Lynch may find himself on the bench when he returns...

Big Turk

Jackson has always been the guy who just seemingly looks better in this offense, and now he has proven it. Lynch is a great hammer, but Jackson reminds me so much of Thurman...the way he catches the ball in stride and makes people miss, the way he slips and slides thru the holes and jukes people without really juking them...I don't see how they give Lynch his old job back...Jackson has been nothing short of tremendous and is a better back for this offense than Lynch at this point, if not just a better back outright...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson has always been the guy who just seemingly looks better in this offense, and now he has proven it. Lynch is a great hammer, but Jackson reminds me so much of Thurman...the way he catches the ball in stride and makes people miss, the way he slips and slides thru the holes and jukes people without really juking them...I don't see how they give Lynch his old job back...Jackson has been nothing short of tremendous and is a better back for this offense than Lynch at this point, if not just a better back outright...

2 backs= good

less fatigue better production

Jackson is the man!!!! His streak of over 100 yards combined offense when he starts remains intact. How do you justify taking him out of the starting line-up?

Ones thing's for sure, Jackson & Lynch as a duo will be tough to stop!!!

Yeah, 26 carries is too much. Let me assure you you arent going to be lifting and working out for the next few days afterward. Lynch would have been a help today.

Omon would be a help. Lynch would be a FORCE.

But again, I say, if you can get a real defensive passrusher for him, trade him and deal with Omon as your backup. It wouldn't kill us, after all, and the defense would finally look consistently better.

Clearly Jackson is carrying more than his fair share of the load in the first three games...he will need a well-deserved breather once Lynch gets back and if Lynch has a few big games early then we are right back to where we were when the season ended last year with two great backs.

Omon would be a help. Lynch would be a FORCE.

But again, I say, if you can get a real defensive passrusher for him, trade him and deal with Omon as your backup. It wouldn't kill us, after all, and the defense would finally look consistently better.

If you can quietly put out feelers, then sure, explore it. I don't imagine a real impact passrusher is going to be had in exchange for a good runner with run-ins with the commish on his record, though. My guess is the best you'd do is someone in the Kelsay/Denney category, and does that do anything at all for the team?

If you can quietly put out feelers, then sure, explore it. I don't imagine a real impact passrusher is going to be had in exchange for a good runner with run-ins with the commish on his record, though. My guess is the best you'd do is someone in the Kelsay/Denney category, and does that do anything at all for the team?

I said passrusher, not wannabe. Kelsay/Denney? lmao. But no, what's Kansas City's rushing game look like right now, for example? I mean they're 0-2, and word was they were LB heavy, right?

I said passrusher, not wannabe. Kelsay/Denney? lmao. But no, what's Kansas City's rushing game look like right now, for example? I mean they're 0-2, and word was they were LB heavy, right?

That's exactly my point. I think there are very few running backs that teams would trade an impact defensive player for, and Lynch is not one of them. And trading Lynch for JAG leaves us worse off once Jackson wears down due to the number of carries he'd be getting.