came at home against KC on Dec. 23, 2007. Prior to that win against KC they were on a 6 game losing streak. That means the Lions are 1-25 in their last 26 games.

Now for the ironic twist... prior to this historical losing streak, the Lions were sitting at 6-2 midway through the '07 season following a week 9 beat down of the Broncos to the tune of 44-7. Everyone 'round here (Yes, Ye Ole' lives local here) was shouting the praise of Marinelli and felt the Lions were cruising to the playoffs and possible division crown.

This truly is an epic meltdown for the ages... 6-2, coming off a 44-7 rout... and then 1-25 in your next 26 games, including the only 0-16 season in NFL history. Just unbelievable...

Biggity Biggity BUMP!

You arent implying this is what the Bills are in for is it? Gasp.

It would'nt surprise me if the Lions won this Sunday. Despite the bad fortune the Lions have had, you must remember that this is not the same team as last year. The Lions quietly had a good offseason and made steps to becoming a better team.

and the skins really suck, paying hanyesworth all that money for what? 5 tackles? I hope they don't make the playoffs

I've lived in the DC area since I retired from the Navy (wife's from here) and I work with a lot of deadskin fans. Even they think the 'skins are going to lose this weekend. A bunch of them hope they lose a bunch of games and fire Zorn because they think they'll get Cowher. I keep trying to tell them that Cowher's waiting for the Carolina job to open.

and the skins really suck, paying hanyesworth all that money for what? 5 tackles? I hope they don't make the playoffs

I'm pretty sure that's not going to be an issue. They are clearly the worst team in the NFCE.

The Lions? I think they could pull a few wins this year. They are bad, but not 0-16 bad.